Best Time to WORKOUT IN RAMADAN! (Hindi / Punjabi)

Ramadan Mubarak Everyone!

Signup for our online training program:

Here is a detailed and in depth Talk Show on The Best Time to Workout During Ramadan!

Share your feedback in the comments.

Make sure to | COMMENT | LIKE | SHARE |

For More Workout Videos and our Talk Shows:

If you are SORE after workouts:

If you get DIZZY while workout:

Check out our Expert Advice Playlist:

Our video on simple tricks to lose stomach fat fast:

Why you are not losing weight?

Our other video of Best Natural FAT LOSS Supplement:

Here is a Top 5 Fat loss tips video:

Here is a Fat Loss Diet Plan:

Here is a Fat Loss Vegetarian Diet Plan:

Trick to Lose Face Fat:

All diet plans are in Diet Plan Playlist:

***Find 100’s of videos in our Playlists!***

Visit our website: http://www.mybollywoodbody.com

If you have questions, message us on our Facebook page.

1. Waqas Gujjar says:

Sunny bhai..ramzan me weight gain k liye kia krna chahiye..?? Aur workout kis time krna chahiye.??

2. Zara Nimal says:

Ramadan mubarak from Pakistan ❤️

3. Khalil Ahmed says:

Sunny bhaii agrr isha ki nmzz k bad wrkout krr ly to ..??

4. Lvu sir aap bahuttttt achha explain karte ho

5. Mian Abrar says:

Sunyy bhai ap ko b Ramadán mubarak
    Suny bhai jo rat ko work krty han or din ko soty hu un k mútaliq b kuch share krean

6. Good information sir tq soooooo much 👍👍

7. Arhan K says:

Aaare yar iftar se pehle toh body poori dead hojati hai paani kee pyas bhi toh bht hoti hai wo tym…

8. Faiza Munir says:

But my gym timings are from 9 am to 4am so what should I do for weight lifting exercises plus iam a mbbs student I have no time after iftar😯 so what should I do

9. Good show,in Kashmir the fast is from 4.00 am to 7.24pm ie 15+ hours. happy Ramadan to all.

10. Abrar Ahmed says:

One more diet plan for weight gain in ramdan

11. RZ 143 says:

Ap Dubai nai aye

12. Paaa g aftari to kinni dyer bad exercise krni

13. 1:39 altaf Hussain in chummi😂😂😂😂💕🔥🔥💕💕

14. Wahdan Editz says:

Ramzan Mubarak Bhai ❤

15. Thanks Bro To Respect Your Job,

16. Salamz brother, let me know the best time to train as I am in Bradford and our fajar here is 4:00am and iftar at about 9pm. I am currently training at midnight. Love from Bradford

17. Danish Ali says:

Altaf Hussain ki taraf say ik 😘😘chummiiii

18. Seriously from last two days i was confuse on this particular topic only when to exercise and today i saw this video really amazing. I saw your ramadan diet plan as well from last year but thing is not possible to hv many things from tht list due to office hour can’t prepare it trying lose sm weight

19. Ramadan ke month me gaining kese kre

20. 👏👏👏👏👏

21. saad maqsood says:

Thanks. Dr saad from pakistan.i following your weekly weight training and usually do it after traveh. At 10 pm pakistan…will it help me in fat loss… Thanks again…

22. Nouman Alvi says:

Agar hm light si aftari kr lein.. To phr hn cardio kr sakta hein..? Cardio krna k 1. Ya. 2 hour bad khana kha lein..
    Kyo k sehri sa pehla cardio possible ni aur aftari sa pehla b bht mushkil ha us time to bola b ni ja rha hota

23. Farzana says:

What is your full name?

24. Fully Agree sir by your recommended Time ..Thanks for this vedio Happy Ramadan,

25. Sir mujhe apke online training join karni h Mai us Mai gai par wahn pay personal information dalna h.. Jayse phone no. …usse Koi problem to NH hogi na Sir… Q ke ye social network h or Mai ismai atna active NH rahti plzz iska jawab jaro degeye

26. Kusum Lata says:

Bhai ramzan hota ha sayed

27. ryan nawab says:

Shukriya sunny bhai

28. talha khan says:

I think you are a pakistani

29. GaMaa Haji says:

Very nice bro .. keep it going love your vlogs and help for us .. iam following you cycles will share soon wat changes comes thanks

30. Asalam alaikum sunny bro , thanx for ur video helps a lot like always , got just small question I want to do workout after iftar can I do cardio if I only drink water n eat 3 dates and after workout I eat ? Is it ok ? Plz tell me sir I have group of ladies who really wants to know this. 😇

31. Ramzan mubarak God bless you sunny bhai

32. imran saleem says:

Paa g love from Pakistan

33. How about thin ones who wants to gain weight?

34. Khalil Ahmed says:

Sunny bhaii plz btyee naa

35. Sunny bhai thank u apne detail se bataya…..mn 10am to 12 pm tak 2 hours workout krti hun for weight loss….?????

36. Paai g sauna bath pe b vdo bnao

37. Omar Mansur says:

Kindly make a fat loss diet plan of 1500 calories that can be followed by fat to fit transformation series for men.

Thanks in advance… you are a hope and inspiration for many obeese people struggling with fat loss.

38. Sunny paaji you are such a great soul. Lots of love from Australia. I never miss any of your video. Lee the great work up. Tc love you bro

39. Sunny Sir Thanx…….Very Much 😍

40. Sunny bhai my body Is stop growing

41. Mujeeb Limra says:

mashaallah good information sir u share with us

42. Love from Pakistan ❤ apki advise se mri body bht growth hui h sir

43. Thanks bhai for helpful advice…