At Home Workout For Women – Thigh Exercise Workout Challenge – Pilates & Calisthenics inspired moves

LUCY’S WEBSITE 💻 http://bit.ly/2g2yIGf

4 WEEK 🍐 PEAR SHAPE PLAN http://bit.ly/2s5uWnU

At Home Thigh Workout – so let’s get toning your inner and out thighs. We are doing just 5 moves I and I do the workout with you in real time. A couple of the moves are Pilates and Calisthenic inspired moves, which create lovely lean definition and tone. Lucy xx

1. Gemma Whyte says:

Thought this was easy until the second round 😅💪🏻✨

2. Loved this workout! ☺️Really works those legs. Thank you Lucy x

3. CasaLandego says:

Well had to stop three times! Mom life but still got it all done 🙂

4. Marissa says:

Day 9 Done! It was most definitely a challenge! Off to enjoy my official last week of summer until I have to start planning and decorating my classroom for the upcoming school year! It'll be my first time teaching fifth grade!

5. maham john says:

I want to lose thigh fat in how much time i can see the difference?

6. Dawn Smith says:

Thanks Lucy Day9 down in the books! Love toning thighs and no jumping os GREAT.

7. Fotini Fit says:

Loved it!!💕

8. I haven't exercised in ages and I am over weight although I've lost 12 pounds in 5 weeks! Absolutely sweating after this. I just get so frustrated feeling like I can't do it the same as you. Like legs up straight I can't put them straight like yours and also the knees bent and you keep feet together and you open and close legs because my legs are fat they aren't opening as wide as yours and that frustrates me 🙈x

9. leslie r says:

Great session- thanks!

10. Sonia Weber says:

In the last minute I felt every (!) muscle in my thights…

11. Beani100 says:

YAY! I really want to get leaner thighs. I will definitely be doing this! I want to be PROUD of how my legs look as well.

12. _T_o_ r_i_ says:

I'm so happy you've done this workout I hate my thighs and I'm not a massive fan on running so thankyou xx

13. Great workout !! will be trying this