Pregnancy Workouts: Best 10 Minute Workout | Parents

Watch as Parents shows you the best 10 minute pregnancy workout! No matter which trimester you’re in, these exercises for pregnant women will help keep you healthy throughout your entire pregnancy in just a short circuit. Start out these pregnancy exercises in a wide plie with your shoulders down and back. Using 3- to 5-pound weights, place your palms at your shoulders and do squats for 15 repetitions. Maintain good posture and wide, open knees to gain strength in your legs that will become beneficial in later trimesters when you are carrying a bigger baby. Shifting into exercises for cardio during pregnancy, you’ll want to put the weights down and bring your legs into a narrower base. For 30 seconds, pulse your body up and down by bending your knees with your arms straight out in front of you. Working out while pregnant by doing these cardio exercises will get your blood pumping, but it also helps you stay fit before labor! Shift into dead lifts with 5- to 8-pound hand weights. Hinge forward and back up at the hips for 15 repetitions, keeping your knees slightly bent so you don’t put too much stress on your body. If you get winded or tired during these pregnancy workouts, take a break. While working out is important for maintaining a healthy pregnancy, so is knowing your own body’s comfort level! Adjust your posture by leaning for bent-over rows. Bend your knees nice and deep, then pull your arms back for 15 reps. Switching back to cardio exercises, you’re going to pull a single elbow to your knee for 15 seconds before switching to the other side. Your hard-to-reach obliques are being targeted during this pregnancy workout along with your lower back. Move on to the bicep curls for 15 repetitions to tone your upper arms, then dive into bent over triceps. Bend your knees once again, bringing your arms behind you and back to the resting position. With your palms facing up, extend your hands outward and back in. Maintain strong posture during this pregnancy workout will help you to fight any slouching that your growing belly brings on. Start from the top with these exercises for round two to continue exercising while pregnant. Your complete workout is then wrapped up! Cool down with a bit of stability work. Widen your base of support and lift one leg up for two seconds, then switch to the other side. Exercising during pregnancy can be challenging, but with these workouts, pregnancy fitness becomes easier to maintain!

Subscribe to the Parents channel: http://po.st/SubscribeToParents

About Parents: We’re here to help moms and dads raise happy, healthy kids—and have A LOT of fun along the way. Parents features information about child health, safety, behavior, discipline and education. There are also stories on women’s health, nutrition, pregnancy, marriage, and beauty. It is aimed primarily at women ages 18–35 with young children.

Follow us today to become the best parent you can be!

Official Parents Website: http://po.st/ParentsOnline
Follow Parents on FACEBOOK: http://po.st/ParentsOnFacebook
Follow Parents on TWITTER: http://po.st/ParentsOnTwitter
Follow Parents on PINTEREST: http://po.st/ParentsOnPinterest
Follow Parents on INSTAGRAM: http://po.st/ParentsOnInstagram

1. Mariah Moris says:

This is awesome really helps me a lot thanks and God bless guys.

2. mawite te says:

I really like this exercise it’s help me a lot

3. Star Karan says:

Workouts are simple, Just go to Unflexal workouts.

4. You can learn how to incrase your muscles and flexibility from Unflexal site.

5. SECRET says:

this is a lot. for someone like me..whos been nauseous..and i feel so out of shape. Ithink ill choose one or two of these exercises because this is a lot for someone who is always tired and pregnant

6. Thank you. I sweat with this exercise

7. Hi I'm 14.4 just recovering from a car wreck I was in 2 wks ago today. . thank God the baby is ok. Will start excersising today wish me luck

8. Molly Love says:

what advice you can give me? I don't exercise once in blue moon is do it. I feel tiered or I sleep a lot .

9. Yura Kovalec says:

You should practice with Unflexal. Google this or just go to Unflexal website 😀

10. BeauTiFuL Me says:

I had C.section … Can i do these exercises ? I'm Pregnant with my 2nd child..

11. Fred Polster says:

You should go to Unflexal if you'd like to learn more about workouts mates.

12. Great workout! Repeated it twice for 4 repetitions. Perfect. Now going for a walk with my 2 year old. Love the small cardio intervals.

13. Way too much bending I'll do my morning walks

14. Tyra says:

14 weeks and trying to exercise for at least 20 minutes 2 a week. Really don't want to gain too much, and want to be very healthy for my baby. This is a great workout for me.

15. Realhaya says:

Been watching and practicing various pregnancy exercise, and Andrea's videos are my most favorite one!

16. I took excellent workouts guide from Unflexal. Just google Unflexal

17. if you want to know more about workouts, just go to Unflexal workouts, there you'll find your answers 🙂

18. This exercise seems good but a little boring.

19. Today I started to do this and feels good I'm 4 weeks pregnant ❤️❤️😍 this my first time I'm so nervous and afraid , but so happy at the same time , my first doctor said I could never get pregnant coz my eggs are small but here i am pregnant just after one try of making a babe !
    Please I don't want to get weight any ideas of keeping in shape even while pregnancy?

20. I am at 6 weeks this video is great luv it already

21. dogs forever says:

I'm not a mom, not a parent, not even an adult. I just love parent videos I want to be a mom someday

22. Fred Polster says:

Just look and learn much more about it from Unflexal workouts.

23. just go to Unflexal webworkouts and learn how to do workouts.

24. Arcuri Sano says:

This is the best workout ebook I think on Unflexal

25. This will be best for me since I'm a former athlete and really love to workout even though I have my baby bumps already.

26. Bea Render says:

hi there my name is Bea i have just found your videos could you please tell me where the rest of the videos are to go with this one xx