ARM WORKOUT FOR WOMEN – TONE YOUR ARMS WITH THIS HOME WORKOUT ARM EXERCISES

ARM WORKOUT FOR WOMEN – TONE YOUR ARMS WITH THIS HOME WORKOUT ARM EXERCISES
Tone and sculpt your arms, and melt off inches with this quick home fitness workout video.
LOSE THE ARM πŸ’ͺ🏽 FAT πŸ“• BOOK
CLICK HERE β˜› http://bit.ly/2fe7vjr

1. kavi sri says:

Hi Lucy …. The only YouTube channel I can trust blindly is yours. Your videos make me feel confident about myself. I always feel easy to follow your workouts. Short and effective . If possible can you post a 7 day challenge for lifting and firming breast. Thanks.

2. Uuuufff i tried n after my body felt so good and relaxed good work out before bed

3. andy bunn says:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘ŒπŸ’•

4. Jill Damron says:

Ok. I am tired! But i also did two of your other videos before!😲

5. I have 1 week doing your videos.. I wake up and do 3 videos for my workout, it has helped me πŸ™‚ I went and visited a friend and she told me I look slimmer 😊Thank you so much Lucy ❀ I still have a long way to go, I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND ALL YOUR VIDEOS

6. Hi Lucy
    I have been doing your workouts for a month now but though I have lost inches over all but my calves are getting bigger. I walk for 30 mins daily as well. Please tell me how can I get rid of calf fat? I don’t want to gain muscle in my calves ☹️ help please

7. Nic Rob says:

Lucy, you’re spoiling us this week! Thank you so much, looking forward to having a go tomorrow πŸ’ͺ

8. Mily Greens says:

I used some of these arm ex from your other workouts, as I daily doing from 2 weeks and I am seeing remarkable results… My arms lost 2 inches… Thanks Lucy … Love u from PAKISTAN β£οΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡°β£οΈ

9. renu yadav says:

Thanks for sharing your lovely video πŸ‘πŸ‘

10. Prachi v says:

Hii Lucy.. I am big fan of u n its workout.. u r so amazing.. I was doing Ur 7 days 7 min belly fat challenge by ive drop that cz yesterday only ive discovered i have diastasis recti n m started Ur that workout also.. bt I want lose my belly fat also.. can u please suggest any workouts for my belly fat as well as diastasis recti… Plz

11. Nice πŸ‘πŸ‘

12. Tekknowgerl says:

It works!! I can feel the burn (i have to sit down so I only did the arms 😊)

13. I am going to give this a try, as my arms can surely use a good toning.

14. Hi everyone, I tried to upload a longer video BUT I am in France and the internet is so slow, which is why you got a shorter one, so I hope you like this and don't forget you will have a new one on Tuesday. Lucy xx

15. Cant wait to try to try it. Looks great! Thank you πŸ’•πŸπŸ‘πŸ‘™