HOW TO EAT BEFORE & AFTER WORKOUTS – BIG DO’S AND DON’TS!

♡ Get my Booty guide now – https://www.hannaoeberg.com ♡

♡ My social media ♡
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannaoeberg/
Snapchat: @hannaoeberg

In this video, I’m talking about how to think regarding your nutrition before, during and after workouts!

I’ll talk about the biggest mistakes you can make, the main DO’S and DON’TS when it comes to food together with training.

With the right nutrition together with your workouts and also the best timing, you will achieve the best results!

♡ Common questions ♡
♥ The camera I use – Sony A550
♥ I edit my videos in Sony Vegas Pro + Final Cut Pro X
♥ I’m from Sweden

♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ I get all my supplements from my sponsor Women’s Best –
♥ I get all my workout clothing from my sponsor Gymshark –

Business inquiries ONLY: info(at)hannaoeberg.com
I will NOT reply to:
– Inquiries regarding protein or other fitness/health supplements
– Requests regarding free/unpaid promotion or marketing

Please respect these conditions when sending an e-mail!

1. JonelaBeauty says:

This makes a lot of sense, because you will eat the calories through the day anyway, so why not fuel your workouts? If you have 1900kcal per day and you avoid eating around your workouts thinking you'll burn more, you're still eat your 1900kcal by the time you go to bed anyway, so in the end, you've eaten the same amount, however you probably have performed poorly at the gym or not the best you could have been.

2. This was very helpful! Do you have any videos that offer more meal ideas/options for pre and post workout? Thank you!

3. Kenya Fay says:

Will these do’s & don’ts work with someone who is trying to loose weight?

4. Is it fine if I eat oatmeal and half a banana for breakfast, an apple for lunch, then later on eat a clif bar and 20 minutes later work out, then eat dinner? Plz anyone answer

5. pinkmango1 says:

I literally just started my fitness journey 2 weeks ago and this video helped a lot! New subscriber here 🙂

6. Mas claro ni el agua!!!!!! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻🐑

7. BryBeautiful says:

This is really helpful advice if you don't have an 8 to 5 job. I workout before work and drink a protein shake within 30 minutes after my workout.. is this still okay?

8. Alpha says:

Is it ok if i eat rice before and after workout without anything?

9. Ishan Aida says:

I don't eat anything when i doing workout, after workout i eat ots,banana,amond.I am doing freehand experience. Is it good? My bodyship is not good & no change my body.what i do?plz ans me.

10. Thank You much!!! This is so helpful!!!

11. Hilde Sophie says:

Smart information. I use oatmeal also for carbs

12. Yellow.2014 says:

Hi Hanna, great video as always! 🙂 I am a very busy college student and I recently started going back to the gym and working out regularly and with a more mindful prospective. When I wake up I am a slow person and I don't get super hungry until after a few hours or more. I always have a green smoothie and coffee in the morning, but I don't feel like eating. (I do pack my breakfast and eat it after the workout). How bad is it? I know I should fuel my body in order to workout and I am still having that smoothie, I honestly can't wake up earlier to eat breakfast and don't feel such an urge to eat when I am still realizing I am awake. I hope you get to see this and greetings from the US 🙂

13. codie wells says:

What would you suggest to eat in the morning before a 5:45am workout where you only have 15 minutes to eat before working out? Thank for this video! You look bomb as in that jacket too 😍😍

14. ali badshash says:

Don’t use too much make up

15. I only eat 1200 calories a day and I workout at 3:30am. I’m awake for so long… so eating before and after a workout means I’m starving by the afternoon and have no calories left lol

16. God ur beautiful…..

17. I appreciate your advice, in my case I also go to the gym early morning (leave home at 4:30am),  since it's so early I don't have a chance to have breakfast. would you recommend to get up earlier to get breakfast? to have a protein shake before heading out? or to have a meal before bed?Thank you! love your videos

18. XGreasemunky says: