Torch Calories With This Cardio and Toning Boot Camp

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywoodโ€™s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean with POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

1. Miss Tindle says:

Far too repetitive. I was using 12 and 15 pound free weights and I still feel like I wasn't worked enough. Definitely needed more abs in there too. And that little dance was a mood killer. Hopefully others liked this one though!

2. zombie Rider says:

fap at 25 minutes in.

3. I know some people get annoyd by Annas constant talking, but I actually love it, because it distracts me when going trough pain of the workout! Keep it up Anna <3

4. Sara T says:

Who's here after magic secret reveled?

5. wjfaust says:

Great whole body strength workout!

6. Excellent workout!!! My legs are toned and strong now

7. Ella C says:

DO IT LIKE BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Janine T says:

Best workout. Perfect for full body workout. Nice pace didn't feel totally uncoordinated!

9. Lim Jin En says:

Definitely my go-to workout. Hits all the right parts and cardio!

10. hotsauce255 says:

What a great workout,thank you

11. One of my favorites on pop sugar, great all around intense workout.

12. Love this quick session. Difficult and sore the next day but fun moves and instructors to make me want to come back the next day. Right now this is 2 days a week for me paired with other full body workouts.

13. Krystle Hall says:

Love this workout!!! Allie, you're so much fun and beautiful… thanks for the workout!!!

14. As a man, I must say that this is a total 'KILLER' workout! This is DEFINITELY one of my favorites! I am pouring with sweat and loved every minute of it! Not knowing what I was actually in for, I decided to try this with my 10 lb dumbbells…which worked out perfectly. Goodness, the circuits with the weights became more challenging when repeating each circuit. The mountain climbers got me midway through the 2nd and 3rd circuits because my arms were gassed out. After about a 5-10 second break, I was able to jump back in and finish strong.

15. Great workout!!! Thanks so much!

16. This is my go-to when I need a go instruction workout with weights!

17. breadppl says:

I like this workout alot! Currently training twice a week using this workout + JJdancer workout and feeling so great!

18. Beecauve says:

The Pop Sugar woman, who is unfortunately featured so heavily on Pop Sugar fitness talks WAY TOO MUCH and is so unlikable. We clicked for the teacher, not to here you gab or try to teach from the back. Way awkward and obv interrupts class. Pop sugar, please diversify your fitness talent and see how many views her videos and others get. I love yall, but she's got me looking for other channels/to unsubscribe bc its so hard to avoid her. Creating and directing content vs. starring in it is very different, and she'd be best behind the camera.

19. Eliana Sage says:

Great for a beginner

20. I like hearing her talk. Her comments help motivate me. Makes it feel like they are struggling along with me.

21. 3 Rounds, done! Great workout, ladies ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ

22. Jicah j says:

I love Anna!!! I always feel better when she's there during my workout haha

23. Kira Drake says:

I'm waiting for Ally to come back on popsugar!

24. You r the best ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

25. This is my go-to workout.

26. Shwe Wen Lim says:

Did it full without stopping! Thank you @popsugarfitness for these amazing videos. I never thought working out at home will be this fun but all your videos have wonderful fitness hosts that keeps me motivated all the time ๐Ÿ™‚

27. Kira Drake says:

I love strength training! Please do more of this! We really need it!

28. Best workout ever ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ป

29. Donna Bowen says:

I did this workout last night it was fantastic. I was pouring off with sweat and it really worked my cardiovascular and respiratory system. My muscles are nice and sore today thankyou this will be my tuesday night workout. ๐Ÿ˜ I like Anna talking to she is really helpful and upbeat so keep talking Anna!!!

30. I love workouts like these. I would love to see more strength training workouts with possibly heavier dumbbells. If you guys did something like cross training on this channel then that would be awesome :). I really appreciate what you guys do. You have helped me so much in my fitness journey. It's not about just losing weight, but making a life style out of it. Your positive energy helps motivate me. Thank you so much for all the videos you make and everything you do.

31. LOVED this workout!!!! I felt every exercise!! What a great way to start the day!!

I have one question….does anyone know where she got her workout pants/leggins?? I need them asap!! ๐Ÿ™‚

32. James Grundy says:

still a fresh copy today

33. Jazmin Meza says:

By far my most favorite workout ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

34. Thank you from Barcelona!!!! Great class ๐Ÿ˜‰

35. KidsFuntv says:

Great workout! This was a lot of fun !!

36. pakiraju786 says:

I love it when they are talking throughout. It keeps me engaged and entertained. That's what popsugar is all about.

37. Jennocide 03 says:

Why are there no guys in any of these videos?

38. Nik says:

This was really good. You are a great fitness trainer!