30 Minute Full Body Workout (10 ADVANCED MOVES!)

Best 30 minute workouts can be found in our 90 day fitness and nutrition system

This 30 minute full body workout has two parts of 15 minutes each. Each of the parts in this 30 min cardio workout has 5 exercises. Youโ€™ll do each of the exercises for one minute, 50 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. Youโ€™ll do each part of the 30 minute HIIT workout 3 times through for a total of 30 minutes.

This 30 min full body workout is seriously challenging, so if you need more rest donโ€™t hesitate to take it. Here are the exercises in part 1 and part 2 of this 30 min total body workout:

Part 1:

1) Push Ups w/3 Low Jacks
2) Jump Lunges
3) Switch Mountain Climber Push Ups
4) Inside Feet
5) Two Rows, Two Push Ups

Part 2:

1) Squat and Press
2) 2 Jump Tucks/2 Back Feet
3) Spiderman Kick Through
4) Two Toe Taps/2 Shoulder Taps
5) 1 Leg Burpee
For all the best 30 minute workouts subscribe to our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/womensworkouts

1. ur de best Melisa I die for you #stay strong

2. K. MO says:

This is a great workout, Melissa! I just did this for the first time, only doing 3 reps of the plyometric exercises and 10 reps of the squat press, inside feet, and two toe taps/two shoulder taps, 3 rounds each, and WOW. The plan is to work up to 50 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest for all exercises. Starting with way fewer reps is a good way to get used to the workout without being completely scared away by it.

3. ms ghose says:

Hey Melissa, i have been quite a regular health freak but had a gap of a year or more from gym.. while i was assorting workout videos to restart my home workout schedule, this looked quite easy and doable..but i must say it is f.. tough, gets my heart beat pacing, muscles sore gasping for breath. This workout looks deceptive guys.. its one hell of a cardio blast.
    Love you.
    India

4. I absolutely love your sessions Melissa. I am a personal trainer and I just love how intense your workouts are. You are motivating,inspiring and so real. Thank you thank you thank you

5. nice โคido all routin to lose my fat and iwant flat stomach

6. thank you so much love your video love you iam going to do this video everyday๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

7. payel biswas says:

Awesome mellisa.i love watching your videos.They are definitely hard but are reallly effective.i am doing it regularly according to my capacity!And I can feel the difference.
    Surely increasing intensity everyday!

8. Tanya Mangal you can keep your bs perverted comments to yourself. This video is about workingout not what u think about her boobs. With a name like yours u shouldn't be making comments about anyone.

9. Tanya M says:

the only thing put me off this workout is ur boob job you so toned and preety and natural but the boob job is just the sad part ..one of my fave ppl again not happy with their body.

10. Celeste T. says:

If we do not have a sandbag, what would you recommend and how heavy?

11. I'm working out since my daughter was 5-6months /she's 12 years old now/, so i am pretty advanced,but this just killed me.The most sweaty 30min workout I have ever done.Thank you for dedicating time and effort to do this for us!!! Thanks to people like you ,me and all the other crazy squatting and jumping moms are in the best shape of our lives!!!
    Kisses!!!

12. Best/ hardest workout I've done in a while! You're workouts always push me past what I think I can do. Thank you!

13. Carmen Jylyn says:

I don't know if i was being possessed by Melissa's evil workout spirit today. I 've done this w/o despite my sore neck and shoulder but with modificaiion so i worked on my core and cardio and less strain on my shoulder and neck. It was good to feel so puke right after this w/o. ( had breakky an hour before). Nearly giving up at 25 min than pushed myself to finish it, so mission completo and accomplished! Thank you for pushing and making me so puke:)) haha.

14. annh1963 says:

Iv just done this workout in my kitchen, not been the gym in a long time, so this was ideal for me to work at my own pace, hopefully see improvements if I can keep it up, I loved it , i will try fit it in before I go work as a fasting cardio workout, I used my gym bag for the squat press, think I'll invest in a viber, they are great to use . Thanks for all your inspirational videos xx

15. bohdanam says:

Ok today was 5 rounds of part ll.ย
    #2 brutal , this workout made 1 leg burpees easiest exercise!!
    good one, thanks Melissa, good luck today
    B

16. jewels2071 says:

I just bought my first sandbag! To bad I wont get it till next week! I'm going to do this workout today

17. bohdanam says:

so as we don't have enough of your workouts , I just did part #1 5 rounda , 40(2x20lbs dbls) . Still awesome!!!!! workout and that way I have something to look for tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚ thank you

18. c chu says:

Really love what I'm seeing, but real time would be so helpful! At least show it once through please.

19. That is too much ๐Ÿ˜ซ I was gonna do it tell I saw the bag

20. Milka Namina says:

u r awesome, love the back feet with tuck jump, I have been doing back feet and inside feet for my cardio component and love it

21. I wish that you do this workout in real time.

22. azra khan says:

Hi Melissa. I follow Athlean religiously. Will surely try these out. Keep up the fantastic work.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

23. Killer for sure! WTG Melissa ๐Ÿ˜€