GYM SCHEDULE: Which MUSCLE to train on what DAY of week! (Hindi /Punjabi)

We are often asked about what MUSCLE should we train on which day of the week. It is very important to understand that over training would not get you very far. We need to rest at least once or twice every week so that the muscle can repair themselves and recover.

Hope you like this video.

Make sure to share this video!

Visit our website: http://www.mybollywoodbody.com

If you have questions, message us on our Facebook page.

1. abdullah gm says:

sir you almost wearing black T shirt i think black is your favorite color .

2. ritik ke under jayada attitide hai..sallu bhai me bilkul nahi hai..i like sallu bhai

3. pankaj kumar says:

Thanks and share the whats app no. Yaa msg me on my no plz 09797390330

4. Kha han aap ka number muje mil ne ra haan plz give me your number

5. hello bheya
    how are you
    myself bhagchand
    mera weight 47 kg he or meri age 21 mene gym join kr rkhi he
    me aapse yh puch rha tha ki muje weight gain krne ke liye kya krna chahiye???

6. sir plz…share your wts app no…..?

7. Sandip m says:

hamara jim trener bolta he ki tricep ka aaj workout kiya to bicep ka karne ke liy kam se kam 2 din ka time hona chaiy. to kya ye baat sahi he plzzzzz

8. Sir main cricket khelta hu and mujhe kis tarah ki exercise karni hain and monday to saturday kya shedual rakhu exercise ka … Gym wali exercise main konsi best hogi

9. afsha zameer says:

[ day1-chest& tricep ] [ day2-lads&bicep ] [ day3-sholder&legs ] is this correct routine sir and everyday with thius i will do apps workout also so can i know is this the correct routine so plzzz reply me sir or contact me on 9912693504..

10. Jasim Begam says:

I feel happiiiiiiii

11. Jasim Begam says:

really I say u must be good trainner

12. Nafees Fatma says:

Yaar mere pass whatsapp number nhi hai app logo ka…sunny bhai no. dena

13. Nitesh Tak says:

your videos are very informative and entertaining…thanks

14. Mohd Rizwan says:

sunny Sir May i Join your group….

15. Sagar Gupta says:

beginner ki series me rest nhi hae.kyu??

16. Ahmed Hassan says:

Should we train bicep and tricep on same day?

17. Ishan Shukla says:

why we can't train 2 parts on one day?

18. thaNkss alott.. really helpful.. i only subscribed ur channel .. best way to teach.. 👌👌 pajji dil Khush Kar ditta 😉

19. AoA. Bhai kese hn ap ap ki videos bht achi hn but kch confuse hn m Pakistan sy hn plz add my num on your WhatsApp plz mjhy mass gain krna h apki videos m roz different games hoti hn mjhy samjh ni a rahi me previous one year sy game kaha raha hn plz add my num

20. Ur trying max to get understood for the viewers thanks bro

21. HI, BB, How can we watch all your videos in sequence.??

22. hello sir, I am working out since last 3 months at first I gain some weights, now I am 70 kg. But now I want to gain muscles and want devolop cuts in my body, what should I change?

23. Arghya Patra says:

very useful……thanks a lot 🙂

24. Hanish Loi says:

u r osm sunny Paji love uh