Abs and Hips Workout. 10 Minute Exercise Routine

SUBSCRIBE to Caroline’s YouTube channel for free weekly videos to support you in your health goals! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkadh1ZnrCDOF8awC9NbAbA

LIKE Caroline Jordan Fitness on facebook for more FREE health tips and workouts: https://www.facebook.com/carolinejordanfitness?fref=ts

Home

Looking for lean, strong, abs and hips? This 10 minute workout video is for YOU. Join Caroline Jordan for a quick, effective exercise video to shape and tone your abs, obliques, butt, thighs, and hips. Work hard and you can can tone your hips and midsection with these targeted exercises. This workout requires NO equipment and is perfect for home, hotel, outdoor, traveling, and gym workouts. Its a challenging sequence, feel free to modify to meet your level of desired intensity. This workout is perfect to warm up before a run or add into your weight training routine. Repeat the video 2-3 times through if you want a longer workout or check out any of the other videos on Caroline’s channel to mix it up, stay motivated, and see great results!

The exercises included in this video are:

– Leg Lifts
– Reverse curls
– Inner Thigh Crunch
– Hollow Man twist
– Side Plank
– Side lying scizor kicks
– Bicycle Crunches
– Oblique Twists
– Criss cross crunch

Combined with a healthy diet and a regular exercise routine, these exercises will help you define your hips, butt, thighs, abs, and stomach!

DID YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO? SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS on Facebook, twitter, or email! Together we can share amazing workouts and results online 🙂

As always, please check with your doctor before starting any exercise program. This video is not meant to replace the advice of a doctor, physical therapist, or health care specialist. Honor your body and its injuries and stop exercising if you feel pain.

Looking for more fitness fun with Caroline? Check out Caroline’s website: http://www.carolinejordanfitness.com/

Twitter – https://twitter.com/#!/carolinefitness

Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/carolinejordanfitness

1. TejanaMaluca says:

I swear you have the hardest ab workouts on youtube. I love it!

2. Emma Mullen says:

my abs were DYING by minute six holy crap

3. katiewollan2 says:

That was killer ab workout! Thank you!

4. hi says:

this workout killed me. BUT I LOVE IT

5. Just look and learn much more about it from Unflexal workouts.

6. This was great! Short and challenging but doesn't take up too much floor space. Just what I needed

7. Hi. If you want to be prepared for this check Unflexal website. I know you'll find good solutions for your workouts.

8. I haven't worked abs since high school and this kicked my ass, nice workout. Hopefully I can do the whole thing in a month or so

9. Awesome workout. Not so stressful but effective

10. theocchic _ says:

I can't hold my weight up when doing the side plank:( any tips?

11. Very good work, can really feel the abs working.

12. Coral Taylor says:

LOVE this one! It is so challenging!

13. Wow, this is a great workout!  I love how creative the moves are, and it's very challenging!  Thanks for uploading!

14. can you make a full body stretch for us? we really enjoy your videos.

15. rolandsc says:

Quite a tough workout which you manage to make look very easy. And you even talk and smile throughout! Well done for keeping going through all that background noise too!

Might be worth a word of warning to anyone with back issues? (I can feel mine beginning to hurt just watching some of those exercises! LOL)