Dance Workout! 12 Minute Full Body Cardio with Music | Beginners Home Fitness

Visit Amanda’s Website:

Home

Follow Along Model Corrina Rachel

Follow our Social Media

More Workouts:
8 Minute Abs Workout at Home, Exercise Routine & Fitness Training Austin

Home Butt Workout: Lift & Shape For Beginners | Psychetruth Fitness Training | Dena Austin

8 Minute Cardio Workout at Home, Exercise Routine & Fitness Training for Fat Burning

Full Body Workout: High Intensity Fat Burn Cardio Training. Home Beginners Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuBR7D2NKTg&list=PL640CA7692CC4376F

Full Body, Abs & Cardio Workout, Beginners Home Fat Burn Video | Dena Austin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mLoCQlI1Vo&list=PL640CA7692CC4376F

Full Body Workout: Kettle Bell Exercise Routine, Tone at Home Cardio Fitness Training, Burn Fat FAST

Full Body Yoga Workout: Intense Weight Loss & Strength Training for Beginners & Athletes

More Fitness Workout Here;

Music by Green Green Gold

© Copyright 2013 Target Public Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Dance Workout 12 Minute Full Body Cardio Fitness Routine with Music Burn Fat FAST Video Fitness Training “Full body workout” “fat burn” “fitness training” home beginners video “workout video” “work out” Psychetruth “at home” exercise routine “fat burning” “home workout” “full body” Austin trainer Austin Amanda “Amanda Jane” “Austin yoga instructor” “dance workout” zumba “12 minute” “12 min” #Psychetruth #WellnessPlus

1. KAM Hyde says:

Thanks for a great way to end the day! I may even play it twice.

2. She is happy with herself and her body, and a lot of folks here, especially women, are not.

3. Jamie Jeans says:

Hi there, I just saw this class and tried it out, and wow, it was pretty good. I don't often do cardio classes because of how bad my knees are, since I banged them up pretty good when I was younger, but I found this class to be pretty good for that! Thank you.

4. Ni ni says:

So slim and beautiful! I want to look like her so much 🙂 Is she Vegan ?

5. Kevin Carey says:

the blond is a giant she looks like shes pushing six feet tall

6. Ameek Singh says:

The girl on the right is way too skinny. She needs to eat. Just my 2 cents.

7. Angi Everett says:

I'm fat and I've seen anorexic, and she's not.  People need a life.  I love that I can actually work out to her videos.  Perfect for a plus sized woman getting her life in order.

8. Agni Devi says:

It's a good beginners' video. Thank you ladies for sharing it with us! <3

9. Whats up?! Have you considered Cobrian Ripped Abs Workout (do a google search)? Ive read some extraordinary feedback about it and my cooworker achieved excellent results with it.

10. pusa sandu says:

Oh hello! Have you ever tried Cobrian Ripped Abs Workout (google it)? Ive read some unbelievable things about it and my BF said they had amazing results with it.

11. Carina, you were so cute in this video.  Could anyone do this workout right the first time?  I loved how you were able just to laugh at yourself while you did your best to follow along.

12. I had to click away… couldn't get over them snapping to the wrong beat. And their idea of "rocking out and getting crazy" not trying to be negative but not for me.

13. looking good gorgeous ladies!! keep it up. yeah people be kind.

14. Zen Dehart says:

if you guys seriously dont like her why do you watch the videos. and even if she was anorexic/bulemic (which i doubt) her lifestyle is NONE of your business. and you being judgemental on her body is just rude. how would you feel if someone was making rude comments about YOUR weight. seriously guys, get a frikken life.

15. Anna Romeo says:

Amanda, I am really worried about your health.  You appear to be extremely underweight, and I am concerned.  If you haven't already, please visit a doctor!  You seem like a lovely person, and I hate to think that you could be hurting yourself!

16. Ava Adames says:

Um yeah didn't sweat…but then again I am not a beginner. Will look for videos on my level.

17. Ava Adames says:

This can't be for real. Did she make this routine up on the spot? Corrina what gives? I usually love your videos.

18. PetitePulcet says:

Really fun routine! I agree that seeing more and more people who are overweight we are no longer accustomed to recognize a person in good shape, doing sports and keeps her body healthy as it should be. I find it very sad that some people have thought that Amanda was anorexic … Greetings from Italy!

19. UTC Zulu says:

Some are so used to seeing overweight or obese people that they no longer no what a fit person looks like.  It is obvious that Amanda is an athlete and her body is a reflection of her active lifestyle.  And I am not just pulling this out of the air.  Take a look at some female track stars from the Olympics or marathon runners.  Most of them are very lean with very little body fat.

20. Octavia Hill says:

Seems a good routine, unfortunately her body disturbs me o.o

21. Have you tried Exyph Fat Loss? (Google it) It is a quick way for you to get rid of fat fast.

22. It would be a shame for you not to bulk up when these normal people accomplish it so easily using Legion Fat Loss (Look it up on google).

23. if you people will need to get ripped much faster without spending a single extra minute in the gym, then you have to check out this video tutorial SIXPP.COM

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning how to dance in the rain.

24. soapradio111 says:

alexis kraus i love the video and amanda jane is hot. is it possible you are uncomfortable with your own body and as a result seek to disparage the physiques of others?

25. Yeah, anyone else think it's a little weird that it's 2013 and two women can't make a fitness video without someone making a comment about their bodies? or worse that in this case it's ALL anyone can seem to comment on? Have any of you tried this workout? Why not give it a go? Or otherwise get on with your life?

26. Everyone is unique by design. Amanda is a wonderful person and an awesome instructor.

27. loved the video. Amanda is a wonderful instructor. She helped me get fit and strong after an accident where I broke both my feet. After six months of seeing her twice a week, I now walk without a limp. She is energetic and fun to work out with (and I love her naturally curly hair). " it is wiser for those who have nothing good to say, to rather say nothing at all."

28. I like this video. Sometimes the instructors are so bouncy and annoying. This woman is warm, non-judgmental and very well-spoken. I like how she explains the movements. As to the comments about her size, I can only agree that yes, she is thin. But you can also see incredible muscular definition in her arms, legs and abs, which leads me to believe that she is a dancer or a yoga teacher. In these fields, being lean (not skinny) is a result of the job. The hatefulness of Ms. Kraus is quite sad.

29. Joe Klema says:

Nice job Amanda. You are a pro!

30. Sandy Kelly says:

Nicely done Amanda! good beginning video, easy to follow, you are so knowledgeable about dance/anatomy/physical fitness, I hope you inspire people to get moving with your video! Forget the negative small minded people your an amazing instructor 🙂

31. rita ross says:

The instructor is here to help you learn a little fitness. She's perfectly sweet and comfortable with what she's doing. I think it's always sad when a person leaves a judgmental comment on a video that's only aim is to HELP you. Lay off mean people.

32. Keri Zahedi says:

Are u losers trolling you tube to rag…go eff your husband…fat asses!!!

33. Alexis Kraus says:

Fun? I felt my mouth "yawning open".