Get Fit in the New Year: My Workout Routine 2019!

Get Fit in the New Year: My Workout Routine 2019!
Check out Fabletics to get 2 leggings for $24 and shop my personal favs: https://www.fabletics.com/haileysani

ALL my workout videos in a playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXL8FTugono3F7cWIx5Bnri6P4lu_Y5cV

Thank you guys so much for watching my 2019 workout/fitness routine! I hope this could motivate you to get healthier and more fit in the new year! x hails

SOCIAL MEDIA:
• instagram – @haileysani
• snapchat – @haileybpl
• twitter – @berrypinklips
• tumblr – thegoldensouls
• vlog channel – http://youtube.com/haileysluyf
• facebook – http://bit.ly/2dsWQFt
• depop – @haileysani

If you’re a company interested in working with me, or collaborating on a video, feel free to email me at haileysani@gmail.com.

love you all to pluto and back, Hailey

1. sue j says:

– burpees
    – squats
    – squats jumps
    – squat pulses
    – sumo squats
    – skater lunges (1min)

floor : (no break btwn exercises!)
    – leg lifts
    – fire hydrants
    – 90 ups
    – leg lifts side to side
    – 90 ups but pulling your leg in (?)
    repeat all on the other side

– bridge raise
    – bridge raise moving up and down
    – bridge raise on 1 leg
    – bridge raise on 1 leg moving up and down

– crunches
    – oblique crunch (regular crunch, twist to the side using obliques and pulse up) (1 min)
    – v crunch
    – leg lifts
    – single leg lifts (1 min)
    – when legs are in a v ?? formation, do crunches
    – reverse crunches
    – v leg lift
    – sideways leg lifts
    repeat all on the other side

– side plank
    – plank (1 min)

stretch (this is v important!)

2. amie locker says:

What shoes are you wearing?

3. kaylaann xx says:

I love your fitness videos sooo sooo much

4. Kyle Miller says:

Getting fit to the body is like learning to the mind! Time to tackle 2019!!!

5. beb the v crunches thing u were saying is called the "cheerleading crunches" hehe

6. Omg you gained weight, it looks so good on you😍

7. Darja Dascha says:

I have lost 3 kg. I mean its Not that much But i lost Healthy 3 kg. Motivation is in comming . I have a goal and hopefully achieve it. sorry if m Englisch is Not that good
    Have a nice day:)

8. What camera does Hailey use? I’m a small youtuber and am looking to buy one!

9. riana emily says:

Hey does someone have this like written out?

10. Yes do more work out routine

11. Medina Ali says:

can someone pls write the workout and its reps, much appreciated!!!!

12. OMG I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!! AREN’T THEY such an inspiration!! they’ve inspired me in SOOO many ways that I even am creating tons of videos on my channel and I’d love for you to check them out and subscribe:)) I have one coming today as well! Check it out? OOO

13. how many times should i do this workout a week?

14. i really wanna start a workout motivation groupchat drop your snapchats and i’ll add you ! (if this flops, you never saw anything)

15. Have u ever cleaned your mattress? How?

16. THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITIN FORR

17. im eating krispy kreme donut holes while watching this ;-;

18. ava kaplan says:

watching this while eating lucky charms.. i’m not doing well 😪

19. Mrudul says:

see I would do all of this but I get all excited and end up watching youtube instead…priorities amirite?

20. Mrudul says:

New Years resolution: get fit

reality: cookies n chocolate all day every day

21. I‘d love if you could do these workouts in real time!!!!! ❤️❤️

22. i love memes says:

Will this work if I'am 13? I have been trying everything to get rid of my flat ass

23. Lmao I feel like you do this video at the start of every year but honestly I love it

24. When you're doing your squats you're not going down enough! You wanna go "ass to grass"

25. Fotini Fit says: