14 Days Weight Loss Challenge – Home Workout Routine

Are you ready to start losing weight at home in just 14 days? If so then this workout routine will help you achieve this goal.

This is a pretty intensive exercise program that you can do at home because you don’t need dumbbells, weights or any other special equipment. Just your body weight!

This is a 2-week challenge which means you need to do this workout EVERYDAY for the next 14 days if you want to see good fat loss results.

Additionally, for even better results I recommend you pay attention to the food you eat. Follow these 2 simple nutrition rules:
1. Stay away from sugar 🍰🍫🍦🍭
2. Stay away from grains 🍪🍕🍞🍔

Be sure to subscribe to the channel to receive new video workouts everyday Monday to Friday!

Let’s start the weight loss challenge and leave me a comment below, tell me at what day are you currently on, how you feel and what is your progress.

Good luck!💪❤️

1. i've a c section 1 year ago.can i try it?

2. Hiya Borah says:

Plz let know me about calories burned in this workout to track myself

3. Today is my first day… Though I am in hostel I can't follow any diet ….hope this may work .. i will do this every evening…

4. Starting this today 04/04/19
    Day1= Done 65.4kg
    Day2= Done 65.0kg

5. What is the song you have included it's very nice to hear

6. 4/4/2019 Done 👯‍♂️👯‍♂️

7. Katy OB says:

Starting this tonight! wish me luck – will post updates

8. Is this exercise recommended during periods????

9. 4 days completed …I am sweating alot…❤❤

10. I accept this challenge 🏃‍♀️

11. roja vijay says:

Oh this is my first day. I'm shocked how I'm sweating after this workout. Some r hard for beginners but good tips to loose weight. Thnq. I really enjoyed.

12. Syeda Sana says:

Hi dear
    I m ur new subscriber when should I do this exercisein a day
    Early morning before meals or when

13. Asmi Thapa says:

In 1day how many time we can do it

14. Hi , I have done this for almost 12 days, I did not check my weight after 12 days exactly but from when I started to when I check my weight (almost after 5 days of these exercise I have done) .I almost lost 1.5 kg.
    But I want to lose more weight (aprx 10-15kg)
    Can you please give me suggestions for exercise what can I follow to reach my target soon.
    Thank you for this channel. There are many out there who are benifitng by it.
    Thanks a lot🤩🥰

15. shalini t says:

Day 4 over am feeling very energetic day by day first 2 days r very very toughesr for me than upcomibg days aee very flexible to go..2nd day full of body paining and ill continue further and tell u the result..

16. Thank you for ur tips,I do workout 4 days till now I loose my weight

17. Yay…. I completed my second day

18. Hi love ur vedios … inshallah I'll start doing it from tomorrow n will let you know

19. Kami lia says: