10-Minute Standing Abs Workout

WATCH WITHOUT ADS NOW!: http://bit.ly/2Kafty3

t’s time to the give up crunches to do some ab exercises that really work. Skip lying on the ground and give this 10-minute ab workout a whirl. Adding a dumbbell to the workout makes it even more effective. Grab your weight, between five and 10 pounds, then press play, and get ready to work!

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Like us on Facebook!

Check us out on Instagram!

Eat Clean with POPSUGAR
Get a full 2-week clean-eating plan with our brand-new app! 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and treats, simple shopping lists, and more! Get the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clean-eating-plan-and-recipes/id1262482098?mt=8

1. How many calories does this workout burn for 130 lb woman?

2. Very nice workout u work full body

3. LollyD says:

I like these workouts but the sound of her voice is so grating and stressful I have to meet her. Lol

4. Good video. Especially if you have bad knees.

5. This video said standing ab work out

6. slamonna says:

Love this quick and effective. I love your energy and smile. Even when working out is a chore, your enthusiasm keeps me going!

7. Hi PopSugar, If I did this exercise everyday, And 3 sets would I see a difference in a month?

8. Faminz Horse says:

I’ve been doing this for two weeks now and can already see abs peeking through:)

9. Loved the workout just what i needed to finish up my 25 be fit HIIT workout.
    Thanks.

10. Robbie J says:

This exercise is just for woman.

11. i love it almost every day

12. Thank you for this workout. I am truly grateful. I do it in my office when my boss goes to make his tea haha

13. Sabrina Kaif says:

Thank you🤗give me mor exercice slim 30minute waww 🙆👍😘 brat janbe taille bust avec des atlettes

14. Chloe Kim says:

One of my favourite workouts!

15. Pop sugar is amazing

16. Monika Hoppe says:

Man some of us do the standing for a reason…

17. BOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. D Kalita says:

Title says STANDING ABS. Then boom, she says "on to the floor, for side planks" !!😂😂

19. This is one of my favorite workouts I've done so far on this channel!

20. 24Wayney says:

Great video, quick enthusiastic and effective tutorial! What size weight are you using?

21. You lied not stand in bitch

22. Queen says:

Sweet baby Jesus….went through twice, drenched, feel great!

23. tameka white says:

24. 24Wayney says:

Great exercises. The rainbow was difficult at first but gets easier as your core strengthens. Thank you for being cheerful without shouting!

25. Didn’t have much time or space for working out today but this fit the bill! Thank you for this 💪🏾

26. Just did this while wearing my sweat belt and sweating gonna try this 2 times a day

27. Casey Zoller says:

This video is fantastic! I can't wait to incorporate these into workouts with my clients.

28. I love your voice Anna!

29. Amazing ..I am really sweating..loved it anna ❤❤

30. Love this workout and do it three times a week! Although it is not spot reducing in belly, I have lost two inches in middle so far. You are a great inspiration and this is great for someone like me with back problems. Thanks so much!

31. Dose standing abs are going to be as affected as when ur on the floor??

32. Can you do this wrkout everyday?

33. What APL shoes are you wearing? (:

34. jay hulrs says:

loved this, great break from floor abs