Planning for the 21 Day Fix | Healthy Meal Plan and Workout Plan | Personal Filofax

Thanks for watching this video of how I planned out my first week on the 21 Day Fix. Stay tuned to my channel for weekly updates on my 21 Day Fix experience! If you are interested in any of the inserts I use, please check out my etsy store link below.

PlansMeetPaper Etsy Shop: (https://www.etsy.com/shop/PlansMeetPaper?ref=shop_sugg)

Beachbody 21 Day Fix Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_5g5rh1ezY

Music Credit:
Bounce Ball by Twin Musicom (twinmusicom.org)

1. I would like the turkey slaw recipe. Looking forward to more videos. I want to get your inserts.

2. Kathie Jones says:

Great timing! I’m starting the 21 Day Fix plan also but I’ve been struggling with meal plan and prep so I got a lot of ideas from you. Using lower case letters to signify a half portion is genius! I will be watching for any upcoming videos. By the way- one of my favorite breakfasts is Greek yogurt, English walnuts (or other favorite nuts), a drizzle of honey, and any fruit. I used to eat it without the fruit, but I’m working hard to make sure I eat all of my fruit each day so I always include it now.

3. Kim K says:

Good luck with the program!!

4. Love the planning system you're using! I'm on week 5 of the 21 day fix. Can't wait to see you're progress and I love getting ideas on what to eat from other people too!

5. Abi Shaw says:

You inspired me to buy the program myself! I’m looking forward to see some good results 🙂

6. jpeachy 4u says:

Good for you! It's sounds very interesting. If your worried about not feeling full you could try soups. A basic fat free/sodium free broth if your allowed with some of your veggie allowance is a great way to fill up. It's comforting and the motions of eating soup is psycologicly filling as well. Also as a former flavored yogurt eater I've felt your pain. Some great ways to boost flavor is add cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, even a smidge of cardimon. Frozen berries as well. As the berries defrost they get a little syrupy and you get that fruit on top/ fruit on the bottom effect. Frozen is also a little more cost effective and the berries are little sweeter since they're picked at their peek. Don't be afraid to use your yogurt in a savory way too for dips and dressings. It saved me when I missed my veggie dip. Good luck with it and I look forward to next video. PS I love that link for the slaw too, it sounds delicious. 😀

7. Pink Skies says:

How exciting! I'm looking forward to your updates and progress. 🏋️‍♂️

8. I’d like the slaw link! 😃

9. susan ava says:

I would like the link to the recipe for the turkey slaw. I enjoy watching all your videos.

10. This planning is amazeballs. Great job!

11. sue king says:

Interesting. Yogurt and peanut butter? Wouldn't the fat in the butter break down the yogurt? If you really don't like plain perhaps you could add just a tiny amount of honey to sweeten it? Looking forward to following your progress. Blessings from Greece

12. I am definitely interested in your plan and progress! Good luck!