Zac Smith – Grocery Shopping Essentials.

For full access to my meal plans, workout routines and new ZSF fitness application. Click the link!

Home

Thanks everyone. I love you guys! 😊

1. Bri Peoples says:

You are a gorgeous man!

2. My boy wassup with your barber? How he gunna let you leave his seat like that

3. Oh gosh he is gorgeous I am listening to him, need to lose the pregnancy weight and look gorgeous too.

4. Where exactly is the Coke Zero fall into the diet plan?

5. i don't eat tuna, brown rice, or asparagus. terrible shopping list

6. Ron Lobato says:

I honestly think you are one of the most beautiful men on this planet.

7. RunningSD says:

whoever his barber is should be fired. his sides are horrid

8. We have aldis here in the states

9. This may seem like a really stupid question but I was curious. I am trying to bulk as clean as I can but I am in my fourth year of uni and have to work part time, my job is at Mcdonalds and we get a free meal every shift, as I am tied for cash and the meal is free I have tried to make it as healthy as possible. I will religiously have a Grilled BBQ Bacon wrap, grilled over crispy for obvious reasons with that weighing in at 366Kcal 40g Carbs, 11g fat and 26g protein and I wash that down with a large chocolate shake because its my favourite thing to have which is 488Kcal, 84g carbs, 11fat and 13g protein. My question, will having this daily make my bulk dirty and cause more fat gain or will I be good as long as the rest of my calories and macros are met? for example I have 3 boiled eggs and 2 shredded wheat every morning with a protein shake and then have tuna sandwiches on brown bread with a side of sardines and then whatever my fam cook for dinner which is usually some sort of meat or fish with veg

10. Can we just take a moment to brag on that beard. 😍💁‍♀️

11. I really don't care for Aldi, I don't like the stupid cart thing and having to pay for bags.

12. Kelly Fogg says:

HI Zac are you going to make some more hauls video soon

13. Don contino says:

Dude is wearing skinny shorts

14. Wow. The Aldi in our town is usually wall to wall packed no matter what time you go. That is a ghost town in comparison. 😨😱👻👻👻

15. Jack Doyle says:

Aldi must be worldwide now, I just saw a video of Americans shopping there now you, I thought it was just in Europe

16. Livewire says:

Where do you get all your money from to buy all this?

17. Yum , I’m always hungry for a big banana .
    In Sydney Aldi sucks .

18. Don’t know where this Andi is located but it looks cleaner and hella organized then some of the ones here in the Philadelphia us area ijs