UPPER BODY DUMBBELL ONLY WORKOUT (at home or gym) | Dumbbell Workout Plan P3D2

Buff Dudes Dumbbell Gym or Home Workout Plan
Grab the DUMBBELL ONLY 12 WEEK PLAN: http://bit.ly/dumbbellplan

Find all our Dumbbell Plan videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTf-ZXYjmIgYFBDAWnIxKCE3IJVBezqYx

πŸ‘‰ http://eepurl.com/cTlXxf πŸ‘ˆ Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly food recipes, exercise tutorials and Buff Dudes updates.

GRAB OUR WORKOUT PLANS: https://www.buffdudes.us/pages/buff-dudes-workout-plans

Our Favorite Workout Equipment & Kitchen Items: https://www.amazon.com/shop/buffdudes

BUFF DUDES DUMBBELL ONLY PLAN | Day 1, Phase 3

Over the course of the next 12 weeks I’ll be going through an intense program featuring dumbbells only. Be sure to follow along!!

PHASE 3 – UPPER/LOWER SPLIT

Note: Now that your body has had a sufficient amount of time to adapt to full body workouts, time to switch things up once again. We’ll be splitting the body into two categories throughout the week: Lower and Upper. This will bring more focus into the selected muscle groups by maximising the volume per workout and therefore continuing to increase the overload on the body, forcing more adaptation to occur and furthering your progress.

{before each workout}
Jump Rope Warm Up: 5 minutes
Mobility Drills: 10 – 15 minutes
Rest Times Between Sets: 60 – 90 seconds

DAY 2 – UPPER
Commando Row 4 Sets x 10 Reps
Wide to Close Bench Press 4 Sets x 10 Reps
Hang Clean and Press 4 Sets x 10 Reps
Pull Over 4 Sets x 10 Reps
Man Makers 3 Sets x 10 Reps
Core:
Weighted Otis Ups 3 Sets x 30 Reps

That completes day 1 of phase 3. See you next time for day 2, phase 3!

STAY BUFF.

1. I'm not sure what's more impressive – Buff muscles or Buff armpit hair. πŸ˜‰ =)

2. Ya'll, when going for a deload in a push pull legs rest split… Should i deload for a cycle so 3 day deload, a rest day and back to normal or deload for a whole week like 2 cycles (8 days) then return to normal? Thanks! I was cutting when i deloaded so i look like a pencil now.

3. Hey Buff Dudes! I have been thinking to start your 12 Week Program and I have a situation in my life that I can't afford a gym membership for like a year so and I have to save my money for food etc. So I have to workout at home and all the equipment I have is barbell and plates. I don't have a rack or bench right now so some of the excercises have to be done with bodyweight, barbell, DYI bench without rack and that kind of stuff. So what I am requesting now is that could you please do some kind of home workout video that can be done only with barbell and bench? I think you guys can help me to give special workout for guys like me who has only barbell at home and still want to have a good workout BUFF-dude style!

4. Man totally appreciated . Thanks a million . Specially I always do my workouts home . Big fan since years . May god bless you and your family . Thanks again

5. mike s says:

Commando rows and man makers in the same workout… ouch!

6. I just finished the complete dumbbell only workout plan. Those man makers were really killers! Thanks Buff Dudes! Keep it up!

7. pol says:

Hallo buff's keep it up,nice videos as always.Im trying to finish the program and the videos is really helpful.

8. Commando row – 10 on each side, correct? Thanks for the video!

9. Arvid W says:

Do you guys ever run into Ronnie Coleman when you work out at MetroFlex?

10. Thank you for these videos, Buff Dudes!! This program is badass!! I am enjoying it and will probably do several rounds of it

11. Chris P says:

"Day 2 brought to you by Ego Busters… Feeling pretty cocky that you made it this far without too much struggle? Well how 'bout some o' these weighted burpee commando rows? You're welcome." πŸ˜‰
    Liking the look of this program guys; thanks very much. 🍻 Guessing this is a day on/day off schedule so long as your limbs are working?
    Just waiting on a wonky wrist before digging into the program.

12. Ty Gibson says:

You guys are freaking awesome!!! I have improved my posture and strength dramatically from watching your videos!!!Thank you for signing my cutting book!!! Will you guys be putting your dumbbell program into a physical book as well? I would like to purchase it if you buff dudes end up doing so along with your body weight book since this small town in Nebraska doesn’t have a gym.

13. Thank you for all the Dumbell workout videos. Great exercises for home.

14. Anyone else TRIGGERED by the American Flag painted on the wall!? Like the US is so systemically racist I dont think our flag should be shown on youtube videos like this!

15. Jim Morrison says:

Meh.. Where are bicep curls?

16. Eyembig2 says:

Sick build man

17. Jani Pihlaja says:

Great Video ! Trying to be Buff !! πŸ˜‰

18. can you do this with kettle bells ?

19. Stefan says:

BRANDON get MARRIED!

20. Stefan says:

MAN MAKERS not only works your body but your mind as well because you've gotta remember the order.

21. Stefan says:

never heard of COMMANDO ROW.
    looks great.
    good explanation.

22. N Mars says:

That's what I love about the Buff Dudes channel. Legit fitness but fun.

23. Geo Gil says:

Man Makers could be consider HIIT at a high pace.

24. I always watch your guys videos before my weight training to get me motivated at it ever since then I like to lift weights never stop I train 5 days a week on every part of the body

25. Brutal workout!πŸ’ͺ🏽

26. What gym is this being shot at?

27. pierce says:

bitch don't kill my vibe

28. Lou Lopez says:

Great stuff thanks!

29. I’m a simple buff. I see a buff dude video I watch, press like and add to favorites! Stay buff πŸ’ͺ🏼

30. ddooodddoo says:

Love these workouts engaging all muscle groups

31. Idrees Khan says:

Finally Thor is back in shape

32. Rumors say that if you lift in front of a mirror and forget to retract the scapula 3 times a buff dude will appear behind you and snarl.

33. 2Wicked says:

Stay buff ladies and gents.

34. Wolvespc says:

This must be fate. I was holding my phone and all of a sudden heard this video start, miracles do happen. I'm loving the dumbbell only stuff btw.

35. Just got to P2 and it's night and day to P1, so much harder. Thanks for making these workouts available to us all, great work. Stay Buff

36. It's useless, dude… I've been working out for years now and there's nothing beyond the limit I reached. I'm very grateful for your help, I shall now proceed to become a bright giant and leave for my planet. Goodbye, space bad bois, it's been a hell of a ride. Jack out.

37. Seven months into the buff dude style and i feel proud to say that you guys have been there all the time for me, thanks for every video and all of my support for hudson.

38. Never been this early in my life

39. You guys are awesome. Got me inspired and lifting.

40. BUFF DUDES!!! I'm currently at 1020 subscribers but I'm enjoying YouTube so much and I will carry on even if my channel does not become big because I enjoy it so much..