Our NEW Program Is Here! – The Swole Samurai Muscle Building Workout Plan

GET 30% OFF THE SWOLE SAMURAI PROGRAM (OFFER ENDS 1/19): https://offer.jumpropedudes.com/swolesamurai

Our NEW Program Is Here! – The Swole Samurai Muscle Building Workout Plan

πŸ˜ƒ SUBSCRIBE β–Ί http://bit.ly/SubJumpRope | β˜… MORE JUMP ROPE VIDEOS β–Ί https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbH_i-IVwgE&list=PLp040-vWPWG5RtCDaT58Wr6ZUDwrSLMcd

GET 10% OFF OUR JUMP ROPE HEREβ–Ί http://www.crossrope.com/jumpropedudes3 #sponsored

TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS AND RECEIVE NEW VIDEOS FIRST

Follow The Jump Rope Dudes:
INSTAGRAM β–Ί http://bit.ly/IGZenDude
FACEBOOK β–Ί http://bit.ly/FBJumpRope
SPOTIFY β–Ί https://goo.gl/x1EqRt

About the Jump Rope Dudes (formerly Zen Dude Fitness):
Hi there. We’re Dan and Brandon (The Jump Rope Dudes.)
We’re here to help you get lean and live more by incorporating jump rope into your fitness routine. We created this community because we lost 130 lbs. collectively after years of struggling to get and stay lean. With just a jump rope and the world as your gym we are here to teach you how to do the same.

Music: https://goo.gl/zZfdLy

1. Hey guys i am beginner in Jumprope.i noticed that iam keeping my knees stiff while jump roping , is it normal ?

2. roi porat says:

Can't wait to start already, waiting to finish crossrope's new year challenge.

3. guys i run 3 days a week after each one i jump rope for 3 minuts is it good to lose wieght or just finish running i go home to take rest ??

4. I was looking forward to β€œwhat’s up playas” lol

5. Daniel says:

i am so hyped for this! i already buyed it. lets #dothething

6. Logan Morris says:

Do u think y’all could do a body breakdown on Michael Phelps

7. M C says:

Hello friend, Mario writes to you from Mexico City. First of all, I congratulate you for the excellent channel you have forged. Second, I want to tell you that I feel part of the community but I want to buy a rope, in spices you use that is called "heavy" but how can we do it? Greetings from Mexico

8. i do not put negative things in the world so dont take this as that,but zen dudes fitness was a much better name.

9. Chynna M says:

You guys getting people in shape!!!

10. Ayaan Khan says:

next program: agile assassin, where you focus on explosiveness by doing fast paced and crazy exercises

11. Jouri says:

Is this also compatible with going to the gym? Like, can I do this in the morning and go to the gym for a lil workout in the evening? Just because hitting the gym is like therapy for me.

12. love your channel btw thanks for the workouts sure gonna try them

13. just received my crossrope i already love it thanks for the advice best jump rope ever

14. SnakeyXT says:

Hey guys. You've uploaded body weight + jump rope workouts in the past. How is this program different than whats already available on your channel?

15. Hi guys this program looks ideal for me.
    But I mentioned a while ago I did something to my right Achilles a while ago, as in, it's been months and it still aches. It's definitely better than it was but this was months ago and it's still giving me trouble. Should I go to my doctor about this?
    Cause I can't afford the gym and I really wish I could get lean and athletic. I've got the jump rope but haven't used it in a while due to the fact I don't want to cause anymore harm to my injury

16. Hey guys how much weed do you smoke before a workout u say a little bit is that a few puffs or a whole joint and if your smoking when not working out how much do u smoke one joint or a few joints and how often do u smoke weed and how do u smoke joint , pipe , or bong

17. Ryan Jake says:

Why do I still get notifications even when I’m not subscribed

18. Romeo R says:

I bought that last program (zen dude) but I can't seem to get into the portal anymore. is there a link to help me log in?

19. John doe says:

Hi great new video when you have time please look at my other questions. how long will one do the beginner programs the one with some jumprope and jumoing jacks and pushups ? when is a good time to start train for zen dude psysics ? today little pain in shoulders and breasts good pain in a few days i will be back to gym again

20. Y O V L U says:

Amazing guys !!,been kind of injured for a time but am back doing the thing,btw,i wanted to go "different" and I'm now using a cloth jump rope with wooden handles,what do you think?

21. Matrix17 says:

Build muscle without weights. How can it be possible?

22. Wow Fam! this will Help us to Get a better result 😁❀ Thanks alot JRD's!πŸ’―

23. Just A Fan says:

Will this workout give me a six pack

24. Buck Buckley says:

What do you guys think about hemp powder?

25. Guys can you make a video on working out for an hour in which the length of the video is literally an hour coz I really like working out when I see ur video of 4 week challenge I feel like u guy's are there working out too πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… plz if possible make a " AN HOUR JUMP ROPE" VIDEO is possible
    By the way love you guys u are the best

26. Dhruv Sharma says:

IN SHORT-
    IT WILL SEXIFY YOUR BODY

27. Scotty Skips says:

You dudes are on fire!!!

28. Chris Brown says:

THIS, THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

29. Malik says:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

30. Bravi ragazzi ! Stasera riprovo il vostro workout!πŸ‹

31. Akash Sharma says:

Superb 😘😘😘

32. Logan Morris says:

Yes been waiting for the relt