Crunchless Abs Workout – Crunch Free Ab Workout Routine

Calorie burn info & printable routine @ http://bit.ly/KZ4kcF
Lose 16-24 lbs in 8 weeks with our free videos – find out how @ http://bit.ly/13EdZgX
Find out about our new videos as they come out by following us on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/zDxh3R

Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.

1. Great workout! Thank you for posting this..I did feel this more in my arms though, rather than my core. xDD

2. I will start today this, plus eating healthy, drinking enough water and 30 of cardio 🌱 i will be updating.
    I also want to loss weight 😪

1. IT WAS HARD. I dont use to do any kind of exercise so i literally felt this 😣

3. Surya Suresh says:

Thanks a lot fitness blender… for this is what I am looking for…

4. lupa says:

wait these are juste the same move that crunches are, but standing up

5. This is a great warm up!

6. is it ok if i do this exercises after a c section,its been 7 months? thanks for the videos <3

7. Caleb Dara says:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

8. blablabla says:

dont be offended but if you´re using comic sans one more time in a workout video ill murder you! 😉

9. Good addition to the workout.

10. How do you keep your core muscles contracted? Do you have to hold your breath?

11. Realist says:

This video is a favorite. I love it! There's no floor work, it doesn't hurt my neck and back and it's effective. I love these two people for making these great videos!

12. Not Jayy says:

As a 11 year old I bet that this wouldn’t work

13. what does 'crunchless' mean?

14. aya k says:

while i was doing this work out my arms hurt grew sore but now my back (between my shoulder blades) hurts as hell, i can't even sit painlessly
    just a warning – if you're new, you might not want to push yourself very far

on a positive note: thanks for being there, fitness blender! i enjoy your other routines a lot 🙂

15. Woot! I did these a few years ago helped me a heck of a lot! Can't wait to get back in the groove of this! Thank you!

16. Ruth Aondona says:

How often should you do this workout and can it be considered cardio as well?