Kelli’s Superset Total Body Strength Workout: Calorie Torching, Muscle Building, Fat Burning Workout

Total Body Strength Training Workout to burn fat and build lean muscle; Find all info for this routine @ http://bit.ly/1p0HKCt
8 Week Fat Loss Programs & Meal Plans: @ http://bit.ly/13EdZgX
Find PowerBlock’s adjustable dumbbells @: http://bit.ly/yDWK7V
Never miss a new workout video @ http://on.fb.me/zDxh3R

Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.

1. Kelli included all my favorite exercises in this routine which happened to be very effective at the same time so I ended up getting a great workout and having fun for 24 minutes! Thanks a lot, Kelli!

2. Hans Rana says:

Thanks Kelli you're a star

3. I did this yesterday morning and I'm still feeling the soreness on my butt !!

4. I didn't even realize this video was 3.5 years old! Thanks for helping me stay motivated to workout Kelli! You're an inspiration!

5. Noldy says:

Skipped the last round cause I already did an intensive upper body session the other day.

Workout complete 14.10.2018 – 5.18 PM #FBFit

6. J.M.C. G. says:

10/12/18 Completed. This was a nice one. I should do it with Neil. I did a warm up and cool down on my own.

7. I just did that last superset with my baby on my back and sitting on my hips during those chest presses. Oh my gosh. That hurt. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #momlife I am drenched!

8. I use 2 kg it okay cuz I donโ€™t have any another dumbbell

9. Amna Hassan says:

who else is dead and full of sweat!!?

10. Ellen says:

just what I was looking for! Thank you for making these short workouts for a great start to my day!

11. I've never done strength training before and I just died and went to heaven

12. Hello Hi says:

Day 1 of FB 30. I hope I can do this. I will try and update here, maybe every week.
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

About this workout: I used 2.5kg dumbbells. It wasnโ€™t too bad but I did this one a couple days ago but Iโ€™m only starting now with this program.
    I have to admit, I could hardly do the wall sit so I didnโ€™t use the dumbbell.

Also, I could only use one dumbbell with both hands for the side lunge ventral raises. I really am weak ๐Ÿ˜…

Edit: So… I just decided to do FB Burn instead, since I think thatโ€™s more the kind of a program that I want to do. So tomorrow (August 15th, 2018) Iโ€™m gonna start with FB Burn Round 2

13. I felt sick today but still wanted to work out. This was nice that it wasn't too bouncy :). Short and strong. ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Love this workout, I've gotten stronger and health. Now I added a 2min cycling in between each pair of strength exercise and I'm adding 3-6 lbs more weights than Kelli suggest. Thanks Fitness Blender crew, keep up the excellent work. God Bless

15. Dallas Stone says:

Love total body workout like this one itโ€™s awesome

16. Oh gosh… I was doing this after one of your cardio workout and now my muscles are mocking my fats ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… my fats are crying….๐Ÿ’ชthank you guys…

17. I love u Kelli! Thank u for all your wonderful workouts

18. Noldy says:

I moved into a new house last Friday and ever since I've had some back pain. I did some yoga workouts throughout the week but they didn't completely relieve the pain but after doing the deadlifts I feel relieved. Wow!

Workout complete 9.06.2018 – 5.57am #FB30