TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FOR WOMEN- EXERCISES YOU CAN DO AT HOME – TONING YOUR THIGHS, BOOTY, ABS & ARMS

Exercises that you can do to home that are going to tone your thighs, booty, abs, waist and arms. You don’t need any equipment and this total body workout is easy to follow and not only will it be toning you up it will also be helping you to burn off more calories and help with weight loss.The other benefit of this full body workout for women is that is is ideal if you live in an apartment as it is a quiet workout as all the moves are low impact so you wont make any noise. Lucy xx

1. Day 18 done
    Loved it ty xo

2. I really need to loss my belly fat ..is.this going to.work??

3. I think this was my favorite one so far. LOVED IT. Loved the timer. Loved that it was a little longer for toning.

4. Gemma Whyte says:

catching up on this months challenge and I wasn't expecting this workout to be so hard!!! I am so out of breath and I nearly didn't do the last round but I'm so happy that I did! love how different each of this month's workouts are πŸ’–βœ¨

5. I got around to doing this routine last night. I like ballet inspiered workouts. The moves are slow, and effective.

6. CasaLandego says:

Loved this. I personally prefer reps. Helps me make sure my weaker side is getting in as many reps as my stronger side πŸ™‚

7. Nice, I like it being timed.Β  Keep up the good work

8. loved the longer workouts and also prefer time to reps

9. Loved the timed segments!!

10. M B says:

I love timed workouts !!!!!

11. Hi Lucy! Thank you for a wonderful workout. I have not been very consistent those month as I have been extra busy with end of school year stuff and I injured my knee and haven't felt very confident it motivated to exercise. But today was different. Your workout was perfect as you had great moves that allowed me to do your workout to the full! I was challenged and I only needed to modify some on two of your moves. Thank you Lucy!πŸ’‹

12. I just did this work out and I feel AMAZING! I'm trying to ease my way into a healthier lifestyle and this routine really feels like it's working your whole body. I LOVE IT! I also really love the timed sections instead of reps! Thank you so much for this, Lucy! X

13. Mi Ri says:

Loved it just like you did it. Perfect! πŸŽ€

14. I think what I prefer about your videos is the variety, so I enjoy getting both timed and rep based videos. As a dancer I like to use your videos as short supplements to my work out routine to keep things fresh, and I often do them first thing in the morning to wake my body up because they're nice and short. Keep doing what you do! You're helping so many people.

15. I prefer reps to make sure I am doing the same number on each side. When the exercises are timed, I count reps anyway to make sure I don't do fewer on one side than the other. Whatever you decide will be great regardless, though! Thanks so much for all you do for us, Lucy! πŸ™‚

16. I also like the time countdown better than reps – but this is just because I lose count of them while I'm working out πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ Loved this workout ! πŸ˜πŸ’¦

17. Paddi E. says:

Love this challenge so much. It's the third one of your monthly challenges that I'm doing and I feel better about my fitness and my body than I ever have in my life. Thanks Lucy! <3

I prefer the time countdowns over the reps. Sometimes I find I am slower in doing a move than you are (especially if I REALLY want to focus on doing it right and want to feel it working) and I feel like I can do the move more efficiantly if I do it at my own speed for a certain amount of seconds, rather than trying to hurry and keep up with you πŸ™‚

18. Danteisis1 s says:

i loved this last one…time and way of training..looking forward to a new excersiseπŸ–’πŸ˜Š

19. I like both time and reps it's good to switch it every now and then! Thanks so much for these amazing workout my arms are definitely toning up!!

20. Anastasia K says:

I like both timed and reps. I find with timed I work on form, but with reps, I focus on keeping up. Both are challenging for different reasons. I do like the 15min format πŸ‘πŸ» Thanks Lucy! πŸ’•πŸŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ™†πŸ»

21. carmen pit says:

I absolutely loved this workout!! thanks Lucy! β™₯

22. I absolutely loved this workout! After I'd finished one, I looked forward to doing the next one! This was great, thank you Lucy! Xx

23. I like the reps because it helps me make sure I am doing the same amount on both sides.

24. LaiLaNahAr says:

I prefer reps over time ticker b/c I try to keep in pace with you anyway!

25. Really liked the workout! Love the bonus moves as well!

26. #Done
    Awesome πŸ‘πŸ» thanks β€οΈπŸ’‹
    I love the timer more
    But whatever u do for us is amazing πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ™

27. AQ says:

Woooowwww!!! I always wanted a Ballet toning workout for a longer duration! Love it! Can't wait to do it every day!

28. Katherine says:

Great workout I like it just the way you just did it.. Thank you !

29. Amy Ciprotti says:

I love the longer workouts and rep countdown…helps me make sure I'm doing an even number of reps on each side πŸ˜‹

30. Lori Hensel says:

#DONE ❀️ I LOVED THIS! It worked muscles of the back and core which can be easily forgotten. At 46 years old those are areas that can get soft and develope rolls πŸ₯ 😜 but not with this workout. βœ… I did really like the timer, because I can get bogged down with rep counts and this made it more care free. 😍 Wonderful workout Lucy, see you tomorrow.

31. Vickie Jones says:

Hi Lucy, I really enjoyed this longer video with the timer. I actual love all your vidoes. Please keep them coming!!. You are such a great trainer. I am so happy that I found you πŸ™‚

32. Anna J. says:

Done! Burned 90 calories with this one. πŸ’ͺ ❀️ I prefer the timing over reps, because I usually run behing you and have to rewind every exercise, also often I lose count and am not sure where I left off. πŸ˜€ Maube just a little longer times, like 10 seconds longer? πŸ™‚

Also, I'm really proud of myself and surprised at the same time that I've made it this far. :))

33. Hi Lucy.. I like all your workouts!! but confused which one to follow. I wanna reduce belly fat… please guide me!!

34. smita vaidya says:

Hi dear, I love your workouts​ daily. Fell hole day fit at home. I am feeling my fat is lesser down but some fat portion is not ready to go in yaar. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

35. I like the timed workouts but prefer slightly longer timings (30 seconds +) πŸ™‚ Also loved the longer workout vid – they are my favourites!!

36. Cara J says:

I enjoyed the timing, but the other way works well too. All are doable.

37. Please Lucy keep the timers for July.

38. SimonaS says:

I enjoy your workouts <3 I really like the timer, but don't mind the reps. Good luck!

39. fancy sara says:

I prefer time to reps πŸ™ˆ I did enjoy today's workout very much βœ¨πŸ’– thank you Lucy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

40. Jennifer says:

Hi, I am doing a flexible test on Monday and right now I am. It flexible at all so I was wondering what should I do to get flexible in just 4 days

41. Livv Penny says:

I really enjoy having timings rather than how many left!! #done and feeling better thank ever!!

42. kewfant says:

I like the reps but I often lose count or forget to count at all! So I think the times are a bit easier to follow. Loved this workout too.