2018 FITNESS MOTIVATION – WOMEN’S FITNESS HANNA ÖBERG

Let’s stay well, fit and healthy together through 2017!

In this video I have put together a montage from all of my recorded workouts that I have uploaded here on YouTube. The purpose of this video is to inspire you and give you motivation for the upcoming year. Let’s get some fitness / training / gym motivation for 2017!

♡ My social media ♡

♥ I’m from Sweden
♥ You can turn on subtitles in the Swedish videos
♥ Songs in the video:

♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ Women’s best

1. Jade vt says:

You are the best for me ! Your are my example and my motication, i hope to become like you one day ! And to have the same rage to go ever further

2. luv it… very motivational.. luv ur videos and follow u on IG.. for daily motivation 😉😊😊😊

3. Mairi Scobie says:

Omg! I love this so much! I can't count how many times I've watched it now! So inspiring and motivating! Thank you! ❤ (P.S what's this music – it's awesome) 👌🏻💪🏻

4. Dee says:

You go girl!!! Just subscribed to your channel love your videos, so motivating, it's rare to see a women with the whole package, your upper body is great, you have it all! Have a great year and look forward to seeing more workout and meal videos. Greetings from Mexico;)

5. user 1204 says:

hi hanna I really like your videos and just started working out a couple weeks ago. you really inspire me to keep going! I'm also interested in the clothes you are wearing in your videos could you please put them in the infobox of your future videos? greetings from germany!

6. Great video showing your range of workouts. Thanks for uploading it for us.

7. Jassi Mila says:

<3 Love your physique! #rolemodel 😉

8. Marlene Ha says:

Love your body <3 <3 <3

9. Elin Persson says:

Sjukt bra video, man får sån motivation & inspiration till att träna nu!! Förebild ❤

10. You are literally one of the reasons I started weight training … You are truly an inspiration ✨

11. Lina says:

Wow Hanna! Du är verkligen en stor motivation varje dag! 💪🏻👊🏻😘 ser fram emot 2017 å allt vad det innebär 😊😘

12. enrique F says:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

13. my dear u r not supposed to do all that am the one who is suppose to do it…

14. Ååh så bra klipp! 😍 Ska absolut fortsätta kämpa och leva hälsosamt 2017 också!

15. Izzie says:

Well if this isn't motivation… I don't know what is

16. Vitali says:

Little, Sweet, Cute, Funny, Beautiful, Gorgeuos, Strong Fitness machine !
    Happy new year Hanna ! Wish you all the best ! U r daaamn gooood !

17. Zooey says:

That is such a good motivational video !!😍😍you are so motivational thank you for all the good videos and i hope you have an amazing year😘love from Hungary

18. You are such an inspirational person💝