FULL BODY WORKOUT YOU SHOULD BE DOING! Full Routine & Top Tips

This is an intense Full body routine FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN and any fitness Level to incorporate into your Routine especially if you have little time during the week but still want to train every body part!
=======================================================

Follow me on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/obi_vincent/

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
For Online coaching/Ebooks visit : http://obivincent.com/online-training/
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Shop the Gymshark collection https://gym.sh/Shop-Obi-Vincent

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/obivincentfi…
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/obi__vincent
Business Enquiries Email: Obiuvincent@gmail.com

1. Obi Vincent says:

Follow me on Instagram for tons more Workout Video ideas πŸ™‚ instagram.com/obi_vincent πŸ€™πŸΎπŸ”₯

2. Spvce Guwop says:

This is a very advance full body routine.

3. woow.. I like the sound tracks in your videos,where do you get them from??

4. one question.. I asked you there before do you have a trap workout video??

5. what's the name of that camera used there??

6. Hi Obi. Any suggestions or workout routines i could start with to get into a more cross fit style of training? I am getting bored of the usually bro split/push pull legs styles and want a different way of building muscle.

7. Hi can you do this everyday? Every other day?

8. Bogdan Eu says:

Hi man! Question: why do you choose lateral raises for shoulders when the position is taxing for the shoulders(saw a video of Kelly starrett for rotator cuff mobility)?
    Keep up the good work!

9. How long should this workout take?

10. Nice workout.
    How many time for the whole training ?

11. Tee Jay says:

Amazing. I definitely want to try this, but will split it up throughout the week and sub out some of the gym machines for at home variations. Thanks for all that you do. Great vid.

12. -Sir WESLEE- says:

Dudes not even a bodybuilder but easily has one of the best back I've seen on YouTube

13. S7G says:

Killer routine one again awesome OBI you deserve more subscribers you knowledge is always right and the music πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š

14. Neha Sakthi says:

Keep going obi bro.. Im your fan from INDIA

15. Mike V says:

Adding this to my routine. Dope shit Ob! πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

16. Very , very, very goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

17. cosmo cullen says:

How would you progress when using supersets???

18. Nasir Cooper says:

Obi man dope workout πŸ‘πŸΎ

19. Amin Ja says:

BEAST! I am curious Obi, what is it that pushes you to continue training so hard, especially with the immense form you already have? How often do you train typically in a week?
    Thanks for the GREAT content you are sharing!
    Keep going!

20. VV FCB says:

Can you write the full routine of this workout?

21. Incredible Muscleman beautiful body Sir let me muscle worship you Sir

22. paul benipal says:

Obi .. quick question I have been watching your pre workout flexibility videos . I got couple of questions..

1. What should you suggest doing these flexibility drill or cardio

2. I m more inclined toward pre workout flexibility instead of cardio . Will it effect my lifting in a negative way . If I get or feel tired before lifting.

3. How often should I do .

I will be very thankful to you ..

23. OBI new sub here..been following you for month now workout along with the ur vids starting to see results some exercises I modify until I build up..but so far bruh πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

24. Great work man! Does "1A,1B,1C" mean that those exercises are part of a triset?

25. amazing workout what a legend

26. MAK SAMSON says:

Hey Obi can you give any tips on DeadLifts…. I am still week with the pattern on the BarBell DeadLifts…I am managing in TrapBar as of now…

27. MAK SAMSON says:

Awesome full body workout it was crazy man…You really nailed it Obi….

28. Carl Pinchen says:

How many times a week would you recommend doing this obi? Just for muscle recovery. I usually train a muscle group separately each day but would like to include this into my routine.

29. Adamz72 says:

Awesome man, keep up the good work.