BODY UPDATE: New Weight loss plan + WORKOUT

Body update! New weight loss plan and my current favorite workout!

My social media!
instagram: samozkural https://instagram.com/samozkural/?hl=en
twitter: samozkural https://twitter.com/SamOzkural
snapchat: samozkural

My new weight loss book (EBOOK): http://www.snosamo.com

1. Yes I love this arm routine so simple , effective, but still intense. I'm gonna go to the park and do this !

2. Vivian says:

hi sam! any tips for get rid of lower belly fat? i tried eveything but still cant get rid of it😰😭

3. I love it 🙂 thank you for all the inspiration 😍

4. Yes! I would love a video that has tips for going Organic/more Organic, but also budget friendly. Also if you could touch on the foods you feel it's important to have Organic vs. non.
    Thanks!

5. Vicky Sts says:

I have to try organic foods 🙂

6. Sammy Miller says:

you're so pretty sam! Your makeup is flawless, but your nose seems to disappear onto your face. Try adding a tad of bronzer! Either way your gorgeous but just a tip

7. Casey Melvin says:

Canon g7x mark2 is like the go to camera for vlogging. I have it and it's kinda like a mini dslr!

8. smash33 says:

Where is your necklace/chocker from?

9. Em Marie says:

Just got your new meal plan! Love you, been a dedicated follower from the beginning. 🌟😘 you're an inspiration!

10. might want to look up more when you film you aren't looking at the camera! I don't mean to come off as rude I mean this in the nicest way possible!

11. Fotini Fit says:

Ok your makeup is always so flawless yassss girl slayyyy👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

12. Sarrah Smith says:

So excited to try your new meal plan!!😍 I love the cover!! Where did you get your swim suit? So adorable!!!

13. Canon G7X Mark II for vlogging!

14. bbsprx says:

Hey Sam! I wanted to know your thoughts on following a low carb paleo-style diet for fat loss if you've ever tried it. Also your thoughts on intermittent fasting bc I've heard mixed reviews– some say it's amazing for belly fat loss, while others say it's not good for female hormones!! Love ya💕😘

15. Coco Renee says:

I've been super discouraged recently, I was really trying to loose weight and nothing was coming off at all, I was eating good adding cardio into my routine and nothing was happening I even gained a couple pounds, and now my knees are so so inflamed from my tendonitis that I don't even want to go to the gym I can only do upper body and it's just really depressing and discouraging

16. Hi Sam love your videos u always motivate me and I look forward to your videos all the time but can you do a video on what to eat post booty workout and what to eat to see abs and debloat please and thank you !

17. La Na says:

Girl you look like a mix between Adrienne Houghton and Ally from Fifth Harmony! Btw love your shirt xo

18. Katie Smith says:

Ahhhh I can't wait to get the meal plan 😍😍😍😍

19. B Perry says:

Is there a way to use the LOA for aging, to keep our bodies fit and active?

20. Romy Vera says:

I love all ur videos I just have a question about this new book is this one fits all meaning that this will work for everyone bc we all have different goals and we all have different calories intake or how is the book based on thanks

21. Omg where is that bikini in the thumbnail from?? I'm obsessed 😍

22. I've recently started converting my diet to eating mostly organic- or at least the fruits/veggies on the dirty dozen list!

23. Can you make a book about everything??? People will buy it! Including me!!!

24. Chai pudding? do u mean chia pudding? or like chai flavored pudding lol