Burn 200 Calories in 20 Minutes With This Quick Workout

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean with POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

1. you're awesome! Thank you!

2. Devilninja16 says:

I'm REKT after that one

3. Melanie says:

Anna you know your popsugar audience so well… the burpie with a small jump at the end is great and not too much for a cool down. Thanks for just being you and bringing the tough workouts. 👍

4. Melanie says:

This is an amazing workout and makes use of all 20 minutes. Try it!!

5. 2 months out post bilateral mastectomy and just finished second round of chemo…modifications needed were on the push-ups. To replace I did plank with a side turn and arm extended to ceiling to stretch armpit area that I have cording in.

6. L Leung says:

Wonderful work out. Great even blend of cardio and weights.

7. love u Anna
    😘😘

8. Ren Guerra says:

Great workout love this. Great job Anna

9. Need motivation so bad.

10. Excellent! Just what I needed as a short, complete work out.

11. This might be one of my favorite workouts I have done yet. Dripping with sweat by minute 10…

12. Cadena Ek says:

I know that you can get solutions for that on Unflexal workouts :)))

13. kimmy ss says:

Doing this in when the weather were super HOT AND i'm HUNGRY.Totally a bad decision but gonna say this workout was intense yet amazing!!!

14. Magda Boudi says:

Anna makes every workout looks effortless!! Simple moves but it works every single muscle! Loved it 💕

15. Sara Alani says:

Glad i'm almost done , my right knee hurt today and my ankles have been hurting for a week suddenly when i walk or jump or run …

16. Anna, your workouts are always awesome and you're such a great motivator. Your positive and uplifting tone always helps me push through even when I want to quit. Please continue what you're doing and thank you!!
    – a faithful subscriber

17. Halima Omar says:

almost dead when I finished

18. Thank you I am on day 20 out of 21 thank you so much for the encouragement

19. Elise Craven says:

just did that with 8 lb weights. it was hard, but I feel very accomplished now!

20. I burned 254 with this. I am a 154 lb. female. Great workout! I did a 20 minute workout before this one so my heart rate was up a bit already but still great.

21. ESOUL5 says:

This remains one of my favorites! 😀
    I've been following POPSUGAR for about two years now, working out everyday, and never stop loving it!
    Thank you all for making my days start with firing energy! 😀

22. newclee says:

That was awesome!

23. Sophie Kelly says:

Whee did you get your top from Anna?x

24. nice n not too intensive perfect for a 20min wkout. gets u very sweaty! thx u

25. i think i just did this

26. Emvisha says:

Loved this workout, thank you Anna!

27. What is Anna wearing? Is the t-shirt Under Armour?

28. NIKKI says:

Seriously? Seriously!! I made it though 🙂

29. Anna is CRAZY. I don't know how she does it but I love her workouts – she's my fit bod inspiration.

30. Abby Maust says:

I love popsugar fitness! Anna is amazing! She is so cheery that it makes me keep going. I just started this workout and I love it!

31. Sasha Light says:

holy crap. 6:15 mins left and I'm already beat D:

32. Deja Nodal says:

Such a great workout!!!! I'm sweating SOO much.