10 Minute Total Body Cardio Circuit Workout Video.

For all the details on circuit training and caroline’s motivational tips, check out: http://thecarolineinthecity.wordpress.com/2011/12/26/carolines-secret-sauce-recipe/

Fitness Pro, Caroline Jordan, leads you through a quick, high energy, total body circuit training routine. This body weight circuit works your ENTIRE body using functional training and dynamic movement. This exercise routine doesnt require any equipment; its perfect for at home fitness, traveling, or when you need a quick workout that provides results FAST. The exercises in this workout video will challenge your legs, butt, chest, arms, and abs. This routine is perfect for improving strength, preventing injuries, improving performance, losing weight, and cross training for sports.

Challenge yourself by working through this exercise circuit video 2 or 3 times through for a longer workout routine. Tight on time? Go through the video once and focus on QUALITY and giving your best. Remember, when it comes to improving your fitness, ANYTHING counts. Keep moving, stay positive, and you WILL reach your health goals 🙂

Leave a comment below when you’ve completed the routine so I can congratulate you for making time for YOU. Have a special request or want another fitness video for stretching, strength, or cardio? Leave me your requests below. Cant wait to film more videos that help you reach your goals!

Check out Caroline’s website: http://www.carolinejordanfitness.com/

Go behind the scenes w/ Caroline’s Blog-

Twitter – https://twitter.com/#!/carolinefitness

Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/carolinejordanfitness

1. This has been brilliant for me trying to get fit for a Race for Life! Thank you! I love how there are harder and easier options at each stage!

2. This is a great workout when you only have  20 min. I don't even leave my bedroom which isn't very spacious! Thanks for the freebie!

3. Go and Google Morsch Muscle Madness to find out how a new discovery made an ordinary guy ripped.

4. Yes I like it. Anything that stretches you and makes you work is good.

5. littleeggy says:

Awwww she's really sweet.  Looks like a good workout,  I plan to try this!

6. Dhan Rana says:

Hey, have you tried "BellyFatTack" yet? Just do a search on Google and you will find bellyfattack.com On there you can get an important free video by a recognized licensed dietitian teaching about how to reduce fat. This helped Andrew to reduce his belly fat. Why not give it a shot. Hopefully it will help you too.

7. rya melia says:

To anyone who wants to get stronger some day. Copy and paste into google Mega Muscle Method to find out more.

8. THIS',DOES''WORK!'`BUT,:THE,'BOOK.`IS::ONLINE.:FREE:` Website: bit.ly/1aciWib?p=3o3o3

9. Sultana Khan says:

Hello, have you considered BellyFATtack" yet? Just copy and paste BellyFATtack.com to the browser to take a look at their internet site… There you can find a good free video presentation by a respected medical doctor talking about the best way to lose unwanted fat. This made it easier for Lisa to burn her abdominal fat. Why not give this a shot. Hopefully it works for you as well…

10. Fabiola Yana says:

Damn. How can you talk during that??

11. Sk sunny says:

Hey there, have you come across " BellyFATtack " yet? Just google it. On there you will discover a good free video by a longtime doctor teaching about how you can get rid of extra fat. This helped Toni to lose his abdominal fat. Why not give it a try. I hope it works for you also…

12. bodyweight cardio!! thanks for adding it 🙂

13. Would you classify this type of workout as 'cardio' or 'bodyweight'?
    This routine looks tough…in a good way of course.
    I am going to add this to my 'real cardio' playlist.

14. Love your attitude. Thanks for these videos 🙂

15. Seriously! Way too skinny!

16. Colleen L says:

Thank you for posting this video, your positive attitude is really uplifting 🙂

17. Elena Bähr says:

Wieso kann man nicht einfach von zu sehen genau so fit werden 😀

18. emsevas says:

Lady. You just kicked my ass. Sheesh.

19. Bodytime says:

Nice video!
    For much circuit training please visit our channel BODYTIME 😉

20. Pleased I discovered this film. Youtube is wonderful for this type of thing.My best friend was formerly bullied. He stated he was intending to get bigger muscles. I chuckled at him. I didn't believe him…. Right up until he packed on 40 pounds of genuine muscle mass. He tried the Muscle Building Bible – Google it. He doesn't get bullied these days. 🙂

I actually signed up earlier this week. See what goes on. And the mans emails are great!

21. Iz Jackson says:

She's so sweet! This video is great. I'll be using it daily, I think!

22. furyberserk says:

When I bend my head down, by head gets increadibly hot to the point that I would likely start sweating within the next 10 seconds. Does anyone else feel this? I feel as though if no-one else feels this, I am at a physical disadvantage.

23. My family laughed when I told them I would get rid of fat with Atomic Fat Loss, but then I showed them the results. Google Atomic Fat Loss to see their reaction. (It was epic!)

24. B Dasi says:

you have fcking phenomenal form 🙂 haha

25. @naomihan1215 THANK YOU! love you 🙂

26. yufit.com/instructor/caroline-jordan

27. @Zorayda85 Im so glad!! if you want to join me for full online workouts, checkout my new online gym yufit.com . I teach lowerbody, core, and stretch class: