20 Minute Full Body Toning Home Dumbbell Workout

January 2019 New Year Special – 14 Days 100% Trial to our home workout club https://homeworkout.club

These are great fat burning home workouts , perfect for anytime of the day and better still are all under 20 minutes in total. No charge just click below if you’re interested

Todays video : Join me today guys for this 20 Minute Full Body Toning Home Dumbbell Workout.

Nearly everybody has a light set of old or unused dumbbells lying about the house. Well its time to whip them out and put them to use as light dumbbells is all you will need of this.

The perfect Dumbbell workout at home

The aim of the game here is slow and controlled reps and higher volume with the lighter weight to really get a good burn and maximise the use of the weight

The dumbbells will help shape and tone your full body

In this workout we will be hitting 6 exercises in total for 3 sets with the workout getting harder as it progresses. How? As we will be upping the amount of reps per set

Set 1 – 10 reps
Set 2 – 15 reps
Set 3 – 20 reps

Trust me even with a light weight you will feel a serious burn by the ned of this one and burn some calories and fat doing so

So grab a drink , grab your dumbbells and let’s smash it.

Grant

1. Been doing this for about 3 weeks now! Great burn, great workout! Lost weight and put on muscle, awesome. Next I'm going to do the 15 min fat burn (no equipment). Hopefully this will help with small tire around my waist. πŸ˜‰

2. JOSHUA KOH says:

Zeus do you have only fans page? It’s nice for you to be naked and get horny πŸ™ˆ

3. keemoify says:

This is the program for me! And i will add a couple of other exercises to the program! Thanks mate!

4. I have autism and just started this today but changed it slightly to help me get used to a routine I do a punch bag cardio workout with my gloves and heavy bag to warm up and then I do all your exercises but 3 sets of 15 reps did it today and feel awsome

5. nice workout bhro you startinng me already thanks i love. it .

6. Thank you! I enjoyed this workout!

7. ive added this to a daily 20 mins elliptical workout,, after losing 4 stone in weight From 1st Jan last year.. for overall fitness, training for mountain bike events, 12 weeks to the first one!!… great workout !!

8. Milzam R. says:

how many times should i do this in a week? this one’s a killer!!

9. aLmarco says:

I must admit, I am out of shape and this year 2019 I am to be toned. I managed to do 2 sets and I'm sweating nicely. Wonderful toning exercise! Easy to do at home.

10. Am I the only one that noticed he only has one sock on? LOL

11. How often should this workout be done. Every day or Every 2 days etc. ?

12. tsmooVe2831 says:

That was tougher than I thought! πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ

13. RobHP says:

NO PAIN NO GAIN!

14. shorty050987 says:

Will these help with abs

15. But i feel pain ti much my musles i use 5 kilo dumbell for the whole exsersize very pain but i would like to contenue awsome

16. I did this workout almost 1 week already easy but killer like it to do everyday for my whole body

17. Lil Sisa says:

I am alittle skinny is this exercise okay for me?

18. kikay Reyes says:

I do everyday begore sleep with you its killer super i feel my arm pain is it ok to do everyday ?

19. What's in this for chest ?

20. kikay Reyes says:

Is needed to do evryday?

21. kikay Reyes says:

Wow i do it now garr its killer love it thank you ido this everyday

22. If doing this as part of your morning routine, should it be done before breakfast or after?

23. What size bells is he using?

24. Scott Fernie says:

If I could give more likes I would. Great workout! Thanks!

25. Did this workout. Liked it. Doesn't hurt that this dude is EXTREMELY easy on the eyes.