MY INSANE WORKOUT ROUTINE!!

WATCH MY VLOGS HERE!

twitter: https://twitter.com/missremiashten
instagram: @missremiashten
snapchat: @remiikinss
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missremiashten/

——————————————————————-
postmates code: m1phk
uber code: b4d5b
main channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MissRemiA…
———————————————————————
business inquiries only:
colette@expandentertainment.co

1. Robyn Lai says:

what's the name of the song playing in the background of the soulcycle place? i've heard it before and can't remember the name omg it's killing me 😵

2. Maggie says:

Remi i literally love you and how much yours positive energy motivation me ❤️❤️❤️💕

3. rose says:

YAS QUEEN GET IT

4. 4everVeggie says:

Just say everything is bad for you, ppl try to find all the little things to make them bad, sorry but I will still love and use stevia

5. I must know where I can buy that girlfriend material shirt !!!!

6. Jocelyn Voo says:

Wow so many friends to hang with just one day

7. TheLazy Beee says:

Omg who’s that friend she was talking about? He’s so cute they’re so cute look at how she blushes

8. lovebugla10 says:

Hey remi! I always love watching your vlogs and every time I watch them I can always feel your energy and pick up on you and your spirit guide! I am a gifted psychic and it's rare when I can pick up on someone's energy just by social media and not actually talking to them so pretty much this is a sign that you should reach out to me I have an Instagram @spiritual_adviser777 DM me if you are interested to know what I have picked up on and if you want some guidance. I know a lot of people stay away from psychics because they think we experiment with black magic but that's not at all what I do I am a natural born gifted psychic the only tools i use is tarot cards and that has nothing to do with black magic. Just reach out to me on my Instagram and I'll be glad to tell you what I see and feel

9. you are going on the trip with Mia!!! she said something about a trip with a special someone too!

10. Stevia is actually really bad for you, it also causes cancer. Love you remi

11. Mika Killa says:

Remi is so fucking pretty 😭😭😭❤❤❤❤😍😍😍

12. Kimberly S. says:

I love you and your Vlogs sooooo much Omg😫😍😍😍😍 could watch them hours long❤️❤️❤️

13. your lifestyle is amazing

14. you did so much in one day holy shit i feel so unaccomplished

15. Remi needs to make a health and fitness app lol

16. Julia Lopez says:

Remi i would really love if you could do a workout routine video only, you are such an inspiration girl!!!!!!

17. Sincerely A says:

What’s the crystal store called ? Do they have a website ?

18. Elsy Gomez says:

Hello Remi you’re looking so great , I think you should do a new intro (: ❤️

19. Jane Yap says:

REMI YOU SHOULD TRY TO GET THIS CRYSTAL CALLED MOONSTONE , ITS VERY PRETTY! <3

20. Katynng says:

First cousin once removed.

21. Saila Roeun says:

Remi has like the nicest hair and teeth like oh my god 😍

22. Remi try turmeric salted almonds ! They are so good! Lol I get them at H-E-B in tx , hopefully you can find them 😌

23. I was contemplating to go for a run or not, then I saw the title and thought: “I should go, I will watch Reni’s Video for desert”:) here we go after a 7 miles, so excited to watch it:)

24. I worked out 2+ hours a day 6 days a week and ate consistently "healthy" with only one cheat meal a week for about a year and a half because it wasn't sustainable for a long period of time. I was 156lbs starting weight I got down to 122lbs but my body would not let me go any further, I ruined my metabolism by consuming 700-900 calories a day, burning more calories than what I was eating and yeah I saw quick results but I was starving myself and depriving myself of everything. Now I hardly ever workout and I eat semi healthy but Im still so restrictive but i'm curently at 135lbs which for me is sustainable for now, but i'm more likely to increase because of my ruined metabolism which i'm still working on. I really wish I would have done things differently had guidance from these type of videos back then, I really admire your dedication to living an all around healthy lifestyle.