Post Workout Meal For a Cyclist

Here is my post ride/race food that I like. Being a vegan, it can be hard to get enough back in your body, especially after a 100 mile ride or 60 min shitpants effort.

1. I have discovered dried, pitted dates as well!! They work SO well for me.

2. Please could you make a video about you make your peanut butter. Thanks for the great videos.

3. Kilian Bader says:

Burger King ad at the video. So inapropriate 😂

4. Ch3rry says:

Great Video! Thank you for sharing valuable tips. You are right about toxic food. 👍

5. Hey bro what vegan protein do you use and do they sell bulk amounts? Trying to stock up we're using Vega now but can't get anything bigger then a 20 serving bottle.

6. terrresa331 says:

Where is this paradise you speak of? Im tired of the rain in Portland keeping me off my bike. 🙁 My indoor trainer is soooo boring.

7. palmer3977 says:

Whey, no fucking way.

8. Antioxidants >>>>> tons of protein for recovery.

9. love all your videos, keep up the good work

10. 6:00 : you forgot to mention a second possible use: this can serve as a projectile against a too sticky opponent.

11. rich says:

really awesome video. quality picture and advise is amazing.

12. Excellent info. Never thought about food prep post ride.

13. bobwalsh57 says:

Great stuff. Any thoughts on riding 60-90 minutes in a fasted or fasting state. There seems to be a lot of mixed information out there on that. Usually ride first thing in the morning. Thanks.

14. bobwalsh57 says:

15. but what to eat for better joints and tendoms ofc from plant based food ?

16. Cris Jim says:

Thank you so much man !!
    very useful information, I just have a question though, do you eat any kind of bread?
    I ask it because I have heard some cyclist eating lots of bread to get carbs. But I am not sure about the quality of that source of carbohydrates.

17. Divine Zeal says:

great tips, really helps to plan ahead!

18. I use sweet potatoes and chestnuts on board! optimal nutrition at its finest!!!

19. Michael J. says:

Diggin' the shorter facial hair, bruh. Just started eating "more" vegan because of your channel. Not there yet, but who knows what will happen 😉

20. ISAAC ROSADO says:

Bruh I love the rice cake pbj meal and potatoes!!

21. What if your type 2 diabetic

22. The peanut butter sounds awesome!

23. Farouk says:

Dates are the best!

24. Wow, looking back, your quality of production is so much better now.
    Have you made a video on how to make that Peanut Butter?

25. Sailingbill1 says:

Rice cakes…? Really? You had me until the processed food came out. Love the fact you make your own jam and peanut butter. Good channel. Thanks for your efforts