20-Minute Advanced Chair Cardio Workout Video You Can Do With A Foot or Ankle Injury

HURT FOOT HEALING PROGRAM: https://www.hurtfootfitness.com/p/injuryrecoverysystem

FULL “Hurt Foot Fitness” Coaching Program: https://caroline-jordan-fitness.teachable.com/p/hurt-foot-fitness-coaching-program

Hurt Foot Fitness e-book: https://gum.co/HurtFootFitness

Did this video HELP you??? DONATE to the Channel and support this work: https://www.paypal.me/CarolineJordanUS

More Hurt Foot Workout Videos playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDh6UAgf3aBEYmUo_u7Ooo-vKuC4O1i6G

SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/CarolineJordan

Buy Book: http://amzn.to/2kLQZtA
Blog: http://www.carolinejordanfitness.com/blog/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carolinejordanfitness
Twitter: https://twitter.com/carolinefitness
Instagram: @carolinejordanfitness

Home

Hi Friends!

My Youtube channel has allowed me to connect to so many people around the world who are dealing with physical challenges and injuries. My heart melts when I read the emails, facebook messages, and YouTube comments. I know exactly how you feel! I have been in your shoes (and your boot) and want to help you feel better.

Dealing with injury is one of life’s greatest challenges. I am committed to creating content that helps you stay strong and positive. This 20-minute advanced Chair Cardio Workout was filmed to help you get your blood flowing, heart pumping, metabolism moving, and keep your body healthy. The workout is non-weight bearing and can be done at home or at the gym. These exercises will work your total body without putting any pressure on your feet your ankles. You will feel your arms, legs, lungs, and abs burn while you work your cardiovascular system. This advanced Chair Cardio workout will get your heart rate up, get you to work up a sweat, and help you feel alive again!

This is an advanced Chair Cardio workout that moves at a fast pace. YOU MUST be cleared by your doctor or physical therapist before starting this or any exercise routine. Please modify as needed and make this workout help you feel GOOD. I used a pillow as a cushion for extra support on my chair during this workout.

Are you ready to get your heart pumping and your muscles working? Sit and be fit with me! Press play!

I hope this video serves you in feeling your very best and staying in great shape while you recover from a foot or Ankle Injury. Don’t forget to check out my full length “Hurt Foot Fitness” program for more support in staying fit, healthy, and positive while recovering from injury. Stay In Shape and Stay positive with me here: https://gum.co/HurtFootFitness

Let me know how you feel after you try this Chair Cardio Workout in the comments below. I believe in you and am here to support you in feeling good. Stay strong and stay positive. Remember, every day is a choice. And injury or not, it’s up to you to make it great.

With love,

Caroline

My mission is to help you develop a positive relationship to self and exercise that adds to the quality of your life.

Buy Book: http://amzn.to/2kLQZtA
Blog: http://www.carolinejordanfitness.com/blog/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/carolinejordanfitness
Twitter: https://twitter.com/carolinefitness
Instagram: @carolinejordanfitness

1. Terrific workout out of a chair. You are inspiring and motivating. You got me to move after my foot surgery and yes, I worked up a sweat!!! You know how to make each of your viewers feel special.

2. got me sweating! thank you for this workout <3 love your spirit!

3. You must try this guys disini WHY BUY Gems and Gold ? I JUST GET FREE Gems and Gold FROM HERE

4. DPIII1 says:

OMG, just fond this video and its amazing, so motivated and pumped. I'm not even going to look through other channels chair work out. This is getting added to my playlist, Thank you so much πŸ˜²πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ™πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ!!!

5. Hi Caroline, I am SOOO glad I found you! I had been on UTube to find exercises for my very rare problem but it seems had not been typing the right searchwords all this time!! Your exercises are exactly what I need. Apparently I have been born with the navicular joint missing in both feet. All my life, we thought it was my flatfoot condition (which it had created) but when I hit 55, and not knowing, exerted my feet, I had to have scans to see why I was having excruciating pains in my tarsal navicular area, so strong that I could not sleep at nights. The above condition was diagnosed, rare apparently, and walking and any form of pressure exerting on my feet is forbidden, for life! I used to love my aerobic exercises and used to walk 45 min a day. Now, after 5 years of immobility and overweight, I am beginning to go out of breath climbing stairs and was looking for a cardio programme. Docs don't know! Thanks SO SO SO SO much!!!!! Bless you! xx

6. Recently broke my foot and found your video. Such the inspiration I needed!

7. Kelly Erdel says:

I was just diagnosed with a sesamoid fracture after dealing with foot pain for months. I am determined to find a way to stay active through this and I found you! I am SO thankful for your videos and information.

8. This was a great chair workout. I love how positive you are! This challenged me for sure! I have plantar fascitiis, so I've been enjoying your hurt foot workouts!

9. Nina Arianda look alike.

10. MsBlues88 says:

You saved me. I fractured my foot a week ago. I was going insane not going to the gym. Had done some floor exercise, but needed the cardio. Wow! Great workout.

11. Marisa Low says:

Am I doing it wrong if it’s my hips/hip flexors that are aching when I do the chair runs and jumping jacks at the end?

12. Ali Evans says:

My boyfriend found this video and man we are doing it together πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€β€β€β€ best boyfriend ever

13. Nuno Coelho says:

Enthusiasm overload.

14. the best one i found on the internet without hurting knees

15. Afsheen Ali says:

you are so amazing!This is the first chair workout where my heart reached 170 bpm which is awesome.I am feeling all my muscles right now.Thank you so much!

16. OMG! Thank you! This is the best chair workout that I have found since I hurt my Achilles.

17. Dan Wilson says:

June 2018 had a sanders 2 and navicular ankle break. 12 screws and a plate. Use to run 4 mile 6 days a week. I’m 61. Former Sgt USMC. My wife did vids like this and I would laugh. After a month of depression, I needed something cardio, something to make me sweat. Seeing someone in recovery with a positive attitude and a plan was inspirational and motivating. I do one of these vids everyday and this Marine smiles when I throw a sweaty T-shirt in the hamper. Thanks and speedy recovery to all. Simper Fi.

18. I do not comment on Youtube vids but honestly…this is awesome! I love it because there's no slacking. This is not easy at all.

19. jessture1 says:

I snapped off and completely displaced the base of my 5th metatarsal on my right foot. I had surgery to repair it with a metal plate and 5 screws the day after my injury. This was 3 weeks ago, and the pain has been awful…but is finally subsiding from intense to dull achiness. I can’t work (I’m a psych nurse), can’t bear any weight, can’t drive, and basically have only been able to leave my house on doctor appointment days. I have this hard heavy fiberglass cast from below my knee to my toes. I have 4 kids ages 12 to 16. I have been battling feelings of uselessness and hating this forced sedentary lifestyle I have found myself in…which will last another 11 weeks. Finding your videos have so uplifted me. This one is my first to complete, and I started sweating in the first few minutes. I definitely had to modify for this heavy hard cast, but even with modifications…my heart was racing and my skin was glistening. Just…thank you. I love your positivity, and I need that right now. The activity and your sweet attitude made my day.

20. I am a runner, hiker and cyclist. Now in a boot for ankle stress fracture. Doctor even forbade swimming. Yikes!! What to do? Your video is saving me from runners meltdown.

21. Thank you so much! That felt amazing! It's the first workout I've done / felt I had the strength to do since getting surgery and reconstructive surgery on my foot/ankle (and donor sites for flap and skin graft from both thighs) for sepsis.
    I feel so good and my core feels worked! Thank you; I feel so uplifted too πŸ˜€

22. Recovering from a foot fracture. Needed this!! Thank you.

23. NANCY KISSAM says:

So great!! Thank you. This is fantastic with a knee injury as well.

24. Joy L says:

Thank you! I have done this video and your newer one a few times and I’m loving them. I have a broken right ankle and broken left foot, this at least gets me moving.

25. Abby Samuels says:

I started using a backless shower chair with handles on the seat part. Its pretty awesome for these chair cardios

26. John M. says:

I"d been so proud of myself for exercising almost every day- and then I hurt my foot exercising! I'm determined not to get out of the habit and you're helping me- thank you so much! This is great!

27. Thanks so much for this video! I'd been struggling to find challenging chair cardio workouts and your chair workouts are great.

28. Sara Duffy says:

ahhhhh! camera shaking to much! makes me dizzy…dont you have a try pod? or a stand? good lord, do it right or don't do it at all..

29. I definitely sweat in this chair. I loved your video. It was hard to concentrate because you had me laughing so much during the workout! πŸ˜€ But thank you so much. I feel fantastic.

30. I just found this video today and it made me cry, it’s so great. Thank you so much for doing this! ❀️

31. Toddie says:

Loved this workout! Thank you Caroline. I'm 4 weeks in with a cast for a torn Achilles and have another 4 weeks to go – all non-weight-bearing- so these exercises are great πŸ™‚

32. Amy Hicks says:

thank you so much, sprained my knee and have been trying to find ways to get back into shape thank you so much for the video It helped out a lot!!

33. Cabamama 78 says:

Amazingly amazing!!!!

34. I have been doing your hurt foot videos ever since I got ankle injury. The cast is off but it still hurts. But through these 5 weeks these workouts are what keep me going! I feel so energized and positive because of your motivating encouragement! Thank you so much!!

35. This is fantastic! Definitely a hot sweaty mess after just 20 minutes. This injured runner appreciates the chair running. Thank you, Caroline!

36. Karen Cox says:

I’m am so thankful I found you! I love your energy😁. I am exercising 5 days a. Week now post knee replacement in January. I have also lost over 30 pounds in 5 months. I am having ankle fusion surgery next month with 6 weeks non weight bearing on knee scooter then 4 weeks in boot. This is my 3rd foot surgery. I have been worried that I might see a plateau in my weight loss during my recovery. I’m sure since I found you that won’t happen and I can stay strong. Thank you 😍

37. Thank you Caroline, I have spondylolisthesis so I have a lot of pain in my hips sacrem groin and legs so this is helpful as I can't do these other cardio exercises as it puts to much pressure on them. Yvonne

38. patsy G says:

I don't have any problems and can do my exercise daily but this is wonderful I can do and my rest days brilliant thanks

39. Thank you! Exactly what a need with my hurt ankle! I think this is a good way to not feel useless en stay fit!

40. Tim Briggs says:

I found your workout on a search, because I recently had surgery for a broken and dislocated ankle with 2 torn ligaments. I injured it sliding into 3rd base in my baseball league, and it was painful. But I've been upbeat and doing everything I can to heal and I hope this helps me in my fitness goals as well too! Thanks for making these videos for people in situations like myself. What a great mission.
    Thanks!

41. Elle says:

Omg thank you so much. I've been loosing weight since February and now I've broken my foot. I was so worried to gain a lot back, but thanks to you I can still be a little active. <3

42. This is what I've been looking for for almost 8 weeks! Thank you so much!!

43. Diane Duvall says:

That was AWESOME!!! Had gotten myself into a bit of a funk about my foot. Thank God I got myself to my computer and did a Hurt Foot Video! There is no way not to feel better, physically and mentally. NO WAY! Thanks yet again, you really are a blessing.

44. Wow your amazing at what you do thank you.

45. Sh Ms says:

thank you l really enjoyed the workout. πŸ’œ

46. Please make some videos for an injured knee….. this is the only chair workout that has got me into a sweat! Great πŸ˜€

47. That was an amazing work out, really liked it, and you can feel all your body working, AWSOME! Yesterday, i got my knee sprain, so i'll keep watching this routine! Keep the awsome work!

48. prateek jims says:

Hey Caroline is this workout safe for doing while still recovering from ankle fracture i had my surgery two months back and had a plate and some screws inserted to heal my bone can i still do this workout…?