The 10’s Beginner Workout (Body Weight Only)

I have had the request for an ultra simple, compeltely free, performable by all fitness levels workout for beginners so that’s exactly what I’ve done here! If you are someone who lits on a regular basis just skip over this workout but if you have just started or if you ever find yourself in a place where you have no gym to workout you can do this! This workout can be used to burn fat in conjunciton with a good diet, so if you need to lose weight try to up the intervals you do of this workout as many times as you can!

Thanks for the idea for this video guys!

Don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT!

LIFT HEAVY OR DIE MIRIN’!
Help support with a purchase http://www.beyondtheweak.com
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thicksolidtight
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BeyondtheWeak
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BrianTurnerBB
Beyond the Weak Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TeamBeyondtheWeak

All music/sound effects used under a commercial license provided by
Epidemic Sound & Audio Micro

1. Brian Turner says:

If you enjoyed what I had to say in this video I encourage you to listen to my podcast where I talk about all sorts of different life approaches, perspectives and stories! http://www.BriansPodcast.com

2. this video is awesome thank you I am trying to lose a few pounds so I going to try this

3. É· ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsá´‡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ á´Šá´œsá´› 3 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ : – https://vk.com/id422834399?w=wall422834399_231?17266

4. Does anyone know What the Workout is called at 2:23 because He doesn't mention What it is

5. Sanmohan Das says:

plz share diet for lose belly fat

6. Manuel Elias says:

thanks for the video ..

7. Snap says:

Hey Brian!
    Thanks for the video. Is there an optimal time of the day to do this workout? My gut says I'd love to do this after I wake up.

8. EasyFitness says:

Great video Brian. I just started my own YouTube channel. Would appreciate the support from you guys if you have a minute. 10K calorie food challenge coming soon. 😀

9. dude youre doing hard weight pushups and lunges you for real you don't listen to who this workout is for, you want to hard stressful exercises that cause obese people to never want to exerciser again. Push ups do little to muscles except the shoulders , lunges are hard as that leave you sore afterwards , as if i will go back to doing them the next day if my legs are all hurt. Cmon i used to exercise alot but been working long hours in office for last 10 years, when i listen to your video i find it demoralizing if anything. Whats next pull ups too?

10. fat burning workout ..pls ..replay me

11. hey.
    can u give me some tips for increasing hight

12. Dean Natuno says:

Don't your tail bone hurts when you do crunches?
    Or is it just me?

13. arslan afzal says:

very good love from Pakistan

14. zebi khan says:

How to put weight on your body?i`m very skinner guy want to put some fat what should i`v to do?

15. A man just subscribed cool video I'm 42 and I need to get back in shape this seems like a good start thanks

16. thats quite intersting,,, I Hope u share à New programme for beginners in full détails so that Everybody who just started gyming will find it easy and beneficial..
    thanks bro for sharing.

17. John Doe says:

I liked the workout. 🙂

18. What happened to your face dude?

19. this is for beginners…anything for pre beginners

20. What is the name of the music at the last scene?? Please tell me!

21. BRIAN!! Great video man:) Keep being you friend!

22. heyy
    I wanna ask that I have never been to gym and I am just planning to join. so should I do weight lifting after these exercises or do anything else__ please suggest me.

Thanks__

23. Omer Awan says:

I'm a beginner and this video helps a lot. can you guide me for a workout schedule plan!

24. Mcfurry2021 says:

Thanks bro💯

25. Krishna Das says:

Brother in like
    5.8
    can I have these excersises…and ivalso need to increase my height to 6

26. Is it possible to get arms like that without roids?

27. Harsha S says:

I wanna know the natural ways of increasing body weight along with the ways of exercising to strength my muscles as I was lean somewhat. I was 18 and my height is 167cms… weight is 56 kgs.

28. laca zette says:

I have a really weak core and I've never been able to do situps or pushups properly please help. Any suggestions?

29. owao much use ful for me. tnx bro

30. Nice beginner workout , though I am not a beginner , but yes this could serve as a rather very good conditioning and warm up session for someone like me , who is at an advanced intermediate level. Thanks a lot buddy.

31. hai i found this video very helpful,thanks brother. I am fatty 99kg no cholestrol,sugar and all,but the problem is I dont have a good chest its plummy can you suggest some workouts…..please

32. foggylaughs says:

Hey , first of all thanks for the videos which sounds really meaningful . i have a few questions for you lined up
    i am going to hit the gym and its after a long time but this time with a gym plan , i have categorized my muscle groups as chest, back, shoulders, legs and arms (am i missing something here) so i want you to upload a video on these groups together for a beginner point of view and how many times of those exercises should be done to get an average shaped body in no time.
    please do recommend and suggest me . would be really great .thanks

33. James White says:

i'm going to give this a try. i'll let you know how it goes.

34. abhinav !! says:

Hey Actually I am thinking of doing a body training programme but a friend of mine told me about another one which focuses on biceps and I have been doing it for a while (4 times a week) so is it cool if I do this body training in remaining 3 days of the week . Reply Asap anyone

35. JaYJ4yVM says:

When is the best time to do this? In the morning, after breakfast or in the evening for example?

36. I need help! 😛 I wanted to setup an own workout plan but something's not working like it should 🙁 it's either too hard or I'm doing something wrong…Let me explain to you my situation 🙂

Currently I'm 21 years old and weigh about 108kg. My goal is to lose atleast 20 – 25kg. Also, I'm eating pretty healthy since almost a month now, that's not the problem. My workout plan is the following :

Duration : 1h30

Strenght training (musculation) includes :
    – 3 total sets with 4 exercises each
    – 1 Set is for the arms, chest and shoulders
    – 1 Set for abs
    – 1 Set for legs
    – Every set is repeated 3 times
    – Example : Set for the arms, chest and shoulders includes 4 Exercices ; Normal Pushup, Wide Pushup, Diamond Pushup, Triceps Pushup –> Every pushup exercice is repeated 10 times (10 reps) Then I do the whole thing another two times, resulting in 120 Pushups…I don't think I can't handle it…I'm already dead after the first rep of the set 🙁 But if I lower the number of reps I feel like I'm doing too less :/ Alright moving on!

Cardio training (HIIT) includes :
    – 2:1 ratio (20 sec work, 10 sec rest)
    – 1 Set is made of 5 exercices
    – Set is repeated 8 times with 2 minutes of rest inbetween each set
    – this results in an almost 40 minutes long HIIT…what the f*** am I doing wrong?

37. Joel samson says: