My Morning Routine | Early Morning Meal | Pre-POST Workout Meal | Exercise | -Dietitian Shreya

About Me:
To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.” & I am that artist”. Always running with the novel ideas in her mind, Sherya gives a best possible way to heal patient with all natural powers. Starting from Chandigarh, she has made a significant mark for this social cause of treating people with natural remedies and extended her duties to Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Mohali now. According to her family has always been a support backing her at every level starting from Post Graduation in Nutrition & Dietetics thereafter completing internship from PGIMER Hospital Chandigarh and finally a renowned dietician. With an all-time positive attitude around, the former Clinical Nutritionist for Fortis, boasts about her health and diet articles in Hindustan Times, The Times of India, Indian Express and magazines like India today, Femina and Cosmopolitan too.

www.dietititianshreya.com

Watch much more Videos on
www.eatrigthdiet.in

Read more Diet tips on
www.diettipsforindian.com

Book you appointment Now- +91-730-730-3835
Get A Call back

1. Saloni Gupta says:

Mam post wrkout m veg ka kch suggest kro plzzz

2. Thanx mam for this useful video

3. Mam … My no is 9438243884. Plz. Help me out…. Wanna loose weight about 8 to 9 kg.

4. Ayush Sachan says:

mam aaj kal to eggs produce karne ke liye farms mein chicken ko injection diye jaate hain….so plz aap btaiye ki kaise safely eggs buy karein

5. Mam.. uterus (fibroid ) k open surgery k kitne months baad ye exercise kr sakte hai??

6. Respected ma'am
    Thanku so much. Aap support kr rhe h, heartly thanks

7. Ma'am , thanku for tis video, ma'am green tea konsi use kre

8. is warm water honey n lemon good for weight loose

9. Hi mam…. very nice and motivated video… Apple and almond khane ke baad immediate workout start Karna hai ya Kuch gap rakhna hai…aur pranayam kab kare

10. Mani Sahota says:

Mam tel plz how can legs fatty moti.

11. Hi Ma'am
    Very nice video, It's very helpful,
    Can you please suggest something for fatty liver….

12. Aaliya Khan says:

hii shreya u r awesome dietition

13. thanku mam i like so much

14. Afrin Bagali says:

Hi mam, I'm 29 yrs old,n m suffering from hypothyroidism since 5 years.i hv tried alot of thing's but nothing effects on me.plz help me to come to of thyroid problem 👩‍⚕️

15. U r tips are amazing I seen many videos but I highly request to u to prepare videos on my problem that is
    I am nf getting night time sleep and due to that I plan lots of things diat excersiz but may morning or my day is not energetic to start this, plz suggest and guide me

16. Helo.. ap 2 sal k baby ki diet bta skti h.. use downsyndrom h . Abhi CHL b nhi Pata.. 2 n half yer ka h.. plz kuch sjest kre.. bhot help ho jayega

17. vidya nair says:

Is it ok to drink green tea early morning empty stomach?

18. Now I understand why you look so sexy in your videos ma'am..

19. Rajesh Yadav says:

summer me mam.eeg le skte h

20. Aditya Singh says:

mujhe hypothyroidism h jisme TSH 5.80 h or wait bahut jyldi bad rha

21. Aditya Singh says:

mam please share deit plan for hypothyroidism and how to lose wait in this period

22. Ruby Sarfraz says:

Weight 95 kg height 5

23. Ruby Sarfraz says:

Hi,doctor m pak she hon aor aj he doctor strick deit k liya kaha mujh knee prob ho rah weit km krna mari age 50y h mujh plz koi deity plan batade mjald weight km krlo think full hinge app mari help kare

24. Priyanka D says:

When we can start exercises after c section

25. Mam can I know wt is the salary of a dietician

26. Junior Jr says:

good morning Ma'am how are you today hope ur fine plz explain ppl after break fast diet meal ppl start exercise after half hour after taking break fast from my experience I do my exercise after one half very important full stomach its not good to do any workouts

27. nitin chopra says:

Garlic chabba chhaba ke khanna hai ya pani se tablet ki taraha nigalnaa hai ?

28. It's looks fresh n beautiful outside your house where do stay I mean which city or place is that.

29. Rajina begum says:

Good. But main roz exercise nahi kar pati. Bcoz I'm a house wife. Pure din baby n ghar k kam bachhe ko parhana etc. But my belly is to fat like balloon. What can I do. Plz help me. I know u r so helpful. Plz, I fill sorrow it's for. Why it's happening with me. I'll reduce jank food many days ago. Firbhi yeh belly fat kyu?

30. mam pls make a video for upper body weight loss

31. Maam how can i reduce my breast size

32. Puja Verma says:

Mam i want to loose my lower body fat.what diet or exercise i do for that..please mam asap.

33. Purna Devi says:

mam 18years girls green tea used good or bad please reply me

34. Hello mam but aksar log yoga ya koi exwrcise prefer karte hai to emty stomach batate hai but aap bolrahi ho kuch khake karna chahiye

35. Don't mind par apke eye bag nazar aate hain

36. Hello mam main apne jyada wait se bhut preshan hoon plz help me ,meri height 5.3 inch hai wait 75kg hai

37. hello ma'am ….Kya warm water pura din pine se weight loss hota h maximum….plz reply me as soon as possible

38. Maam please tell me post pregnancy exercise…6month completed…

39. Sami Ali says:

Hi muja knee pain h means arthritic hn so kis m ya exercise krski hn wait Mera 80 h

40. Plzz make video on intermittent fasting