40-Minute Cardio Pilates and Strength Workout

Tone your entire body with this 40-minute cardio Pilates and strength workout from Lisa Corsello. There will be modifications for all levels, and for an extra burn, add a pair of medium free weights. For more from Lisa, visit http://www.lisacorsello.com.

If your fitness goals include a flatter belly and stronger core, you’re going to need a solid plan, expert guidance, and a little outside motivation. Our “30 Days to a Flat Belly” plan has all three! This comprehensive workout plan will give you results you want without a pricey gym membership; you can do these workouts anywhere — and they’re all 30 minutes or less. Our own Class FitSugar host, Anna Renderer, will coach you through the 30-day program, motivating and supporting you to stay on track. Because you can’t out-train an unhealthy lifestyle, Anna will provide you with actionable tips on healthy eating, hydration, sleep, and recovery. You will truly look and feel your best. Click the link below to purchase the plan for only $9.99. Let’s hit those goals together.

On Anna: Body Glove top and Body Language Sportswear tight
On Lisa: Athleta
On Christina: Gymshark top and K-Deer leggings
Anna and Christina’s Mats: Vagabond Goods
Lisa’s Mat: Yeti Yoga
Corkcicle water bottle

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean with POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

1. How pregnant is Anna right now?

2. wow this is nOT for beginners but i modified the best i could. SWEATING and DYING 12 mins in ':D

3. Meli M says:

Omg!……..Poor Anna…..

4. This ia one hard workout. This kiked my ass but was amasing. Really amasing!

5. omg is Anna Pregnent?

6. Hi i just finished and my glutes were on fire!Anna u amaze me even on your last semester u were killing it waow☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

7. Giselle J says:

This is an advanced class, Anna is a bad ass for even doing the modified version

8. Lounges with the knee over the feet??? Jump squats with the back so low?? mmmm…Anna is correct despite the belly 😉 but the teacher is so weak

9. dbelsi says:

I really like this workout. My critique would be for the instructor to give a little more lead time on changing from left/ right sides as we are doing this at home and need more clear direction.

10. We need enthusiastic men and women to take part in our ITV diet show!

If you think this is something you could be interested in then click on the link below.

11. funnypilgrim says:

Love this! Thank you 😊

12. I'm looking forward to trying this tomorrow

13. El M says:

Did Anna have her baby? I thought she was taking a break? I’m confused. (But I’m glad that she’s back!!)

14. Kelly Carter says:

"wrong not to do other side" ha…almost wrong to do it again. burns so good, I'm outta shape

15. Omg this killed! 🔥 I love the Pilates series ❤️ keep up the good work guys!

16. This was one of my fave workouts from pop sugar

17. Kelly Carter says:

Annnnna!!! The belly! So cute!

18. Icey 112 says:

bring her back for more cardio please!

19. Just finish this workout, omg Lisa YOU kicked my butt. Great work again by popsugar 💞💞💞💞

20. This workout is no joke! One of my new favs

21. Hannah Luo says:

Lisa is definitely one of the best piyo teachers online and offline

22. Anna Tyomin says:

the trainer looks like Bella Hadid :0

23. Mikaela Kim says:

yes!!! such a good workout. Lisa’s 45 min cardio Pilates is one of my favorites so I was really happy to see that y’all uploaded another one led by her 🤗

24. Rebe says:

Fantastic workout! Love this trainer ❤️

25. this aint gonna do squat for your fat bastards out there, sorry to break it to you.

26. Siper workout. Anna, so nice to see you:-)

27. Lisa, you always offer fresh movements to challenge the under-used muscle groups. Thank you for the sweet release jumping movements at the beginning of the workout. Anna and Christina, you're such an inspiration. I also really appreciate that Popsugar features a variety of body types. Peace and blessings.

28. Absolutely love the cardio Pilates and boxing workouts! They my go to de-stressors, keep them coming PopSugar!

29. Sarah Mast says:

excellent workout!!

30. MiraBethy says:

Thank you for the challenge ladies! This surprisingly got my heart rate up too!

31. Rasha Sharif says:

I will do this today :))

32. Lilly says:

Amazing workout 👏💪

33. Welcome back Anna did you hv your baby? If yeswhat did you have?🙌

34. Bouchra Tam says:

We want difficult workouts like the ones made with Jake Dupree

35. Kit Kat says:

I'm having a bit of an off day so this was tougher than it probably normally would have been for me, but I loved this regardless and will do it many more times again.
    Thank you and congratulations on your pregnancy Anna 😍💖

36. Serena T says:

Always love a new Pilates workout thank you for this one

37. Annna is back!😗😀

38. Soy la unica que habla español? Hola saludos… 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

39. soulchild says:

She killed me!! So tough, especially the cardio. But she's one of my absolute favorites.

40. alfiya sayed says:

This looks like the most amazing workout so far….lovely executed!!!just can't wait to do it this morning..

41. clarradactyl says:

yayyyyy….lisa’s back! i missed her awesome energy and fun workouts. thanks for this!

42. Leah Marie says:

Can't wait to try this! Glad that Anna is back! Edit: Just tried this and felt like I was going to pass out, but in a good way you could say. 😂 I'm not that type of person who does pilates often, I'm more of a cardio/treadmill and weights here and there kind of person I guess you could say. This was something different and i liked it!

43. ohh u r back.. nice to see u Anna