8 BACK EXERCISES YOU SHOULD DO – FULL BACK WORKOUT PROGRAM ♥ Follow me to the gym

Full workout program below, just take a screenhot and you are good to go!

Warmup – deadlifts with bar or low weights 3-4set x 10-15reps

1.Deadlift 4set x 12-15, 10-12, 8-10, 6-8 (raise the weights/set)
2.Lats pulldown 4set x 12-15, 10-12, 8-10, 8 (raise the weights/set)
3.Behind head Lat pulldown 3set x 10-15reps

♥ Songs in the video:

♡ Sponsorships ♡
♥ Women’s Best
♥ Gymshark

1. Your Booty looks super Delicious

2. lenejoha says:

What kind of headset do you wear to the gym?? 🙂

3. Anna M says:

I looove that u wrote when the workout starts bc that’s all I wanna see when I scroll thru YouTube channels for fitspo

4. i love to follow this ! 😮 great inspiration and good to understand. How many times a week to you work out?

5. Flo says:

Pull downs in the neck aren't necessary. Straight up to the chest has way lower risk of injuries and the shoulders aren't made for this kind of movement anyway. If you don't believe that, you should ask anyone with anatomic knowledge.

6. Thank you! Awesome workout. How about core workout?

7. Just subscribed 🙂 Loved this workout and you seem so lovely. Beautiful lady xox

8. Zaara Valdez says:

9. Yas says:

Wow, Your weights are so heavy

10. you're so cute hanna i want to eat your face literally

11. paige says:

This felt so good

12. Nora Lo says:

Your back is fireeee!

I love working out back, and would love to get more definition in mine. For the last few months that I have been working it out, though, I don't get sore anymore. I have tried upping my weights and switching up exercises, but I'm afraid I've hit a plateau. Do you have any suggestions for me?

13. RMK Princess says:

u are very sweet nd sexy

14. RMK Princess says:

which place are u… ☺

15. RMK Princess says:

nice workouts baby 👌👌👌👍😘

16. Megan Dwyer says:

So keen to try this workout tonight at the gym! 💪🏼

17. dvndel1on says:

Thank you. You are goals 😘😍

18. Suse 1310 says:

Top vlog 👌🏼 the music is horrorble 🙀😁

19. Coco Ng says:

Love it ! Could you please do dumbbells/ barbell only back workout with no machine please ??

20. jlamjlam says:

love ur gym! no body there!!

21. Hi Hanna, i love watching your videos! I need a good shoes to train in, what shoes do you use?? maybe give us a review on your best and worst training shoes????

22. Excellent work,results of the work are so fantastic my favorite fitness girl Hanna Oberg!! BRAVO

23. YOU'RE SUCH A POWERFUL WOMAN💪🏼✨👌🏼

24. slvtblussxm says:

Du är så vacker holy shit

25. S Haven says:

Amazing! Thank you for sharing <3

26. Your lats are insane omg

27. D Vixen says:

WOW!! I'M excited to switch up my exercises so thank you!! Got any for the outer thighs with bands? 😘😘

28. Such a good video! Have tried a lot of the exercises myself, and they are really good.
    I would like to request more back workouts – and especially exercises for your "wings" / lats 🙂

29. Rachel Wray says:

Love your channel!!!! I finally get to hear what your voice sounds like, I adore your accent!!! You're so amazing and motivational keep up the good stuff!

30. Nina Rose says:

how many times a week should i work my back

31. Sebastian says:

Hej! Jag körde de här programmet igår kväll och jag vill först bara säga tack, ett riktigt skönt pass!😀👍💪 En fråga bara.. På cable pull down övningen så har jag svårt att hitta rätt hållning, typ… När jag sitter ner och naturligt och avslappnat håller kabeln i startposition så hamnar den "snett", ena sidan alltså lite högre än den andra och jag måste parera åt ena hållet för att de ska ligga jämnt. Känner du igen det eller förstår du vad jag menar? 😛 Vet du vad jag gör fel eller vad det beror på?
    Igen tack för ett bra pass!!

32. Definitely doing this workout next time I do back! 👌🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

33. Hanna what do you think of bulken and cutten for a woman? And are you doing this or done this?

34. Anna H says:

Åh tack!! Nu har jag fler övningar att prova! Brukar alltid bli att jag har en del övningar jag vet men brukar inte få bästa kontakten i musklerna, så det blir aldrig så bra! Men ska definitivt prova några av dessa! Du är ju inspirationen! ✨🔥❤

35. Anna H says:

36. gladyss Nine says:

I'm new to your channel, I love your workouts !!! Thank you for doing some in English 😃👍 even if they aren't I'll still watch them 😂.

37. Thank you Hanna! Hugs!!

38. this was great! I've been focusing on my back more lately & I'm starting to see more definition but I'll definitely try some of these that I haven't yet tried on back day! you're awesome! love your videos!