5 Min Toned Ab Workout For Women Over 50 | Why We Need To Build Core Strength Over 50?

Ab exercises for women! 5 min toned Ab workout for women over 50 to reduce belly fat and create a flat stomach…These Ab toning exercises are very doable but still challenging enough to burn belly fat, tone your abdominal muscles and increase your level of fitness… and as women over 50 it is so beneficial to be doing some form of physical exercise every single day! At home, no equipment workout.
The main reason to do an abs workout a couple of times a week as women over 50 is to build our core strength so we can be strong enough to use the rest of our bodies as we age. The abs, the core is the epicentre of the body and must stay strong.

Welcome to fabulous50s! Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.

I’m Wearing (and love) Spanx Active Knee Length Leggings
Amazon https://amzn.to/2H3OVe4
Nordstrom https://go.magik.ly/ml/mvps/
UK Amazon https://amzn.to/2J2OByg

Information provided in this video is of a general nature only and is for entertainment/educational purposes. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. Performing any of these exercises is done so at your own risk.

To find out more: LETS CONNECT👋

✅ fabulous50s INSAGRAM:

✅fabulous50s PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:

✅fabulous50s FACEBOOK:

✅fabulous50s WEBSITE:

Home

🙏THANK YOU so much for watching and if you know someone who may enjoy this video…Please share 🙏

✅Please tune in for new videos each Friday at 9.15pm (Australia NSW time) (7.15am EDT)

CONTINUE WATCHING MORE VIDEOS 🙏

👠MOST POPULAR VIDEOS PLAYLIST:

💄BEAUTY OVER 50 PLAYLIST:

👗FASHION & STYLE OVER 50 PLAYLIST:

🏋️‍♀️FITNESS OVER 50 PLAYLIST:

💕MATURE LADIES OF YOUTUBE COMMUNITY LINK:

💌EMAIL ALL ENQUIRIES TO:
info@fabulous50s.co

💌MAIL:
Po Box 6092 Park Beach Plaza
Coffs Harbour
Australia 2450

✅PLEASE SUBSCRIBE – To Get More Tips:

☯️This content is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% honest and what I truly believe. If I LOVE a product first, and there is an affiliate link available…I will use it…I WILL NOT look for a product that pays a commission first, and then do a review…EVER!
Some links are affiliate links. If you click a link and buy something, I may receive a small commission for the sale. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and you are free to use the link or not…Its totally up to you… If you do use my links…Thank you so much xx
#fabulous50s #fitnessover50 #womenover50

1. Hey gorgeous lady, thanks again so much for these wonderful amazing videos 🙂🙃 love watching your videos especially the workout videos 🙂🙃

2. Thank you Schell for the reminder of future health , i get so busy i forget to think of ten or twenty years out , you are on it my friend .Again thank you! (O:

3. Great video! Love no equipment. Means no excuses:). 💕

4. Jill Damron says:

I do 200 crunchies a day, along with some of the moves you showed. I make sure my lower back is pushed as flat as possible( dont arch)Thank you.

5. I would LOVE if you would do a couple of 30 minute workout videos. Maybe one is core, abs, arms then another is legs, core, glutes, back? I would watch them over and over and make them part of my routine along with cardio!

6. Good afternoon gorgeous. Hurray 🙌🏼. Another one for my playlist. Thank you 🙏

7. Nahid Esawi says:

please i wont some exsercise to touned my neck….i have wrinkle..and saggy neck…

8. Thank you , this is the first video to my newly created workout list. Thanks for the suggestion.great work out like all the workouts you do.

9. Your voice is so soothing

10. The two things that I LOVE about this particular video… I absolutely love how calm your voice is. I don't need a hyper excercise instructor….unless I'm doing something like a spin class. I also really appreciate and need both the positive and negative sides of the motivation. Jordan Peterson says( in a general paraphrase) that we need something to run to, as well as something to run from. Just the positive alone will not keep us motivated. Thanks so much for all of your hard work,Shellea!

11. Marta Martin says:

HiSchellea, thank you so much . This exercise video is short , easy and to the point. I love it! I just want to tell you that i always enjoy your videos. I just told my kids that i want those blouses that you recommended for people like me who HAVE big hips. Im XL, and those suggestions came just in time to ask for mothers day.😊Greetings and blessings fromNY.💝

12. Sharon h says:

You are only as strong as your core! I stretch my tummy and low back by laying sideways on my bed and scoot close to the edge and let my head and shoulders hang off, it feels great to stretch those muscles after I do sit ups!

13. christine says:

👍👏 love it short and sweet right to the core 😉

14. Core strength is so important but most people neglect it.

15. It is nice the exercises but would be a lot better if you stop speaking negative talking about sickness and getting older only speak about. The exercises thank you have a nice day.

16. S Oak says:

Thank you so much for the exercise videos. .really love your style 🙌

17. Thanks for the inspiration and guidance you give!

18. riya jit says:

Very very informative . Thank u

19. Great ideas for a quick workout. Now I just need to do it!!

20. Gabby Trent says:

Thank you Schellea!!! Wonderful workout!

21. Ann Wilson says:

Hi..beautiful.sister⚘⚘⚘⚘
    👀👀👀👀…..fab..and.gorgeous🖒
    All.u.say.is.true❗❗
    Use.it.or.loose.it❗❗
    ❤..videos.easy..and.quick
    Thank.u.for..the..updates
    And.tips❤💪❤from..the
    Sisterhood❤haopy🌞..
    Fun..day..sunday❗❗⚘🤗☕⚘

22. Patty Cake says:

Your awsome. Thank you.

23. Love that smile. Thank you always for your motivation Schellea. Sending you sunshine from Qld🌞🙏🌺

24. Gia McIntyre says:

Great video. I love the ease of movements. But I really loved how you said we need to increase our muscle mass. I have been trying to get my 88 yr old mom to get moving and exercise more. She’s extremely healthy, because of her diet, but she is reluctant to do any form of exercise (most people her age didn’t exercise in their youth). Although I’m so blessed to have her with us still, I wish she would pick up some weights with me and get to building muscle.

25. You, your loving kindness, content and value to all of us is why you are growing so fast….LOOK at you….322K subscribers in LESS than 2 years….WOW….quality bubbles to the top…Big Hugs

26. Really nice and doable.. thanks😊

27. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼😊

28. Your videos are so helpful to this 54 year old 🥰❤️

29. Conchita W says:

I just love your 5 minutes workout videos, they really help!! Anyone has 5 minutes to do exercises and if you do it 2 or 3 times per day, you really see your body changing. Big thumbs up for this video! 👍❤

30. Thanks, I’ll give this an workout a try!

31. jola Sky says:

Hi from Australia!
    Just discovered and very impressed! Thank you so much!

32. TYSVM, Schellea (
    #fabulous50s)! 🙂 <3 <3 <3 xoxo xoxo Best wishes!

33. Liz Thompson says:

Hi! Greetings from the Netherlands! So glad I found your channel..love all your tips!

34. Judy Patrick says: