30-Minute Fat-Burning Full-Body Workout

Get ready for a challenge with this 30-minute fat-burning workout from Heba Ali, creator of Evolve Nation. For an extra challenge, grab a light and medium resistance band and keep up: this workout will hit every muscle in your body. .

If your fitness goals include a flatter belly and stronger core, you’re going to need a solid plan, expert guidance, and a little outside motivation. Our “30 Days to a Flat Belly” plan has all three! This comprehensive workout plan will give you results you want without a pricey gym membership; you can do these workouts anywhere โ€” and they’re all 30 minutes or less. Our own Class FitSugar host, Anna Renderer, will coach you through the 30-day program, motivating and supporting you to stay on track. Because you can’t out-train an unhealthy lifestyle, Anna will provide you with actionable tips on healthy eating, hydration, sleep, and recovery. You will truly look and feel your best. Click the link below to purchase the plan for only $9.99. Let’s hit those goals together.

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywoodโ€™s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean with POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

1. Loved it! I'm so glad Anna is back! The only thing which really infuriated me was 3 ads right toward the end! Why?why?why? It really threw me off track!

2. I love that you guys are adding more stretching in at the end. Thank you!

3. Love PopSugar. The exercises of this workout are excellent but way too much talking in between each move.

4. What brand of resistance bands are you using in this video? I need some that stay in place like this! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Toujours de bon cours ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

6. kelly morris says:

Pop sugar has great workouts

7. I don't have the bands but I think this workout will still be a killer!

8. can't wait to try this tomorrow <3

9. Avery Smith says:

This will be tomorrows work out!

10. Avery Smith says:

Can you do this without bands?

11. Just finished this one…. Omg it was awesome. It kicked my butt and there is amazing stretch at the end. Definitely gonna do this one another day. Thanks POPSUGAR ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

12. Whatsupp says:

we normally review supplement, but I wonder if anyone would be interested in seeing a couple of guys reviewing fitness bands?

13. thanksย  it's amaising ,love you ana

14. SongBirdie92 says:

Just by watching this: Heba is no joke! This looks like an intense workout. I can't wait to try it.

15. Connie B. says:

Pop-sugar never fails. One day we will log in and these videos won't be on youtube like Millionaire Hoy! I always put on a sweatbelt when I do these workouts for that extra sweat- my fav is the Thermosculpt

16. Amber Wilson says:

I'm confused!!!!๐Ÿ˜ต

17. I can't wait to try it! I have been waiting for this workout since I saw it on Instagram. I love that it incorporates a band.
    Thank you popsugar for the variety of workouts and trainers!

18. Cansu Aksu says:

Oh my god she is so bad ass and cool!

19. Breath 101 says:

This is an awesome workout! Great challenge with the resistance bands and a good mix of toning and cardio! Will definitely come back to this one! So happy that Anna is back als well!

20. kajal joshi says:

Hey anna… How is your baby

21. giggly117 says:

I just did this omg im dead best calorie burner

22. mahi.s s says:

Anna is back
    Wow i am so happy she is back after a little short break.. Now my instructor anna is back..i can't skip my workout… I have to burn calories..but still I'm so happy becoz she is back …love u anna

23. does anyone know good jump/dance cardio workouts/channels that are hella intense WITHOUT equipment and floor exercises?

24. Icey 112 says:

can you please do some more cardio dance/standing cardio? those are the most effective types of workouts.

25. Icey 112 says:

at least this has some form of kinetics. a workout isn't a workout unless your heart sounds like a runaway freight train

26. swati Rajput says:

Something for face fat pls

27. omg Heba Ali (the one in the centre) looks so much like Shakira!!

28. Wow… this looks like Iโ€™ll be out of breathe and itโ€™s kinda hard… but hey… need to work on my Body… so gotta work this into my workout as well this week

29. HEY I Like her exercise so much

30. Whats the wrong anna was pergrance .what happen ?

31. Amanda Costa says:

The woman of the left side don't do exercise correctly, I think kkkkk because she doesn't do exactly the others. Kkkkkk it's me in life kkk

32. Leah Marie says:

Darn it. I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill! I'll have to try this in the beginning of the week! It looks like a good one too! Doing two workouts in one day is too much lol.

Congratulations Anna!

33. amel mella says:

Done . Love from Algeria

34. sayeh s says:

I've done lots of these exercises without band and I know how hard they are .I've done glute work with band and I know how they increase intensity so I know how this is hard and challenging . A big ๐Ÿ‘

35. Excelente muy buenos.. Saludos desde Mรฉxico..

36. I don't know if I am the only one who doesn't buy these bands ? ๐Ÿ˜€ I have been training for many years and I have never needed such bands.. I know there is a huge hype now but I cannot see that huge profit for my workouts. But maybe it's just me ๐Ÿ˜€ Nevertheless I am a big fun of Popsugar :-)))

37. Nanu Walia says:

really wanted the band workout….thanks a ton for this

38. how many calories can be burned?

39. wooow good time for doing this one..best regards from algeriaโ™ฅ

40. Dimple Queen says:

Kis time hum yeh exercise kr skte hain

41. Omg I love popsugar so much