Get Madonna’s Arms With This 10-Minute Workout

Toned arms never go out of style. If your shoulders have been hidden under a thick, cozy sweater for the last couple of months, it’s time to start prepping them for tank top season. Take 10 minutes to work your biceps and triceps with Andrea Orbeck. She’s trained many Victoria’s Secret models and now she’ll train you in the comfort of your living room. Grab a some dumbbells and get ready to tone your guns. Press play and follow along as Andrea leads you through this short, but intense workout.

1. Deana Gatlin says:

this is an excellent arm work out video I believe that it works

2. ivi122 says:

My goodness Iโ€™ve done a few videos but this one is tough one. It looks and feels effective…

3. Edith : D says:

Just what I needed.

4. You are lowering just as fast as your lifting.

5. none ya says:

Are you joking?<!!!!!???? Have any of you actually SEEN Madonna's gross arms!? I'll pass, thanks!@! LMBO

6. I did this with 10lb dumbbells the whole time. I couldn't always complete as many reps through out. But this was great, really challenging and just what I needed. I'm sure I'll be feeling this tomorrow.

7. Sarah M says:

๐Ÿญ ๐˜๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฝ. ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ โ€œ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ttt ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—นโ€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜๐˜€ss ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ > https://t.co/ulDqhr6avk?mumuk23

8. LaurelBlue says:

Get Madonna's arms, guaranteed: Begin with a male skeleton and DNA.

9. Sky Doll says:

Madonna is a transgender man, proven, I hop I will never have arms like that illuminati satanist
    I have a real woman body, not a castrated fake male,.. so sad you are perpetuating these lies of fake โ€œbeautyโ€

10. HATAIIIKA says:

i thought I don't need to switch to 3 lb dumbbells, wrong!!!

11. Meg Garstang says:

This is exactly what I've been looking for – I have the weights so I can get started immediately. This video pulls together many of the exercises I already do into a more cohesive routine.

12. MADONNA IS A TRANNY… That is male DNA that sculpted this arms… Also Michelle Obama

13. ariba aquil says:

Does it work for those as well who ONLY want to shred the arm fat and tone them? No builder kinda arms??

14. The girls in the back be cheating๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

15. Weight of dumbell plsss

16. I love this workout! How many times a week should I do this?

17. This is Great! Simple and effective. I remembered the routine quickly and am doing it now without watching the video ๐Ÿ™‚

18. Great arm routine. Will doing this with 8 pound dumbells make my arms bigger or just tone them? Trying get slimmer arms without the bulk , or should i just lift 5 pound dumbells

19. It works ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช. Doing this 2x the week to see a result. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you fo this workout.