No Gym Full Body Workout

4 minutes of progressive body weight training can be done anywhere anytime.

Timer app:
(IOS): http://bit.ly/jy-timer
(Android): http://bit.ly/jytimer

1. Mr Stevie123 says:

How tall is he?

2. please add more videos to burn belly fat

3. thanks man;your exercises do real well.

4. Chimao Jete says:

Is this safe for me to do? Because im 17 years old. Please reply sir.

5. it's cool to perform your exercise Jordan.😉

6. i want to know which moblie app used for this timing.?? and i aslo tell you are doing very well workout.

• Datherine says:

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the inimaortfon. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and terrific design and style.

7. yusuf sabeel says:

I love u man u r the best coach

8. Karan Kharat says:

What a awesome body!
    I am also trying to grow body without supplements since many years but it doesn't work for me. Could you please help me? My age29, Weight58, Height172"

9. Bro morning or night is best time do work out

10. very useful athletes

11. but 1 set is nothing

12. not possible!without gym and your abs is natural buddy 🤘

13. can I loose weight by doing this and maintaining veg diet

14. What the app name for stopwatch???

15. GOOD SHIT THANKS. (BUT IT DIDN'T TEACH ME ANYTHING).
    GOD BLESS ANYWAY…
    DBM. ENGLAND.

16. sir what to eat in diet ,means routine

17. Lots of guys spend tons of time in the gym sculpting their bodies, but forget about giving their penis a little love. Keep in mind that it is an organ and needs vitamins and nutrients to remain healthy. So check out a penis health creme called Man1 Man Oil. It contains Vitamins A, B5, C, D and E.. all of which are excellent for a man's sexual health. Cheers.

18. Shiva Ram says:

19. The humerus bone of my hand has been broken last year. when should i start workout. plss advice me..

20. u know that ground was hooot

21. it works try it give it ur all !

22. Connie Sison says:

OMG! love your workout! I used the same thing except back extension. I do the other way. Can I keep your video? just to add my workout videos. I'm was doing from hip-hop abs, cize and insanity til I got so sick and I had to stop. It's just too much for my body. Now I am doing Core de Force. But I really like your video. So simple yet very effective! Actually while watching your video I was also working out too 🙂 Good music choice too! Have a fun day working out :-)

23. damn first time is fucked up to me :D

24. Jerry Jenjie says:

When you came here to get fit but then Krispy Kreme donut ad came on…smh

25. Chutya bna raha hai… Jym ki body hai teri

26. najam md says:

what is the use of burpee