Toned & Defined Arms Workout! No weights needed!

It’s time for another weightless arms workout! Oh boy – get ready for the burn guys – I’ve got 2 songs worth of arm toning exercises that will tone your biceps, shoulders, back, lats, and traps! This is one of my most fun and most effective POP Pilates arm workouts.

♥ Get all my workout calendars and read my blog: http://www.blogilates.com

♥ MY ACTIVEWEAR: http://www.popflexactive.com

♥ Get the Blogilates App FREE in the App Store or Google Play Store!

♥ INSTAGRAM: @Blogilates

♥ SNAPCHAT: @Blogilates

♥ FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/blogilates

♥ TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/blogilates

******

Cassey Ho is an award-winning fitness instructor, entrepreneur and online personality. She is the creator of Blogilates, the #1 female fitness channel on Youtube. In a revolutionary partnership, Cassey’s unique format, POP Pilates© which launched on Youtube in 2009, has become a live class that can be taken at every 24 Hr Fitness gym in the US. She’s the author of the best-selling book, Hot Body Year Round and is the designer of her own activewear line, POPFLEX.

***
DISCLAIMER:

Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.

You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Blogilates’ and oGorgeous Inc.’s negligence.

1. Your attitude is so encouraging! Thanks for this awesome video. The exercises were so simple yet so intense. I wanted to surrender most at the move where you flap your hands to the ceiling, but I persevered and made it to the end without stopping.

2. sunshine S says:

you can do it me answered : no i can';t T_T burning and dying but after finishing, feel so good haha

3. sTarRyNiiTeX says:

still one of my go-to arm workouts! it never gets easier

4. Dear God why do I do all her arm workouts non-stop I'm dying

5. Nightmare says:

I couldn't have made it through without Cassey and everyone else's positive comments.

6. CJJLful says:

Do you have any arm exercises for the triceps aka bat wings??

7. Penny Lane says:

I had to pause. I started cussing her out cause it was hurting so bad 💀

8. I felt that pain and it was hard not to stop but so worth it at the end. I feel powerful 💪

9. Sophie says:

“I want that burn to come in”
    Me already burning like a witch in salem: 🥵

10. I’ve been doing this 1-3 times a day (love the burn) and I’m waiting 3 months to check results but has anyone else noticed improvement? I’d love to hear some motivation ❤️

11. HOPIYEOL says:

hi can you please do wrist exercise please im in serious need of it

12. burnx 187 says:

Love this work out right when I start I already start feeling it lol love ur confidence 💕

13. Babar khalid says:

Oh my God 😩this is so killer ..Cassy this is so hard
    ..I'm dying literally😝

14. Aubrey Rose says:

Torture! I can't feel my arms, but I'll do this again later

15. She literally look totally fine!me over here like “…(HEAVY BREATHING COSNTENTLY)”

16. Jacklen says:

me watching as ive already given up
    Cassey: You're doing great!!!

17. Aayukta Raut says:

WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO MAKE ME SMILE DURING A DAMN WORKOUT? A FREAKIN' ANGEL? HELL YEAH YOU ARE! Hahah love you so much and thank you for a good time! Take care💕💕💕💕

18. kim wamy says:

Is it for gaining muscles or lose fat because i have skinny arms

19. I went to like the video but I realized I already had! Wow I’m surprised I got through this torturous death twice! Give this a 👍 if you got through this too!

20. Ruth Stevens says:

Sometimes I don't feel like doing pilates… I want to go to the gym but I cant???? What could be a good solution?

21. Alyssa Cox says:

Hahaha! I FINALLY did this without putting my arms down once!

22. tameikarose says:

This is my third time watching this video and I can just about make it all the way through without stopping.

23. Margery Gem says:

How long did it take y'all to see/feel a difference???

24. Margery Gem says:

YES!!!!I did it without stopping, and so can you! This is a FABULOUS workout!!!!! Love Cassey!

25. Brian Hall says:

at school i would armwrestle with my friend and i'd loose alot. And people would make fun of me for being a weakling. I used to feel like a noodle, now i feel like how the noodle was before. HARD! Thank you SO SO SO much for this! 🙂

26. I’ve been doing this video since mid January after no exercise for few years. I have felt move alive and motivated during this time and today is the first day I have not put my arms down. Thank you Cassie for your encouragement and exercises.
    Julie-Ann.

27. Unielle says:

What’s the second song??

28. Soph J says:

This burned but you totally got me laughing multiple times! Thank you for being you!

29. 慧敏 says:

wow i was so angry at my sister so i decided to vent my anger through this workout and i did everything so more more tense than usual and CAN I JUST SAY IT BECAME SO MY EASIER EVEN THO I PUT IN MORE EFFORT. next time you’re angry just vent it through an exercise, it works.

30. I'm 11 years old and I've done this video a couple times and have never dropped my arms. This proves that anyone can do anything. Just believe : )

31. Kegne kenkai says:

I legit almost cried through the workout bc I thought I was pretty decent at weightless arm workouts but whenever the delts came to be worked, I realized my delts were weak af!

32. Garima Singh says:

i have to increase my arms muscles my arms and hands are so lean….ols suggest me wat shuld i do to increase my arms and hand muscles

33. emily mae says:

Me: that don’t look so hard
    Also me: owwwww call 911 I’m dyingggg

Great video I lost it laughing when you said “were serving” 😂

34. Joanne Chiou says:

I can't believe I made it to the end! 😭 LOVE IT!

35. Rubina Habib says:

Why did that workout kill me!?!?

36. Your "Come on." and "You can do it." really works. Thank you so much once again! You are amazing. ❤️

37. Jonesy says:

OH MY GOSH! An arm work-out with no prayer pulses!? SIGN ME UP! 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

38. Just finished the whole workout for the first time! Hurting, but it's a good hurt lol. Girl you are so awesome and funny, please keep making videos!

39. mintea ._. says:

i cant like the video cuz im pretty sure my arms are broken sksksk

jk but this workout had my arms feeling like they are going to drop off !! haha !!

40. I love your positive attitude, funny comments, and totally effective moves. Another teacher and I do your quick workouts on our lunch breaks!