30-Minute HIIT Cardio Workout with Warm Up – No Equipment at Home | SELF

In this high intensity cardio bodyweight workout from trainer Lita Lewis, you’ll spike your heart rate with high-knees, fast feet, and star jumps; plus work your core and lower body with jumping lunges and planks – at home! No equipment needed!

Still haven’t subscribed to Self on YouTube? ►► http://bit.ly/selfyoutubesub

ABOUT SELF
Daily health, fitness, beauty, style advice, and videos for women who want to achieve their personal best in life.

30-Minute HIIT Cardio Workout with Warm Up – No Equipment at Home | SELF

1. started it today hope i can keep up. sweating so much. nice! thanks!

2. i'm stop in round 2 😤😤

3. zoe zaiontz says:

how many calories burned

4. I had never felt this good in a workout thank you so much god bless 😇

5. John C Naka says:

Don't forget to breed! Haha.

6. Here is an interesting article about cardio: https://livefit-24.com/blog/show/?11 The Hidden Truth About Cardio

7. Free Well says:

I just reached minute 5 and I collapsed, seems like it's for professionals, strong workouts, I may try it after sometime because I just started to workout and my muscles aren't ready yet, so I'll give it sometime and I'll try again ❤️😘

8. Barb Keen says:

Don't forget to breath?? What? I have to breathe too? 😱😰🤢 And smile? Oh lord, I'm dead! 😥🤣😂

9. DENAYA GRAY says:

i love this work out so much already and this is my first time trying it

10. Marwa says:

How many calories do you lose by doing this workout?

11. That was a tuff but great workout, 3rd circuit killed me. Thank you I needed this!

12. Bill Smith says:

I'm about 30lbs overweight and did this workout this morning. I struggled but was "mostly" able to keep up and broke an incredible sweat. HIIT is the way to go!

13. Dear i have knees problem so kindly could you tell me what to do to avoid damage. spatially scoats

14. Half way through video, oh wait, am I suppose to be following along?

15. kome Judee says:

Great video, Cardio or fitness is awesome and I bet many people think fitness is only positive without side effects but you will be shocked after seeing this: https://bit.ly/2Tn9ees

16. Thaks . Done. Greets from Barcelona Spain

17. flawless_ 94 says:

his body is big but his leg is smol

18. zainab moh says:

Love this workout … am dripping all over

19. Nancy says:

I was shook @4:55 when she said "got our warm up done"… GIRLLLL

20. GHT Media says:

I really have to hand it to Lita. First time doing this, and I had to stop at 6:37. WOW! This one is GREAT!

I will keep doing it, she has got it going on.. Much much respect, Lita and dude 🙂

21. Mommy and Me says:

Hey I love your workouts by the way but I find myself having cramps in my stomach area and back how could I fix it ?

22. Just started today. Really hoping to get toned.

23. paradisev3v says:

Workout list(14days)

24. Nick Jure says:

Nice workout Lita

25. Simple Me says:

Body goals… I'm subscribing so I can see what I can lose and tone by following your instructions.

26. I'm so dead!! Honestly this is my first hard work out so j felt a little sick so I just slowed my pace. Today is my 4th day on my workout journey but this is the first time watching a video and doing what is being done. I'm sweating for once in 4days my legs burn but I'm loving it! Definitely doing this.

27. I only made it through round 1😢