Teens | Full Body 10 Minute Teen Routine

Teens: This is a Full Body 10 Minute Routine you can do at home with no equipment needed. ▼▼▼

This body weight workout is metabolic switching from cardio to conditioning to help you burn calories and tone up fast! (Although I’ve programmed this workout for teens, all ages can enjoy this workout.)

💜 SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL: http://youtube.com/ksperfectfitnesstv

💜 BUY A GYMBOSS TIMER ⏰: https://goo.gl/iXQTaj

💜 GET MY FREE WORKOUT CALENDAR 📆: http://www.ksperfectfitnesstv.com/contact/

💜 BUY MY WORKOUT DVDS & PRODUCTS 👯: http://www.ksperfectfitnesstv.com/store/

💜 BUY K’s WORKOUT MUSIC ON ITUNES 🎶: https://goo.gl/UCU1rb

💜 BUY MY OUTFIT 👙: https://goo.gl/Wv3J24

💜 READ MY BLOG 📖: http://www.ksperfectfitnesstv.com/blog/

â–¼ FOLLOW ME â–¼

💜 INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/ksperfectfitnesstv/

💜 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ksperfectfitnesstv

💜 TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/kperfectfitness

▼▼▼

Kristen is an American fitness and pilates instructor and online creator. Based in London she works as a professional dancer, personal trainer and model. K’s Perfect Fitness TV is the best fitness and well-being channel on Youtube. In 2016, YouTube selected Kristen as one of the “Women of YouTube” a global campaign celebrating YouTube’s Top Female Creators.

Kristen designs workouts to create beautiful toned, lean & healthy bodies. No bulky muscles here. Her unique system of training has developed over years from working in the dance and fitness industry so you can easily do it at home with little or no equipment at all!

👍 Thank you so much for watching and working out with me! I am so appreciative for all your continued support, comments and posts. I truly love this fitness community we have built together and am excited to see where this journey takes us. xx -K

DISCLAIMER:
Consult a doctor before starting any exercise program. Always warm up thoroughly and stretch after all workouts. K’s Perfect Fitness TV will not be responsible or liable for any injury sustained while exercising at your home, gym, or elsewhere.

▼▼▼

Teens | Full Body 10 Minute Teen Routine

1. Hey guys, make you you follow me on Instagram too so we can keep in touch @ksperfectfitnesstv 💜

2. barbie well says:

hi I'm 16 now I want to lose weight since it is vacation tym I gained. I want to lose belly fat will tis workout for tat. can I do it in the evng tym

3. Cheshta Dua says:

Does it burn fat or helps in body toning only? Cos I'm pretty fat & I'm searching for some suitable work out…

4. Dhanasree 28 says:

will I loose my weight if I continue this workout for 2 months?? I wanna loose my weight in just 2months…. I have some occasion in my family

5. I am 13 and I am trying to lose wait so I won't be as heavy. I am also doing this for my boyfriend we are both trying to lose wait

6. Soef Utuebr says:

Does anyone know if this is okay to do during their period?

7. hey am 14 and 58 kg ..and want to lose about 15 kg ..please do help me for that as I need to be about 40 kg in 16 days..
    and 16 means exact 16 days..

8. Who else is watching this while eating junk food?😂🙋🏻

9. I'm gonna start doing this 5x a week 2 times per day this is awesome!

10. I am 12 years old and I have a really good hieght so are these exercises good for me??

11. my age have 16 and wight have 58 can i have use him

12. wow!! thanks for this amazing teen workout :)) This is exactly what I needed <3

13. Devany K says:

what time for us to do workout? is it after eating/before eating? night or in the morning? because i'm a newbie ☺, thank you (please answer if u can❤)

14. I am on a diet that a nutritionist gave me, but she told me I also had to do some excercise, Im 14, almost 15 years old, would this really help me? or should I do more types of excercise besides this one? I am 4'9 ft tall and my weight is 132 pounds.

15. lamah bieber says:

this is what I'm doing everyday and I only eat omelet for my break fast and little bit of rice every afternoon and I only eat oatmeal with my fav chicken breast for my dinner every evening and that's it

16. lamah bieber says:

17. The video was great! I'm gonna start this tomorrow)) How much calories will this burn?

18. brebre22310 says:

I made it to 7:13, I'll keep doing this till I make it througj

19. nikita nagra says:

i am 15 and i am 60kg .i want loose 20kg . how much time it take for reducing fat ? please help me.

20. I'm 13 years​ old and I'm 58kg how long does I to lose 10kg, Please reply I need to get in shape in 2 months

21. ann gomez says:

i dont want to lose weight but i want to be fit, will this help me having a tone body?

22. Did this for the first time tonight and wow it's intense

23. F18 says:

Hey anybody tell me sth … I am already too thin and weak so if i do this workout , will it make me more weak …bcz this workout can burn calories

24. BlacKit2000 says:

I'm adding this to my favorites.. So I can do this exercise of your every day 😀 also the like button had been hit many times by people including me.

25. Hi I'm 13 years old and I want to lose weight will this help me lose weight

26. paige wilder says:

how long did you do each work out

27. Plzzz Help says:

K plzz help i dont know what to do if i do the exercise everyday thats helps yes but the healthy diet i don't know what to do because sometimes my mom has no time to cook so she just gets pizza

28. Plzzz Help says:

anyone have tips for fatty thighs and calfs

29. Plzzz Help says:

So guys do this too correct

30. Plzzz Help says:

So you do this 10 minutes everyday

31. thanks for doing this for teenagers my sister is 15 year old and she did that workout 2 times in a day and she lose 2 kg in 3 months so thanks for this 😊😊😊😊

32. Aisha Ahmed says:

Hey! I'm 19 and I'm underweight (36.5kg )so still i can do this workout? Please advise me asap. And advise me some workouts for weight gain.

33. BAD DoggIE says:

i did this for only two weeks 2 times a day and it has done me so well i love it thank you so much

34. AltaTM CCC says:

Hello! I'm 13 and will be turning 14 verys soon. I'm 177cm which is a bit too tall for my age and I'm 9kg over weight. If I do this every day will it help me loose weight?

35. Khari Khari says:

im real lazy and im gaining weight like crazy so im going to try this.. doesnt look too bad

36. Eyah Galedo says:

37. Light Thesky says:

If I do this daily how long will it take until I achieve a good body?

38. Pink Blue says:

Im 14 and I wanted to get rid of my belly fat.Will this work?

39. How much does this help with fat loss? Because I get into a bad place and gained 20lbs more than I want and now I'm determined to lose it but my stamina is down the drain so I have to start with something simpleish

40. Jasmine Diaz says:

Deleted all my other workout apps cause this is what i really needed, not some robotic voice explaining me what to do. Gr8 workout

41. steve Fowler says:

You have a really nice tummy…sexy abs for sure.

42. allen carlo says:

Will this help me get strong? Cause I'm really really thin

43. Crying kid says:

hey… I am 14 years old and I am approximately 88 pounds. I hope this excercise gonna work on me… I need to loose atleast 10 pounds….