Toning and Weight Loss Boot Camp – Total Body Workout Routine for Fast Results

Find out how many calories this burns @ http://bit.ly/K2kdv8
Lose 16-24 lbs in 8 weeks with our free videos – find out how @ http://bit.ly/13EdZgX
Come find us on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/zDxh3R to find out about our new workout videos as they come out

Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.

1. Aljona Nee says:

This was verd heavy… i am not a total beginner but i couldn’t catch up..

2. Every circuit by the time those butt kicker hoppers came around I wanted to cry. But then I would survive the next two exercises and think I could do this. Rinse, repeat, till the end. Thanks so much for the clever and intense workout! 😀

3. Some times I come back to this old vídeos. São amazing and hard

4. Ali Rajabi says:

Why are exercises without music?

5. the hardest one……:(

6. M love this workout.. Thnx fitness blender. And m gonna try it from tomorrow onwards

7. Emily Tripp says:

How many calories on average do you suppose this workout burned? 300?

8. Priya Singh says:

there are some definite sleepers in this video. I'm in reasonably good shape but this kicked my ass for some reason. I loved it! 😀

9. John Galvin says:

Now I've got my breath back… That was tough. I feel a bit disappointed as I could only manage 2 rounds, then again, it was probably one of your hardest workouts. Before I try this one next time I'm going to have to write my will out first… just in case. Workout over.

10. Never been so happy reaching the end of a video!! This was the hardest video i did from fitness blender. I will surely do it again to reach a point where i won't have to pause that many times! Thank you @fitnessblender!

11. This has got to be the hardest one I've tried here…that! Or my endurance is decreasing. I had to take breaks after every move😅😓

12. Tac 01 says:

this is kicking my butt😭😳😪😩😫😖

13. 041216 workout complete

14. My legs are burning and my heart is racing. Great workout.

15. Oh my god. I just started your workouts and having some trouble. I think I hate HIIT. I brought down the reps on each of these to 10, but even so by the 2nd round I actually started crying. This is so frustrating. I don't find this fun, I hurt horribly the next day, and they're brutal. What do you all do to make this more rewarding? I love running and yoga and would love to incorporate these workouts because they're so obviously good for you…but I wonder if there's a way to enjoy them a bit more.

16. 301016 workout complete

17. Noldy says:

Butt kicker hopsis nothing to play with. My 3rd round was kinda gibberish but as long as you moving right? They need to incorporate some of the movements in this workout into their newer ones. Workout Complete. 10.10.2016 – 5.01am.

18. 240916 workout complete

19. Maddy Steele says:

Been working out with you guys for 9 months, don't tend to do the older workouts…what the heck was this?! this was harder than HIIT! good grief, I'm dying!

20. G says:

oh gosh! i couldn't finish the round 3, not bad next time i will!

21. so do you tone, lose fat and  lose weight too?