My "Plus-Size" Workout Routine

OPEN ME FOR ALL OF THE THINGS!

IT’S HERE! Order my book, Haunted in Hollywood, here: http://bit.ly/2yHipYj
Wanna watch another? ♡
This was SCARY… Bora Bora Vlog https://youtu.be/eHAytgSywns

In which I show you guys my everyday workout routine! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! Give me a thumbs up & SUBSCRIBE! Until next time… ILYSM!

My main channel where I talk about beauty, fashion & tell storytime videos! http://www.youtube.com/loeylane
TWITTER, SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM: @Loeybug
FACEBOOK: LoeyLane

Business inquiries: LoeyLaneBusiness@gmail.com

1. Sharon Shin says:

Awesome workout!!! Proud of you, Loey.

2. Daemon says:

Great video. You look stunning as always even while working out! Love the outfit the top looks really comfy.

3. Lacey j Hehn says:

I love u and your so beautiful love your videos ♥️♥️♥️

4. I am so proud of you. I’m right here on this journey with you babe, day by day. You got this <3

5. Lindsey says:

I’ve missed these types of videos!!

6. I'm not a huge fan of protein products either because of the gritty/chalky texture and taste. But, a few weeks ago, I came across Pro-yo protein ice cream. It's one of the best ice creams I've ever tasted and it don't have that weird/nasty texture or flavor.

7. Pro tip for Aerie Leggings: I LOVE their work out leggings (I work there) and I have several pairs, but the one's you wanna buy are the MOVE leggings. They do come in several materials, so get the one's that feel like a sport material NOT like a t-shirt because the t-shirt like material leggings slip around and stretch out to the point that I have to tie a knot with an elastic at the waist so they don't fall down. Edit: also getting used to working out at the gym where there are other people used to be really hard for me because I have anxiety and I'm a little thicker than most girls so I always thought that people were starring, but it really helps to just listen to music in your own headphones or just stare back because sometimes people just need to be put in their place!

8. Sonja Hoke says:

You are so beautiful and confident. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me. I'm married and my husband loves me just the way I am so honestly I shouldn't worry about what other people think but I do. I'm trying to get over that and you help me so much. I actually tried on bikinis this past Saturday with my best friend. It is so hard to find my size because I need support in a top. Torrid is amazing but those prices though.

9. Colleen F says:

What do you think about using exercise bikes instead of treadmill or elliptical?

10. Colleen F says:

Well you can't really be determined if you're not motivated

11. You still manage to look absolutely perfect while working out, omg, when I'm done with the eliptical, I'm covered with sweat & my face is beet red lol, love u Loey!!! ♡♡

12. I love your videos always Loey!

13. Deilino D says:

This is great. Nice to see another plus size gal being active. There's such a perception that bigger gals are lazy which is obviously not always the case. ❤

14. Paige Lloyd says:

Just inspired me thank you 😊

15. Anne Morgan says:

Thanks for making this! Whenever I workout I watch you’re videos again and again because they’re so entertaining! Love u Lo! ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

16. I love saving my Shane Dawson videos until my workout 💪🏼

17. i loved this! it helped me so much!! 💙💙

18. Love you hun💖 get them gains

19. I love this! I like the elliptical better than the treadmill too. I've started working out but I don't go to the gym I have an elliptical at my house but this is still a really entertaining video I love it!

20. Kween Billie says:

Good morning Loey!!!❤😊🌞🌞

21. Love you Loey❤️❤️❤️❤️

22. This is great! Thankyou

23. Fay x says:

Also you look gorgeous here 🥀

24. Fay x says: