Trying The Victoria’s Secret Model Diet & Workouts For a Week

Victorias Secret Model Diet & Workout Routine Tested for a Week!
💜Hey babes so I was put to the vs model diet challenge this past week, and totally loved it. It was super hard but I learned a lot about how to eat healthy, and make it fun….I know I know how can eating healthy be fun…but give it a try and you will see what I mean. Please remember healthy looks different on everyone and you’re all beautiful hot lil Mamas! Eat Healthy, Kick Booty at the gym, Enjoy life and Repeat! xoxo, Katie Betzing💜

♡Follow Me on Social Media For a Ton of Giveaways♡
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katiebetzing/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ktbetzing

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/katie.betzing/

Snapchat: @k80betz

Musical.ly @katiebetz

♡Subscribe to My Vlog Channel♡ https://youtu.be/IsDgHPcDJv4

Business Inquires: katiebetz@icloud.com

1. Make Sure you Check Out my Fitness Routine and What I eat in a Day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg1ZHjVN0UM&t=405s

2. MADBRO says:

Me watching this while eating candy

3. Chloe Monroe says:

I see a Timmy's cup….. Fellow Canuck? 😉

4. Emily Gecer says:

0:00 me after trying this for 2 minutes

5. I love that idea 😅

6. Ur from Canada!!
    Tim horton

7. d a y ? ¿ says:

How tall is she? She could easily model if she decided to

8. I need to loose a lot of weigh coz I have my holiday for my birthday in 2 MONTHS😭😭

9. ZIGI UPDATE says:

I love Gigi_Hadid a lot

10. Also sparkling water make u more hungry so why would they do dat 😂

11. Papongs says:

This looks easy

When you're NOT the one who did it.

12. crescent B. says:

You are in yournormal weight. Wtf are you trying to do with that shitty diet ?

13. If someone at cake when I’m on a diet I probably would scream btw I’m a girl the photo is my dad lol

14. Meshi Chan says:

never realized how popular lemon is!

15. Leslie Jane says:

You're already a model 👍👍

16. MYSS NOKIA says:

Omg am doing this 😍

17. lupe carmona says:

I'M 49 AND I AM GOING TO DO IT! IF I DON'T TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND DO THIS I TRULY WILL BE FLIRTING WITH DEATH LIKE SOMEONE BELOW POSTED THAT…..LOL !!!

18. Katie: …and I'm going to eat this.

Me: No, really? We thought you were going to hold it in your hand all day.

19. How many pounds and or calories did you lose..?

20. I doubt i would be able to do this.. Well, the exercising i could maybe do, but i would probably throw up after eating one of those HEALTHY meals.. BLEH. I have no ideo how ur managing to do that.

21. AMANAH KHAN says:

Your already so freakin pretty 😫

22. So did you skip meals then?

23. it seems reasonable to me , they're not starving at all!!!

24. Mina mochii says:

I’m doing a diet right now that consist on eating an apple for breakfast and a cucumber for dinner then just water and of course to work out and I know it’s hard for some to control them self’s but I like watching food or people eating foot when I’m dieting cause that makes me feel full and gets my hunger away

25. I shall force myself to do this cause this is like my last resort to lose weight and get in shape lol. I think I am too young to do this too. I am like 12 lol

26. Killa Fairy says:

Im slim and lose weight..

27. Can you share your pineapple shrimp recipe

28. Casey M says:

This is not "super healthy" this is SO bad. Dinner shoild never be half a protein bar.

29. Girl she does not need to do a Victoria’s Secret diet like when she was doing her intro she looked so pretty and skinny.

30. U r sooooo fricking thin and u still wanna diet
    U will die when u see me

31. I actually tried this for six months and I almost got Anorexia. I started out weighing 107lb then I got down to 86lbs at 5 months. But I wanted to get down to 80lb( at the time I was 13) so I kept going the next thing you know I’m passed out in the parking lot. So I to the hospital and they said this, “ So the average persons blood pressure is about 60 and yours is 30.” At that point I knew I had to change. I did fine after that I put on 10lds! but I just want to say don’t eat to much but eat enough👍🏼

32. Subscribe she so close to 1Mmmmm🖒😃

33. Eva Boeke says:

Me: Ooh this is a good workout!

2 minutes later…

Me: Ya I'm done.

34. You look prettier without makeup, you should go natural more often if you don't already.

35. I want to try this but…… I don't like vegetables

36. 8:08 The girl in the background is me every time someone asks me to work out with them.😂

37. You should be a model you are gorgeous:)

38. you got abs after 3 days…. shut the f**k up

39. xXSnøøwyXx says:

where did you buy the protein shake mixture and Apple slider conifer from?

40. Beth Lovett says:

If you'd keep a poster of your favorite body/celebrity/model. It will motivate you and keep you on track. Chew peppermint gum it keeps your appetite at bay.

41. I'm watching while eating ruffles.

42. You liked obsessed with rome, please stop that VS diet its not good for you. Your already skinny

43. I have talked to Rome, she was with Martha Hunt when Martha was live on day and i sent a request to join and Martha picked me and yeah!!! It was so cool!!

44. Makaelah M. says:

I reeaally want to try cool diets but then I remember I'm broke so I just starve

45. ajay agarwal says:

Use advice de na jaake

46. ajay agarwal says:

Abhi me ye tmhsri frnd rsshika ko send karun

47. I like watching diet and exercise video's but I never do them