My ABS & CARDIO Routine | Core Workout

GYMSHARK LINK :http://gym.sh/Shop-Maryana-Dvorska

Workout:
ABS
-Russian Twists 2 sets 25-30 reps
-Flutter Kicks 2 sets for 20 seconds
-Oblique Dips 2 sets 8 reps (each side)
– Starfish Oblique Hold 2 sets 15 sec hold (each side)
-TRX In & Outs 2 sets 10-12 reps
-TRX Mountain Climbers 2 sets 15-20 reps
CARDIO
-5 Treadmill Sprints
Intervals:
20 sec sprint
40 sec rest
-5 min uphill walking
Level 12
-20 walking lunges

Song I used during the workout:
When we were young by Charlie Brennan

TRAINING/ MACRO COACHING: http://www.maryanadvorska.com

OMAR’S CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/OmarHoffi

www.womensbest.com use code “Maryana10” for 10% off

For more updates follow me on social media:
-Instagram: Maryanadvorska
-Snapchat: Maryana_dc

My name is Maryana Dvorska! My channel is mostly vlogs that are based around fitness, nutrition, working out, and balancing my life while trying to stay healthy both physically and mentally! I post lots of full days of eating videos as well as workouts, both fitness and non fitness clothes try on hauls, and more! Hope you enjoy!

1. Sophie Adams says:

Omg the new colours ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

2. I keep on wondering what your measurements are. Like your waist hip and thighs.

3. Your skin is absolutely amazing! Would you ever do a skin care routine?

4. ITSVENZZ says:

Yes please make a what you eat while traveling xx and healthy choices you make at Restaurants

5. cfossace says:

I just ordered from Gymshark with your link!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Dead after this workoutโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

7. Yassss gym shark queen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’™

8. Judi Tanner says:

Your legs have really leaned out recently tell me how lol ๐Ÿ˜

9. Amy J says:

Please do how to eat healthy whilst travelling! Would be so helpful. Your hair is so cute up as well ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Omg your hair is probably the cutest this way!!!

11. Yes to the travel munchy Monday

12. OMG I LOVED YOUR GYM OUTFIT SOO MUCH <3 ๐Ÿ˜

13. Is the peach coral gonna be in the flex leggings too?

14. CiaraGivans says:

Skin care routine please…..your glow is everything ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

15. Larissa vdw says:

Hi Maryana, this looks like an amazing workout!! I was wondering how much rest you take between each set? Thankyou for sharing!! Really love your content โ˜บ๏ธ

16. Marina S says:

Omg you're coming to UK!!!!!!

17. I definitely did this workout today with modifications to the in and out because I'm at home. Mind me asking what's your workout schedule? I'm looking for a more lean build and idk if I should incorporate 2 days cardio 1 day hiit one dayarms and 2 days legs ๐Ÿค”

18. Bianca says:

Love this video! I'm ready to try this workout soon!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

19. whats the song at the beginning of the video and during the dinner clip lol

20. Deeba Davari says:

You da best ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

21. Iโ€™m so glad I found you at the perfect time too!! Just getting the motivation again to take care of my body. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’“ Not sure if you have one already but I would love to see a โ€œmy gym playlistโ€ video from you!

22. Ashley Rose says:

It looks like highlighter all on your face โค๏ธ and your hair look super cute up!! Your physique is goals Iโ€™m going to try this workout tomorrow

23. Liv K says:

Is it bad to do cardio everyday? My husband and I just started going to the gym and we always start out with 10-15 minutes of cardio. It feels good I'm just worried I am going to lose my curves. Also how long do you work out in a day?

24. Yes! Had no plan for my Saturday workout, but now I have this. Thanks chica!

25. What cute kitties!!! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

26. Have you tried agave? Nurse practitioner told me to try that. Because I drink a lot of ice tea

27. Syl Suth says:

So excited that you are visiting London as well as Birmingham. If you have a meet up, please let us know in advance. It would be lovely to meet you ๐Ÿ˜Š

28. cat meyers says:

Did it and dying.. in the best way possible ๐Ÿ˜›

29. Norma Madden says:

You look very nice with your hair up

30. Do you have suggested substitutes for the last few ab workouts to do at home?

31. Holly Miner says:

Just wanted to say, you look good! Youโ€™re leaning out nicely! Also, your hair looks really good like that. You should wear it up more often. I think itโ€™s helping you look even more lean. โค๏ธ Keep up the hard work!!!

32. Anne G says:

How tall are you? You look so little!

33. itsuxi says:

I'm definitely going to try this

34. You are by far my favorite YouTuber!! I did this workout and it wrecked me lol. Will definitely be doing it again.

35. Peyton Cone says:

Do you know how long it takes or when gymshark will restock?

36. Margaret X says: