Leg Slimming Pilates Butt and Thigh Workout to Lift Glutes & Tone Thighs

Calorie burn info & printable routine @ http://bit.ly/UnfFdM
Lose 16-24 lbs in 8 weeks with our 8 Week Fat Loss Programs @ http://bit.ly/13EdZgX
Keep up with us on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/zDxh3R

Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.

1. Alana Lo says:

Is it ok if i do this in bed? pls reply bc i'll do it later

2. Christy Chen says:

Nice workout ever ๐Ÿ’•

3. Sarah Raheel says:

Hi…
    Helppp

Y are my thighs getting bigger, although i am working out to bust them?????

4. I try i t from today on every day and see if it changes my condition.

5. love your videos..awesome

6. Febriani H says:

Wow..trying this once…so sweating…i think im gonna do this exercise evryday ๐Ÿ˜˜ wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜„

7. Raye Lambert says:

Iโ€™m i gonna loose weight because i just need shapes ..!

8. Raye Lambert says:

Iโ€™m i gonna loose weight because i just need shapes ..!

9. Ina Chua says:

It looks easy but it's really hard pala

10. Yo you guy should atleast play some simple music or beats in the background

11. Khaled Fiak says:

I wish it would help me ride cellulite and get a smaller thights …inshallah

12. Kelly your trying to kill
    me aren't you?

13. Thank you, you're beautiful and your exercices are wonderful!! <3

14. So, I will repeat this routine twice in the morning, and twice in the Evening every day until my brithday in about three weeks. If anybody is interested in results, I will be glad to share them ^-^ (Hoping I get to see some progress, lol xD)

15. SoNe 9MaoMao says:

Am i the only one scrolling down the comment section searching for comments who made this already and say the results? XD anyway i'm going to do this for a month^^ i will be coming back with my results bwahaha^^ on 25.10.2017… if…i can surive until then..XD

16. Mansi Wagh says:

excellent workout.. definitely i practice..

17. Laura Young says:

I need to do this! Aim to grow big butt, toned legs and slimmer body within next few years! Gotta be hard work, just hope i can keep sticking to it!๐Ÿ’ช finger crossed! Anyone want be online fitness buddies?๐Ÿ’™

18. i like the last exercise, i have bad feet bad knees and bad elbows, it's a bit hard trying to find exercises!!!! I keep my top half down as i also have a very bad back, but that is hard

19. Eriku ism says:

I do this quick leg toning on my bed at night and it makes me fall asleep much better.

20. Lynne Perry says:

Thanks so much! I am a runner and cyclist and injured my achilles, so am looking for work outs to keep me in shape, but don't use high impact on the achilles. These are excellent! Your verbal descriptions are calm and direct, with clear visuals.

21. The best fitness channel on youtube ๐Ÿ‘Œ

22. Shreycey says:

So ironic, I literally had a Mc Donald's ad before this lol Ughhh I'm going to be doing this workout thinking about that god damn cheese burger ๐Ÿ™

23. Mrs Me says:

the last exercice is awesome !

24. Bre Klein says:

Lol I was like a floppy fish on the last one minute exercise. Couldn't even fully elevate myself xD

25. Joker Gaming says:

Who else wanna smash her don't lie either

26. Pavithra M says:

My legs keep cramping during these exercises. I did go for a run the day before. help?

27. Crest Fallen says:

I'll do this 3-4 times a day plus running and sprinting for 10 min (I will gradually increase to 20) for 3 weeks. I like to procrastinate a lot, so maybe I'll be more motivated if people are actually expecting my results. I'll come back August 30 – exactly one weeks from now and we'll see what goes from there ๐Ÿ˜€

28. P K says:

#FBSweat…. death… pain… help me get up….

29. ูˆุงูˆ ู‡ุงุงูŠู„ุฉ merci

30. sreyna sou says:

Can I workout 10 Minute Abs with this workout? If can, how? Sorry my English not well.

31. Laura Palmer says:

I'm gonna start this today and post results each week

32. Iva Tarle says:

this was awesome, how many times per week for visible results (I am lean, just want to get firm tonus)

33. this is really great, I've been doing this for about three weeks or a month, like 3 times a week and I see a difference at my inner thighs!

34. Mary Wolf says:

the last one is a bitch

35. 2nd time I did this workout… it was awesome. Did break a sweat and definitely felt the burn. Most importantly my hips, low back feel relief from daily aches and pains. Will continue this workout! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

36. Jeannette S says:

Holy crap ๐Ÿ˜ฉ yass I feel alive lol ๐Ÿ™ƒ

37. Ashley Gwynn says:

Thanks so much for this workout, Kelli and Dan! Love it!

38. Day 3 of doing this workout and its getting easier to do those god awful pulses! I can feel this workout in my glutes and thighs every time!

39. Lauren Mills says:

Fitnessblender hiya I love this video! Quick question- if I want to maximise results, when and how often do you think I should do this video? At the moment I'm doing it daily at night, is this too often? Could I be jeopardising my results? Thanks!

40. This exercise is only for woman's??

41. Lolli PIP says:

How many weeks does it take to see definite results?

42. Megan Nicole says:

THIS WAS EASY AF๐Ÿ˜‚thankgod

43. Stupid Ity says:

I'm taking a break to read the comments

44. Lauren Kay says:

I am one of those who is in a rush to lose weight or tone up my body quickly because of holidays. I have been doing these exercises for the past week every day and see a small difference already. I am going away in 2 weeks and will continue doing this exercise daily with updates for all of you!

45. Has anyone's glutes become rounder?

46. LaFadeAway says:

I'll start these tomorrow, and I will update the comment every week