30-Minute Strength Training Workout With Dumbbells

Get ready to work hard and feel strong with this strength-training workout from Barry’s Bootcamp trainer and MoveWith coach Ingrid Clay. With moves like squat jumps, skaters, and tuck jump burpees, you will be sure to get your heart rate up! This workout will definitely push you past your limits, but celebrity trainer Ingrid will make sure to motivate you throughout. Grab a pair of 5-15 lb. weights, depending on where you are in your fitness journey, and let’s do this! We know you can.

For more from Ingrid visit:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ingridsclay/
MoveWith Digital Class: www.movewith.com/ingridclay

Barry’s Bootcamp: https://www.barrysbootcamp.com/instructor/ingrid-clay/

On Ingrid: Alo Yoga outfit & Puma shoes
On Allie: Spiritual Gangster top & Lululemon pants
On Tarra: Lorna Jane outfit & APL shoes

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean with POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

1. HI EVERYONE!!!! This workout looks fantastic!! I adore weight training and the exercises do not look boring, PEEEEERFECT!!!!!!

2. I LOVE THIS WORKOUT!! More please!! When I fist tried it I hated it. Thought it was too hard and trainer went too fast. I encourage everyone who feels that way to try it again with lighter weights than they normally use. Now, it's my favorite. I am able to slowly add weight (from 8lb. To 15lb) and I do this exact workout at least four times a week. You can do it!!

3. Sorry to say but I hated this workout. Instructor went way too fast and failed to really show how to do each exercise. While I did feel some result, nowhere does it compare to the workouts w Anna. Wouldn’t recommend 🤷🏻‍♀️

4. STELLA NATOR says:

Holy sweat!! Love all of the weight training moves with a little cardio integrated too! Love it! Added to my fav workouts! Love how all of the body is getting worked!

5. Is this good for losing weight

6. Vincent Tye says:

The workouts are really good. However, the instructor needs to demonstrate the exercises before performing them.

7. THIS ONE WAS GOOD!! THANKS SHARING IT!!

8. Simply loved it!!! Immediatly entered my Top 10 favorites!!! Smart and effective! Thank you so much! Bring Ingrid again!

9. Ingrid!!!!! This was AMAZING!!!!! I was sweating buckets! I even had to modify the modified 😂😂😂

10. silkrouteful says:

That was insane workout ..

11. This was a very efficient workout, the trainer did not waste any time! Interesting combo, fast transitions… I enjoyed it a lot.

12. Angela says:

An intense but good workout. Thank you.

13. LM_vids says:

I really hated the workout! I just didn't like the moves tbh

14. Love this work out 😊

15. Amazing workout but a little hard to follow because it went so fast and there was little to no demonstration of the move before you did it 🤷‍♀️

16. Marcia Pze says:

This is a hard one but VERY good one as well!!

17. I dont think i will not come back to this video cause
    1. The instructor is just too fast and does not explain the steps
    2. This is more like arm work out + cardio to me instead of full body workout
    But i still love other workout video post by pop sugar. I guess we all have our favourite and less favourite videos 🙂
    But still thank you for puting this up.

18. I don’t normally use POPSUGAR to workout with but this is possibly the best one I’ve seen yet so far. I’ve been working out to this for a few weeks now and always have a good sweat and feel the burn! Huge thank you for this!

19. 😘 awesome workout!

20. Came back for this!!! Such a great workout.

21. Just found your workouts and they are great!

22. Denise Cruz says:

I love this page and the workouts but I have to say this "instructor" did not instruct at all! I found myself getting very frustrated because it seemed like she expected everyone to know the exercises she was naming. Please chose someone who can show us the exercise move before the circuit.

23. I loved this workout so much had me sweating the whole time