Total Body Workout- No Equipment Exercises (LIIT) #BFBody Quick Workout

The Workout:
*You don’t need any equipment for this workout.*
Intervals: 35 Cardio (Marching or Cardio of Choice) 45 Maximum Repetitions for each exercise.

1. Side Leg Lift-Right
2. Side Leg Lift-Left
3. Floor Tap Squats (alternating)
4. Low Impact Burpee
5. Crab Knee Tap
6. Curtsy Lunge Kick-Right
7. Curtsy Lunge Kick-Left
8. Runner’s Lunge Lift-Right
9. Runner’s Lunge Lift-Left
10. Plie Pulse
11. Warrior III Calf Raise (Alternating)
12. Angel Abs
13. Side V-Up-Right
14. Side V-Up-Left
15. Temple Tap Abs
16. Leg/Hip Lift
17. Dead Bug
18. Down Dog Side Plank (Alternating)
19. Reverse Plank Leg Lift
20. Cat Bow or Pushup
21. Shoulder Blade Squeeze
22. Tricep Pushup-Right
23. Tricep Pushup-Left

Optional: Repeat the workout to make it more intense.

1. Myss Fitt says:

I love incorporating yoga moves… like the warrior 3 ones. I always love cat/cow poses too…great for back stretches. The shoulder blade squeeze was surprisingly more effective than one would think.

2. carol balkon says:

I've been watching for years. Favorite workout so far. I'm nursing a knee injury so this was great to have low impact.

3. Are you really putting out a new work out program?!! I am so ready for this. You are the BEST!!! I love the lower impact work outs. I don't feel like a chicken flopping and flipping around. But I also like the HIITS. A mix would be nice!! Thank you for all you do!!

4. Petra Lohse says:

Great full body workout!

5. Thank you so much for a low impact workout. As I grow older I find plyo is hard on my joints (especially knees) so thank you.

6. Ron Kay says:

Awesome workout!!! All of it.

7. Sally Doyle says:

Music motivates me BUT I would rather listen to the instruction so I stay mindful of my form.

8. x xx says:

what ever happened to those little short shorts.u used to.wear inur old.1,s i miss those😭

9. Now you’re just starting to piss me off, cause you look better and fitter every time I see you!LOL!

10. No music, please!!! And: this is a great workout for my post-illness self. Wasn't up for anything too bouncy.

11. I decided to do this workout as I felt unwell in the night and thought I'd better do a low impact one but ended up doing high knees so a great workout and I feel better for it!

12. Thank you Melissa!!!
    πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺ

13. Thank you for demonstrating the next move as we were still marching. Very helpful….I felt like I maximized my time!

14. Great workout! I did high knees/jumping jacks and mt. climbers as a cardio burst and I am DEAD! Thank you <3

15. Great workout getting back into my routine and this looks like a perfect workout,,Thank you Mellissa

16. paul cesanne says:

great workout and enjoyed the improved camera quality.

17. Leah Salazar says:

Awesome workoutπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ» always fan of your styleπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

18. Melissa have you lost weight?..you look almost too skinny in this video

19. OMG your back free. Yuppie

20. Hapa Mama says:

Welcome back! We missed you. I hope you had a good New Year

21. Love this ✌️ thank you so much Melissa πŸ’ͺ

22. Long time, nice to see you again … Melissa

23. Annie Palmer says:

I can't wait to go home and try this. I've been doing a video of yours 5 days per week for a weeks now and I am so happy with my results. Thank you Melissa, I am over here wearing shorts in the winter because my legs are so toned and can't wait for the summertime.

24. Nani D says:

Just finished and whooo i loved it. Got me sweating!! Thank u!!

25. Pale Horse says:

Melissa, you look incredible! πŸ˜‰

26. Carla Itie says:

So excited for this, thanks! Great to see you back healthy and strong!

27. futuramal says:

β€β€β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

28. Great workout! I always change to a low impact version of the moves, but seeing the actual low impact routine its a boost of confidence, thank you!

29. Cast Shadows says:

I love that even though this is low intensity we have the option to do high-intensity and even as a low intensity and pregnant I can do this with any cardio that suits me or variate throughout each interval. Melissa another incredible work out. Thank you.

30. Loving the content you’re putting out. Thanks!

31. farida says:

love it thank you

32. ana sandoval says:

SerΓ‘ mi rutina de hoy thanks Melissa

33. So glad your back bud, loving the workout paNts. My turn for this flu but I feel a low impact wouldn't make me feel any worse. Gonna join you in a few. Thanks.

34. It was great. Thank you Melissa!

35. Muy buenos gracias saludos