CASUAL VLOG + Q&A | College, Ex Boyfriends, Alcohol, & Making a Workout Plan

Subscribe for more videos ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe2Abby
Take my body type quiz ► https://trans.fo/tool-yt/

What’s up What’s up! You asked, so I’m poppin in with a quick lil vlog + Q&A! I’ve been LIVING for your questions on Insta, so make sure you’re following me there as well @abby 🤗timestamps are all listed below.

——————————-

MY WORKOUT + NUTRITION PLANS: https://trans.fo/tool/
INSTAGRAM: @abby https://www.instagram.com/abby/

BUSINESS CONTACT: abby.pollock@gleamfutures.com
TFN TEAM CONTACT: support@transformnation.tv

——————————-

TFN TEAM PROGRAMS

BEGINNER BUNDLE is for you if:
-you have little to no experience working out
-you’ve never really been able to stick to a diet
-you’re new-ish to fitness
-you want to create sustainable habits
(this includes at-home + gym guides)

TFN Team Program

ADVANCED BUNDLE is for you if:
-workout at the gym (no home guide included)
-can perform basic compound exercises
-you have experience with calorie and macro tracking
-you want to learn the science behind it all
(this includes a gym guide only)

TFN Team Program – Advanced

These are the workout and nutrition plans I designed, I trust, and I follow. These are the exact plans I used to lose nearly 20 pounds of stubborn fat + get lean (not bulky) this past year.

Got questions? Email support@transformnation.tv

——————————-

TIMESTAMPS:
7:09 start of Q&A
7:33 what are your thoughts on alcohol? and how does it impact fitness?
9:14 do you think love is a once in a lifetime thing?
11:54 how do you deal with getting your heart broken and / or being cheated on?
16:12 how do you balance spending time with your significant other / gym / school / and work?
17:42 how do you balance working out / school / and staying social? // my opinion on “balance”
19:42 update on metabolic damage video / update on life

1. Abby Pollock says:

Hey y'all! Metabolic damage vid will be up later this week. In the meantime, let's pretend we're longtime gal pals so this won't feel quite so TMI 😂💗

TIMESTAMPS:
    7:09 start of Q&A
    7:33 what are your thoughts on alcohol? and how does it impact fitness?
    9:14 do you think love is a once in a lifetime thing?
    11:54 how do you deal with getting your heart broken and / or being cheated on?
    17:42 how do you balance working out / school / and staying social? // my opinion on "balance"
    19:42 update on metabolic damage video / update on life

2. maria K says:

Please talk about alcohol and fitness!!!

3. gia tung says:

16:15 thank you for answering my question!

4. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who would like this, but please make a video all about DC!! 🙂

5. Bree Smith says:

So there is one big university that has multiple colleges inside the university. So Yale is an university but inside there is the college of liberal art or something like that. So Americans interchange the word college and university.

6. Do you live in Canada? I live in Ontario :)!

7. Alexis Lopez says:

'College' and 'University' are basically synonyms. However, even if you attend a University, you would say "I'm in college" –"I'm in university" is not at all a common phrase. Most larger institutions have university in their name, but there are exceptions like Dartmouth College. For the most part, an institution that has college in the name is smaller and often private. Colleges and universities are places to get a bachelors degree, where community colleges are mainly public and only offer associates degrees. In the off-chance you find yourself in Baltimore, MD there's a high school called "Baltimore City College" that has retained that name since the 1800s.

8. Citrine42 says:

i really liked this style video from you!! it's good to mix it up sometimes :))

9. I live in west palm and sun fest is one of my favorite weekends of the year!!! Nostalgia x 1000000000

10. Rachel Elder says:

You should scan your notes if you don't want to toss them 😀

Also, next time you're in a Cracker Barrel you HAVE to order their hot chocolate!

11. E. W. says:

How many different shirts did you wear during this video?? 🤣🤣

12. Abby sweet Abby! Please do a video about alcohol and weight loss.. this has been my biggest hang up! Like do I have to give it up? Or can I still indulge and when? Thank you!!

13. jack bran says:

I want to marry you and have your babies.

14. Abby I am newer to your channel and transform community and all I can say is I can’t get enough. I watch at least 1 video a day sometimes more. I love your story time video/life videos the more I learn about you and what your about the more i just want to be involved in this community. Thank you for being such a good role model

15. wilbb B.M. says:

Nice dog ☺️☺️☺️

16. Emily Owen says:

Would personally love an alcohol/fitness video 👀

17. jh1234 5 says:

What uni did she go to?

18. Michelle S says:

enjoyed the casual video! Also would like to know more about the alcohol. Something I've been struggling with for social events especially with trying to make a new social group and not coming off has too straight-edged/not fun but still working on my fitness goals.

19. JessOfcourse says:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎂

20. Jayme Chick says:

I really like your vlogs!

21. Hi Abby, it is great you are making this kind of video based on our questions but I think you have not answered these questions clearly 🙁 For exemple, maybe you could give some scientific information you have already committed with about alcohol and protein synthesis; plus about the balance thing maybe you could give some tips, advices and exemples from your life. Thank you for your time <3

22. I have an add-on question! What about mid relationship and how your goals can/have changed and your partner isn’t used to it??? Can be a difficult transition…

23. ZiggyKick921 says:

You've got this adorable glow that's just too irresistible!

24. Speaking of Q&A and the science behind things…. whatcha got for mommas who have jacked up abs from pregnancy? Diastasis recti specifically. I’ve started following your videos in an effort to give myself a natural mommy make over and I know that moms w DR can’t do regular ab workouts bc it will worsen the condition. Thanks for any input you have ❤️

25. Vaedder22 says:

I totally feel you on the "cleaning your old room"-part. I have some cleaning up to do as well, haha. And I'm also like you with the old notes from earlier on – I cannot make myself throw them out, but I guess I will have to prioritize and only keep the most funny or important ones 😉

26. monica pagan says:

Omg all those pokemon cards 😍😍😍 my mother made me get rid of mine as a kid still sad about it lol my hubby still has his >>> my question: What are you going to school for? Im about to turn 30 In October I'm still lost 😕on what I want to do with my life any advice?🤔

27. macazootie says:

We call it college in the states. University is a physical place, rather than the general term, so we just don't use the word in that context. So one might say "I attended college at a university."

28. macazootie says:

I graduated with my engineering degree in 2015 and threw away all my folders and notes two years ago when I moved last, so I can relate. Sometimes I wish I would have taken some time to save just a few pages, like some of my exam notes sheets with all the teeny tiny equations. Maybe a few other key things with my favorite free body diagrams, like the giraffes I drew for the blood pressure problem in fluid dynamics.

29. I have all my original Pokémon cards too! And in a binder haha! Investing 😂

30. semt9 says:

Enjoyed this video and really resonated with your relationship answers

31. Britney A. says:

Puppy! 1 minute in and that's all I can pay attention to ahahaha

32. I enjoyed this style of video! In regards to your eyebrow issues Kat Von D makes a great waterproof brow gel. I highly recommend. I have blonde brows so its very important that mine stay put or it looks like they are non-existent.

33. In the states I think both college and university are called college here, at least in conversation. Someone might be like "where did you go to college" and then the response could be "washington state university"

34. BookLover23 says:

I use college and university interchangeably, but community colleges are called colleges and my now university is called a university. but many people who are at a university still say they are in college soooo

35. Sweater from grade 4 or 5??!?! LMAO
    On the next episode of Hoarders, Abby Pollock!

36. LexiLand says:

New subscriber love your videos! You keep me motivated to keep working out

37. Hhahahahahaha i love you.😂😁

38. Azarah Eden says:

Colledge here in Canada is for jobs and University is for a career ( hopefully ) .
    Omg ….i love that JC hoody 😉 I've been contemplating getting a new one .
    Angel hugs n Blessings to you and yours 😇