BEST PRE-WORKOUT MEAL | FAT LOSS AND MUSCLE GAIN

In this video i’m sharing my preworkout meal which i ate through out my entire transformation.
Hope this will help you too.

Instagram : zeeshanlakha

1. Us Salam O Alaikum

Thanks brother, that's what I was talking about that you can share the main ingredients of your macros and timings and viewers will adjust as per there requirements, please keep sharing the other meal plan and workout plan for us because like I said before not everyone can afford the expensive trainers but we can try to achieve our goals with your help and support, much respect and appreciated.

2. zo ya says:

Mey toh home made peanut butter

3. You are doing good job….i hope i get all the fitness related videos from this channel….love from Ahmedabad

4. Peanut butter in pre workout?? wouldn't it take time to digest?

5. Anoush Kazi says:

Have you included rice in your daily diet.

6. Took 8:15 minute to prepare just one small snack😂

7. Business ka btaoa … work out to kr lnge

8. Md Afroz says:

Sir I saw your vedios this is the best transformation I have ever seen bhai can you give your diet plan please because I want to become like you i was searching like this diet for long time so please can you give your diet plan thanks bro I is inspiring transformation I have ever seen

9. How you cook your chicken meal?

10. Nice video but oats ki thodi aur details dete na kaunse hain..market me bohot type ke aate hain.

11. Bhai meal to ek no hai…. But wo oats khaya nahi jaata.. 😁

12. TheknifeGuy says:

it is my breakfast

13. Fun World says:

Bhai post work out ka bhi dalo plz

14. faishal khan says:

थोड़ा बिज़नेस का भी नॉलेज दो भाई

15. Thanks bro. I didn’t expect you’re gonna share some veg pre workout meal. More over you also taught me how to prepare oatmeal without cooking them. I didn’t know this. It’s perfect for people who work in a office and go to gym in the evening after their workout.

Can you plz make a video on how to use my fitness pal to calculate your daily calorie intake and how to feed your daily diet in it.
    Keep up the good work brother you look amazing.

16. Plz help bhai i want to lose weight and gain muscle plz … I'm student … Ur some important tips can change my body style … Plz lakha bhai i need ur help

17. Bhai packs kese banate hai wo batao na ?

18. sara lafda whey protein pe aake khatm ho jata hai btw vgud person 👍

19. Jhumkha Arts says:

Bohat hi achi tarah apne explain kiya hai😊😊

20. Mast, but sir ye bhi batao ki kisi person ki meal calculate kaise krtey hai

21. Bhai, can we use it as a post-workout meal?

22. Nafees Khan says:

Bhai monthly kitna kharcha hua diet me please batae