LOWER BODY WORKOUT For Women At Home | Cardio Exercise

This HIIT LOWER BODY WORKOUT for women at home is a combination of cardio training & toning moves for legs, thighs & butt.
Cardio workouts is one of the best way to revitalize your training session and burn those extra calories! Sweat it out with some fun moves and very few types of equipment. Hectic schedules leave most of us without any time for exercising the body. How important is it to stay fit and healthy? I guess we all would agree that it is very important! So why don’t we remove some time out and work towards a healthy lifestyle!

Pump up your body and get your heart rate raising with some cardio exercises shown in this video and I’m sure you will feel much more energetic by the end of this workout session.

Get started with some warm-ups and some of them are Spot jogging, leg stretches and the wind mills that stretch your muscles in the legs and arms getting your body ready for the main workout.
The upper body stretches is an excellent exercise that stretches out the sides of the abs. The shoulder rotations help your upper body to get more flexible. The neck rotations loosen up the muscles in your neck and relax you. These warm up exercise are vital for any form of workout that that your desire to perform.

Coming to the main part of the cardio workout for the lower body, we begin with the Squat Jacks! Time yourself. Squats are great for your lower body. The thighs get toned and help your inner thigh muscles get stronger.

The Hip Thrusters to bicycle crunches may sound a bit complicated but actually is very simple to perform. Your hips muscles are activated and your lower abs gets strengthened.

The next one is a step up to backward and lateral kick exercise makes your calf muscles strong and also is a great strength training workout. The hip thruster to hamstring walk is another lower body workout which is an important cardio workout. This is a very challenging exercise that requires your concentration and balance at all times. Your abs get toned and I’m sure all you women out there will want to flaunt wash board abs! If you do then this is a great lower body workout that you must try out.

The Dumbbell overhead high knees exercise is done using dumbbells and requires your upper body and lower body to be exercised at the same time. The shoulders and front of your legs get strengthened. Feel your calf muscles tighten.

What is a Hydrant to squat exercise? This lower body workout tones your inner thigh muscles which is a problematic area for most women.

The Curtsy Lunge Jump is a fantastic exercise for your butt and the front of your legs. This exercise also works on the sides of your legs making them feel and look more toned. The lunging and jumping technique implied in this exercise works very well for your lower body. Every single muscle gets activated in the Curtsy Lunge Jump.

The Lateral Jump is brilliant for your inner thigh muscles! Most women neglect this part of the body but this cardio workout will give you that gap between the thighs that you always wanted. Keep your pace comfortable and do not worry about the speed.

Focus on the way you perform the exercise correctly rather than rushing through the workouts. Increase your metabolism with these cardio workouts and feel all revved up. The best way to get fit is to enjoy your fitness session. Let loose and motivate yourself towards a healthier lifestyle.
Cardio & Lower Body Workout At Home For Women @ https://www.youtube.com/c/Stylecrazefitness

I hope you have enjoyed watching this video. So gear up for some exciting exercises and get started right away!

Subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/c/Stylecrazefitness

Facebook@ https://www.facebook.com/StylecrazeVideos

Other Yoga / Fitness Videos From Our Channel –

Power Yoga Upper Body Work Out – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVZaJH3OUdA
Chest Workout For Women – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqBKuZFPIbg
HIIT Weight Loss Exercises For Women – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjILIBPNiW0
HIIT Full Body Workout At Home – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVXh01oWEw
Power Yoga For Weight Loss – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHZa0hY-Xjg

1. Hira Shahid says:

What heathly diet should we take during this exercise

2. vaishali lad says:

Proper diet n this excercises… N u will b Omg within 2 months. Once u c d results u wnt go back to binge eating… U will do it wt more interest..

3. This exercise really work bt tell me how can I get slim tummy and glowing skin

4. Tonu B says:

thank u mam… superb xcercise… pls keep posting n share somthn on diet too.

5. Erin says:

Can men do this?

6. my lower body is very heavy as compare to my upper body .. I do fast walking 35-40 mins , I'll add these exercise to my routine😇 thank you so much , I'll let you know the feedback

7. look for Unflexal service to learn how to workouts rightly.

8. very nice way to represent

9. what diet plan we should follow I am vegetarian and never take curd or butter but I can take milk …m too skinny … want to gain weight on my lower part of body

10. Haja Kargbo says:

How many calories did I just burn 🤔

11. Maha Doll says:

thanku 4 ur help maam 🙂

12. Maha Doll says:

maam ur video is really very nice 🙂 actually my lower body is more fat as compared to my upper body bcz below my waist everything is fat like hips , thighs lower back , lower belly , belly etc…can it be useful for all of these things??

13. How much time required to do this workout

14. If i do this workout 5 weeks daily ..so can i see change in my lower body??? I want my lower body to be small can this exercise be useful for that??

15. Susmitha K says:

Very useful cardio and lower body workout for me to try at home. Thanks for sharing.

16. Deena Mathew says:

i really really enjoy this video i love the different types of squats as i was doing them i really felt the burns and hope to see more or your videos ……

17. Suneetha N says:

Thank you for sharing such great video with us. I hope this will help me reducing fat on my thighs. Will add this in my daily workouts routine. And looking forward more such workouts for women.

18. Raji Prg says:

great workouts, the lady in the video has done them very naturally, simply perfect, i donno if they are really easy 🙂 🙂 im totally new to these kind of exercises, can i do these workouts regularly? Also i want to know how many days will it take to reduce abdominal fat…

19. Wow, this is real helpful session. I was planning to start one such exercise regime for my lower body and this detailed video seems like the best one.

20. Good set of exercises…..Thank you so much for sharing!! I would like to include exercises like squat jacks in my routine and can't wait to see how I am able to progress and firm up.

21. Nice Video… It was really helpful.

22. Love the video!!! simply perfect.

23. Devika Rao says:

Hi i have cellulite on thighs…. is it possible to lose it just doing these exercises or i need to do try some other specific workouts? How many times do i need to practice these exercises answer please…

24. kiran G says:

Thanks for the great video on cardio and lower body workout at home..! These workouts are very useful for women and men.

25. Great workout session.. hope I will reduce my lower body fat soon especially abdominal….

26. Evelyn Leong says:

great workout at home.

27. Janhavi Iyer says:

Amazing workout video!!
    Hoping to try it soon…

28. Thank you guys for the likes, did anyone try these exercises? Please do share your experiences with us.

29. Zafar Iqbal says:

one more question how far time we get rid of lower body fat did we do it daily or in alternate days

30. Zafar Iqbal says:

is it work for thigh and calves fat to reduce

31. lezina magar says:

how much time it will take to reduce thight and abdominal fat ??

32. Amazing video very good 👌👌👌👌👌👌